This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post
    Let there be no mistake RCA, I'm aware that you like Jelly because you and him share a deep alt right connection.
    Uh huh...

Sure thing.
    Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; April 14th, 2019, 12:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

Except I didn't.

Unless you didn't see the edit, as I mistyped my initial reply and didn't initially notice.

Mr.S going out on Helly because of her trauma is not Helly "being smashed."

But no matter what you think of me...

As helly said, you're kind of propping up "a person that has probably suffered from sexual abuse or knows of someone close to them" to bite at Helly.

Your words...not mine...

And what is this free speech nonsense you're bringing up?

If you want to out yourself as perpetually butthurt at Helly, feel free.

But others have the right to reply to you and say you're perpetually butthurt...don't they?
      BUUUUUTTTTTT MY WHOLE POINT SINCE FOREVER, HAS BEEN THAT HELLY IS A TERRIBLE PERSON. That's why I criticize him. I'm not using Mr.S as prop, this is just one example of Helly being a terrible person. And why I don't care about other racist that are bad is because everyone already knew it. Helly, as he has even admitted, is a racist and terrible person, he has boasted about it. He laughs about this, pointing out that people still love him despite this fact. He got too cocky in this thread and it hurt Mr.S. To which Jelly had to apologize for to not draw negative views from other posters.

Shut the fuck up, you wanted to silence Mr.S for speaking their mind. A perfect example of censoring that precious free speech you're always talking about.

Sure you have the right and Mr.S has the right to say what they wish and not get a passive aggressive comment asking them to not speak their mind, especially when this is an important and serious topic.

Comment

Uh huh...

Sure thing.
        You're going pretend that Helly hasn't stopped you from spotting your bs here? Or your memeing of genocide to create a perfect society by elimination people with low iqs?

And when I say stop, it isn't because Helly has a moral conscious. It's so they can hide their power level and not get negative views from other posters. Basically 101 tactics used by all righters.
        Last edited by #83.6666666667; April 14th, 2019, 12:56 AM.

Comment

BUUUUUTTTTTT MY WHOLE POINT SINCE FOREVER, HAS BEEN THAT HELLY IS A TERRIBLE PERSON. That's why I criticize him.
          I'm not using Mr.S as prop, this is just one example of Helly being a terrible person.
          Shut the fuck up. Go fuck yourself, seriously. Your first reaction coming here wasn't to offer any words of consolation, because you don't care. Your first reaction was "HAHAHA HELLY GOT OWNED, NICE ONE!!!!"

Just log the fuck off and go spend some time doing some introspection, because you have let this grudge go too far. Hell, it went too far the moment you wouldn't stop talking about my mother. Fair warning, I'm reporting you now. You are going to drop this one way or another, I'm not going to play your pathetic game here.

Originally posted by Kajin_Style
          Completely denouncing every bit of evidence I present WITHOUT any counter evidence to point to the contrary is not logic; it's outright denial.
          I'm sure you'll come up with some debunking excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

Shut the fuck up. Go fuck yourself, seriously. Your first reaction coming here wasn't to offer any words of consolation, because you don't care. Your first reaction was "HAHAHA HELLY GOT OWNED, NICE ONE!!!!"

Just log the fuck off and go spend some time doing some introspection, because you have let this grudge go too far. Hell, it went too far the moment you wouldn't stop talking about my mother. Fair warning, I'm reporting you now. You are going to drop this one way or another, I'm not going to play your pathetic game here.
            If you want to know my philosophy on how I handle deaths and tragedies then I'll gladly discuss them some other time. But just to be clear I don't see what giving people a few meaningless words does to help them. I rather use action.

Now who's using tragedies as a prop?
            And for the record, I've tried to bury this animosity we've developed, but at every turn you go and add fuel to it. Is it my fault you're a terrible person?
            Last edited by #83.6666666667; April 14th, 2019, 01:07 AM.

Comment

you wanted to silence Mr.S for speaking their mind.
              All I did was say she could have condensed her thoughts, lol.

