X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P408370R View Post
    Indeed, unfortunately.

He made several inappropriate comments regarding your life situation and family in an effort to demonstrate that he does not care. Given your history of interaction -- which is to say, his unnecessarily truculent behavior when it came to you -- and his previous reminders to refrain from personal attacks, he received a five-day ban for excessive flaming.

If only we could all just be frenly frens.
    yea, i figured that much, which is why Im not gonna give him the satisfaction of reading it. i cant believe his psych is this warped over jokes i made when i was like 17

Literally.

gdi kids i was a kids back then leave me alone >_>

Originally posted by Kajin_Style
    Completely denouncing every bit of evidence I present WITHOUT any counter evidence to point to the contrary is not logic; it's outright denial.
    I'm sure you'll come up with some debunking excuse.

Comment

"You're a terrible person".
      *Attacks family out of spite*
      "I win at being a good person!"
      Originally posted by Wade
      We can't be supreme while also supporting inclusiveness

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
        "You're a terrible person".
        *Attacks family out of spite*
        "I win at being a good person!"
        Goody-Two-Shoes Syndrome is one hell of a thing, ainโ€™t it?

Comment

Heh, this is why I only discuss technology. Now my response to the copyright thread won't be met with a reply I guess :/

Comment

Originally posted by TechTastic View Post
            Heh, this is why I only discuss technology. Now my response to the copyright thread won't be met with a reply I guess :/
            I can give you a response to replace whatever he might had planned if you really want a reply.

Although, if I were you, I donโ€™t think Iโ€™d want a reply from him after that...
            Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; April 14th, 2019, 03:05 PM.

Comment

• TechTastic
              TechTastic commented
              Editing a comment
              I guess so. And I thought he'd be nice to talk about some of these things too... but w/e.

In any case, changing the subject... I just recently viewed confirmation after so long of the ability of magnifying glasses to fry things for real by concentrating the sun's light.
            Also, if you pop a balloon filled with water and put it through slow-motion (like 960fps or so), you'll see a glimpse of the water's shape within the balloon just before it falls.

Comment

who was 83 on mvc again
              Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
              Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post
                who was 83 on mvc again
                matador

aka "i read plato, notice me senpai"

Completely denouncing every bit of evidence I present WITHOUT any counter evidence to point to the contrary is not logic; it's outright denial.
                I'm sure you'll come up with some debunking excuse.

Comment

• RussianCoffeeAddict
                  Editing a comment
                  Yo.

Check the eshop.

I think you'll like what you see.

Originally posted by TechTastic View Post
                In any case, changing the subject... I just recently viewed confirmation after so long of the ability of magnifying glasses to fry things for real by concentrating the sun's light.
                Also, if you pop a balloon filled with water and put it through slow-motion (like 960fps or so), you'll see a glimpse of the water's shape within the balloon just before it falls.
                I think you would probably love a channel called Slo Mo Guys on YouTube. Give it a look, they do all kinds of things in slow motion.
                Originally posted by Wade
                We can't be supreme while also supporting inclusiveness

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

I think you would probably love a channel called Slo Mo Guys on YouTube. Give it a look, they do all kinds of things in slow motion.
                  Thanks for the tip, another one to add to the growing list of subscribed channels I have already.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

matador

aka "i read plato, notice me senpai"
                    literally who
                    Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

matador
                      NO WAY LOL

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

literally who
                        The quasi-intellectual meat masseuse with a Socrates avi, lmao

No wonder he didn't wanna fess up to Helly which manner of spic he is

Comment

Must have been before my time
                          Or my memory's shit

Comment

This fucktard:

https://www.loungeforums.com/scripts....php?uid=84248

Your memory's just shit, you insect

Comment

lmao I remember now

Helly how did you find out

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

In conclusion you're a fucking piece of shit, but it seems like the universe has a twisted sense of humor; karma if you will. Every time I see you spouting your hate speech I remember how fucked up your life is. I remember that your father hates you and your sisters, that your mother and grandmother aren't there for you, that you have a shity family, that your business will plummet, that you have zero talent, and that, that brings a big ol smile to my face. Knowing that you'll end up homeless and your sisters as ladies of the nights gives me such a piece of mind. But fear not, I will take care of your sisters after you can't (because I know they're not responsible for your actions) while I dance in your mother's tomb ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹.

And once I am banned, just remember that I've won.
                                quiet cathartic isn't it

Comment

yea, i figured that much, which is why Im not gonna give him the satisfaction of reading it. i cant believe his psych is this warped over jokes i made when i was like 17
                                  He just wants you to love him, silly.

The proper response is to ziggle his loggle and fibble his yobble. :}

gdi kids i was a kids back then leave me alone >_>
                                  Dearest Helly, we wouldn't be proper frens if we didn't hold this fact over your head forever and ever. <3

Comment

It's because he's Matador from MvC
                                    oh, that retard.

Comment

I love this community.

>aims drill at temple
                                      >pulls trigger and applies pressure

Hell, I just love people in general.

Comment

Working...
                                      X