Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's on your mind this time?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by P408370R View Post
    Indeed, unfortunately.

    He made several inappropriate comments regarding your life situation and family in an effort to demonstrate that he does not care. Given your history of interaction -- which is to say, his unnecessarily truculent behavior when it came to you -- and his previous reminders to refrain from personal attacks, he received a five-day ban for excessive flaming.

    If only we could all just be frenly frens.
    yea, i figured that much, which is why Im not gonna give him the satisfaction of reading it. i cant believe his psych is this warped over jokes i made when i was like 17


    Literally.

    gdi kids i was a kids back then leave me alone >_>


    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
    Completely denouncing every bit of evidence I present WITHOUT any counter evidence to point to the contrary is not logic; it's outright denial.
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
    I'm sure you'll come up with some debunking excuse.

    Comment


      "You're a terrible person".
      *Attacks family out of spite*
      "I win at being a good person!"
      Originally posted by Wade
      We can't be supreme while also supporting inclusiveness

      Comment


        Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
        "You're a terrible person".
        *Attacks family out of spite*
        "I win at being a good person!"
        Goody-Two-Shoes Syndrome is one hell of a thing, ainโ€™t it?

        Comment


          Heh, this is why I only discuss technology. Now my response to the copyright thread won't be met with a reply I guess :/

          Comment


            Originally posted by TechTastic View Post
            Heh, this is why I only discuss technology. Now my response to the copyright thread won't be met with a reply I guess :/
            I can give you a response to replace whatever he might had planned if you really want a reply.

            Although, if I were you, I donโ€™t think Iโ€™d want a reply from him after that...
            Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; April 14th, 2019, 03:05 PM.

            Comment


            • TechTastic
              TechTastic commented
              Editing a comment
              I guess so. And I thought he'd be nice to talk about some of these things too... but w/e.

            In any case, changing the subject... I just recently viewed confirmation after so long of the ability of magnifying glasses to fry things for real by concentrating the sun's light.
            Also, if you pop a balloon filled with water and put it through slow-motion (like 960fps or so), you'll see a glimpse of the water's shape within the balloon just before it falls.

            Comment


              who was 83 on mvc again
              Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
              Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

              Comment


                Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post
                who was 83 on mvc again
                matador

                aka "i read plato, notice me senpai"


                Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                Completely denouncing every bit of evidence I present WITHOUT any counter evidence to point to the contrary is not logic; it's outright denial.
                Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                I'm sure you'll come up with some debunking excuse.

                Comment


                • RussianCoffeeAddict
                  Editing a comment
                  Yo.

                  Check the eshop.

                  I think you'll like what you see.

                Originally posted by TechTastic View Post
                In any case, changing the subject... I just recently viewed confirmation after so long of the ability of magnifying glasses to fry things for real by concentrating the sun's light.
                Also, if you pop a balloon filled with water and put it through slow-motion (like 960fps or so), you'll see a glimpse of the water's shape within the balloon just before it falls.
                I think you would probably love a channel called Slo Mo Guys on YouTube. Give it a look, they do all kinds of things in slow motion.
                Originally posted by Wade
                We can't be supreme while also supporting inclusiveness

                Comment


                  Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

                  I think you would probably love a channel called Slo Mo Guys on YouTube. Give it a look, they do all kinds of things in slow motion.
                  Thanks for the tip, another one to add to the growing list of subscribed channels I have already.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Helly View Post

                    matador

                    aka "i read plato, notice me senpai"
                    literally who
                    Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                    Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Helly View Post

                      matador
                      NO WAY LOL

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

                        literally who
                        The quasi-intellectual meat masseuse with a Socrates avi, lmao

                        No wonder he didn't wanna fess up to Helly which manner of spic he is

                        Comment


                          Must have been before my time
                          Or my memory's shit
                          Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                          Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

                          Comment


                            This fucktard:

                            https://www.loungeforums.com/scripts....php?uid=84248

                            Your memory's just shit, you insect

                            Comment


                              lmao I remember now

                              Helly how did you find out
                              Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                              Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

                                In conclusion you're a fucking piece of shit, but it seems like the universe has a twisted sense of humor; karma if you will. Every time I see you spouting your hate speech I remember how fucked up your life is. I remember that your father hates you and your sisters, that your mother and grandmother aren't there for you, that you have a shity family, that your business will plummet, that you have zero talent, and that, that brings a big ol smile to my face. Knowing that you'll end up homeless and your sisters as ladies of the nights gives me such a piece of mind. But fear not, I will take care of your sisters after you can't (because I know they're not responsible for your actions) while I dance in your mother's tomb ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹.

                                And once I am banned, just remember that I've won.
                                quiet cathartic isn't it

                                Comment


                                  Originally posted by Helly View Post
                                  yea, i figured that much, which is why Im not gonna give him the satisfaction of reading it. i cant believe his psych is this warped over jokes i made when i was like 17
                                  He just wants you to love him, silly.

                                  The proper response is to ziggle his loggle and fibble his yobble. :}

                                  gdi kids i was a kids back then leave me alone >_>
                                  Dearest Helly, we wouldn't be proper frens if we didn't hold this fact over your head forever and ever. <3

                                  Comment


                                    Originally posted by Helly View Post

                                    It's because he's Matador from MvC
                                    oh, that retard.

                                    Comment


                                      I love this community.

                                      >aims drill at temple
                                      >pulls trigger and applies pressure

                                      Hell, I just love people in general.

                                      Comment

                                      Working...
                                      X