I made the post because I'd skimmed it and initially missed the part where she said that it was "private and personal" (I was also on my phone too, mind you).

You are reading into things way too much...

And for a racist and someone that thinks objective morality doesn't exist, at least the terrible person with reprehensible views doesn't...use stuff like a mom having cancer as a prop for their little e-war.

And when he fucked up in his interaction with Kajin one time, he realized he fucked up and eventually apologized.

...I can't say the same for you...

Comment

You're going pretend that Helly hasn't stopped you from spotting your bs here?
                Considering I don't have any of the BS to spot that you're talking about (Alt-Right beliefs), I'm really not seeing your point.

I've knocked Helly for his views on race, and in fact...

Or your memeing of genocide to create a perfect society by elimination people with low iqs?
                ...I did so in the very same thread where I made ^this particular shitpost, too.

But don't mind that, I'm definitely an Alt-Righter...

Massive /s, obviously.

Not to mention, the shitpost was rooted in an ironic human supremacist persona, a shitpost that openly advocated medical experimentation on...Nazis, and...explicitly..."anyone who believes skin color is important."

Because as it turns out, you can meme about committing genocide without being a racist or "dog-whistling" for racist ideology...
                Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; April 14th, 2019, 01:11 AM.

Comment

All I did was say she could have condensed her thoughts, lol.

I made the post because I'd skimmed it and initially missed the part where she said that it was "private and personal" (I was also on my phone too, mind you).

You are reading into things way too much...

And for a racist and someone that thinks objective morality doesn't exist, at least the terrible person with reprehensible views doesn't...use stuff like a mom having cancer as a prop for their little e-war.

And when he fucked up in his interaction with Kajin one time, he realized he fucked up and eventually apologized.

...I can't say the same for you...
                  I understood what you meant, as I clearly understand your dog whistles too.

I don't know who you're trying to fool, but you won't fool me. Like honestly of all the tldr posts out there, why single out one that is negative towards Helly, your known lover...

Comment

as I clearly understand your dog whistles too.
                    See my post above.

Comment

• #83.6666666667
                      #83.6666666667 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah, just cut out the most relevant part of that post.

Considering I don't have any of the BS to spot that you're talking about (Alt-Right beliefs), I'm really not seeing your point.

I've knocked Helly for his views on race, and in fact...

...I did so in the very same thread where I made ^this particular shitpost, too.

But don't mind that, I'm definitely an Alt-Righter...

Massive /s, obviously.

Not to mention, the shitpost was rooted in an ironic human supremacist persona, a shitpost that openly advocated medical experimentation on...Nazis, and...explicitly..."anyone who believes skin color is important."

Because as it turns out, you can meme about committing genocide without being a racist or "dog-whistling" for racist ideology...
                    This is exactly what Tez was talking about and is very evident in the altright community, they even openly talk about standardizing bad views by pretending they're joking. It's a tactic they use to gaslight people. A criticism there or here about say Hitler, to pretend they're respectable or trustful individuals and then they subvert their true ideology with "jokes". All while they dog whistle other alt-r.

I mean, it's so obvious.

Comment

RussianCoffeeAddict #83.6666666667 I gave you both warnings, don't use another members past history as a backdrop for your petty beef.

Comment

Now who's using tragedies as a prop?
                        And for the record, I've tried to bury this animosity we've developed, but at every turn you go and add fuel to it. Is it my fault you're a terrible person?
                        Not to continue this conversation that already went on too long, but you can't pretend to try and bury the hatchet when you're also the one picking fights. Just don't do it.
                        Originally posted by Wade
                        We can't be supreme while also supporting inclusiveness

Comment

This is exactly what Tez was talking about and is very evident in the altright community, they even openly talk about standardizing bad views by pretending they're joking. It's a tactic they use to gaslight people. A criticism there or here about say Hitler, to pretend they're respectable or trustful individuals and then they subvert their true ideology with "jokes". All while they dog whistle other alt-r.

I mean, it's so obvious.

I've been an ironic humanity-obsessed-ideologue, the root of that shitpost, well before I even started posting on T5, seeing as I took a fancy to stuff like the r/HFY subreddit back then. I just didn't show it very often.

Before I made any of the "damning" posts you've mentioned, I responded to Morph's thread on our treatment of Earth's non-human population with...

#HumanMasterRace
                          #XenosYerNext
                          ...Which was also before the two posts I made towards Helly, the first one actually outright mentioning human supremacism as preferable to ethnonationalism, lol. ("You chose ethnonationalism over human supremacism, dafuq").

And after that, I was right there in the racial pride thread basically saying racial pride stinks.

So quit with this accusation that I made those shitposts out of some secretly-held Alt-Right beliefs, it's some of the worst reaching I've seen, lol.
                          Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; April 14th, 2019, 02:13 AM.

Comment

83 being made to say "Uncle" is the most righteous thing to happen on this site in ages.

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post
                              RussianCoffeeAddict #83.6666666667 I gave you both warnings, don't use another members past history as a backdrop for your petty beef.
                              I'm sorry, I think you've mistaken me for someone that cares about this site. Let show you how little I care.
                              Since I know this warning was given because of Helly not because I actually broke a rule. (It's stupid to give RCA a warning though, since it was Helly and I that started this)

Helly you're absolutely right. This site is gay for you. You're the Donald Trump of this site and everyone here is a loyal follower. So I hope you re-evaluate your position on claiming this is a left leaning site.

As for me, I don't like you. You're a terrible human being that tries to pretend he is not terrible. The reason why I like Dok (even when he is bad boy) is because he is open about what he really is and he's nowhere as bad as you. You're a legitimate alt-righter.

In conclusion you're a fucking piece of shit, but it seems like the universe has a twisted sense of humor; karma if you will. Every time I see you spouting your hate speech I remember how fucked up your life is. I remember that your father hates you and your sisters, that your mother and grandmother aren't there for you, that you have a shity family, that your business will plummet, that you have zero talent, and that, that brings a big ol smile to my face. Knowing that you'll end up homeless and your sisters as ladies of the nights gives me such a piece of mind. But fear not, I will take care of your sisters after you can't (because I know they're not responsible for your actions) while I dance in your mother's tomb 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😋😋😋.

And once I am banned, just remember that I've won.

Comment

And once I am banned, just remember that I've won.
                                Yeah, bye.

Comment

Originally posted by P408370R View Post
                                  Yeah, bye.
                                  How long...?

Comment

• P408370R
                                    P408370R commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Five days.

I always fill out an infraction for bans, which every user can view through Notifications --> Infractions.

Originally posted by P408370R View Post
                                  Yeah, bye.
                                  I'm not reading his tldr, but did he actually say that part? legitimately insane person lol

jesus, imagine letting my shitposting from MvC affect you that much for this long. I actually feel bad for him

Completely denouncing every bit of evidence I present WITHOUT any counter evidence to point to the contrary is not logic; it's outright denial.
                                  I'm sure you'll come up with some debunking excuse.

Comment

I'm not reading his tldr, but did he actually say that part? legitimately insane person lol
                                    Indeed, unfortunately.

He made several inappropriate comments regarding your life situation and family in an effort to demonstrate that he does not care. Given your history of interaction -- which is to say, his unnecessarily truculent behavior when it came to you -- and his previous reminders to refrain from personal attacks, he received a five-day ban for excessive flaming.

If only we could all just be frenly frens.

my shitposting from MvC
                                    Literally.

Comment

jesus, imagine letting my shitposting from MvC affect you that much for this long. I actually feel bad for him
                                      Honestly, I think his stuff comes from a goody-two-shoes mindset.

He’s so convinced that he’s the good guy, or that you’re the bad guy, that he does not believe he can do wrong against you, even if he doesn’t explicitly state it...

Ironic...considering the kind of people he hates...
                                      Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; April 14th, 2019, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                      X