Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's on your mind this time?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    So uh, got any good jokes?
    Helly

    Comment


      Originally posted by Mr.Sunshine View Post

      I wouldn't know what could possibly drive anyone to be amused by the concept of rape- in any shape or form; however, since you've brought up the subject of rape and jokes centered on rape, I want to clearly state my position, so there's no questions in any future.

      For private and personal reasons, rape has never been- it never will, a subject that I've ever entertained in any shape-way-form, so don't bother ever mentioning anything connected-referencing rape to me for I won't bother to reply back to your post-message.

      Don't ever dare nor bother alluding or explicitly making a reference to anything relating-concerning rape in any shape or form to me.
      Whether it be in the form of an innuendo/joke or statement, for I won't think twice to equate you to worthless vermin-filth deserving of death.

      To me, only worthless, grotesque degenerate-filth deserving of death and an eternity of Hell would even imagine that rape could possibly be condensed into a joke, and then be laughed at.
      Could even fantasized- could even be mentioned in a light-hearted tone, could even be reduced in any way-shape-form.

      To me, those worthless, grotesque degenerate-filth are on the same degree with rapists and their various incarnations/categories.

      They deserve to drop dead, and stay dead for the rest of eternity.

      I have no mercy nor forgiveness to offer for those degenerate-filth, and I never will.

      With that out of the way, I want to make it clear that I'm not just addressing you, and that this is a universal statement for everyone to take note of.
      Furthermore, I'm only addressing you directly as you were the one to mention that- at one point, you laughed at child rape jokes, and I wanted to especially make sure that you didn't have any questions on my position regarding rape in its entirety.

      With my position clear, I'll leave it at that.
      You know, you could have just said Helly laughing at child rape jokes was bad and leave it at that...

      But who am I to talk about other peoples’ walls of text, sooooo...
      Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; April 13th, 2019, 06:26 PM.

      Comment


        Originally posted by Helly View Post
        this thread has stayed open on my pc for the last 4 hours


        https://boxden.com/showthread.php?t=2729646

        ......

        I don't know how the fuck I'm supposed to talk to these people. lol.

        like...the topic is interesting. its always fun seeing something blow up in someone's face, but there's fuck-all being said here. Just a bunch of posters saying "fuck oprah" and putting up these Moses-esque emojis.

        and this is pretty much the whole damn site, or at least the most active threads, is just everyone repeating the same damn thing for 3 or 4 pages straight. and yea they're active, but holy crap what the fuck am I supposed to engage with here lol. There's NOTHING being said. I read through this whole fucken thing and now I wanna kill myself knowing this is the most active hip-hop community on the internet, literally fucking kill me lol
        rap/hip-hop has been scientifically proven to go no higher than a 3rd grade reading level you have only yourself to blame for expecting any intelligent discussion to be had tbh
        Originally posted by Kajin_Style
        I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

        Comment


        • Helly
          Helly commented
          Editing a comment
          eh to be fair, thats all of mainstream music

          I just need to find a place where they appreciate the more lyrical artists, though those are bound to be super-dead

        Originally posted by Mr.Sunshine View Post

        I wouldn't know what could possibly drive anyone to be amused by the concept of rape- in any shape or form; however, since you've brought up the subject of rape and jokes centered on rape, I want to clearly state my position, so there's no questions in any future.

        For private and personal reasons, rape has never been- it never will, a subject that I've ever entertained in any shape-way-form, so don't bother ever mentioning anything connected-referencing rape to me for I won't bother to reply back to your post-message.

        Don't ever dare nor bother alluding or explicitly making a reference to anything relating-concerning rape in any shape or form to me.
        Whether it be in the form of an innuendo/joke or statement, for I won't think twice to equate you to worthless vermin-filth deserving of death.

        To me, only worthless, grotesque degenerate-filth deserving of death and an eternity of Hell would even imagine that rape could possibly be condensed into a joke, and then be laughed at.
        Could even fantasized- could even be mentioned in a light-hearted tone, could even be reduced in any way-shape-form.

        To me, those worthless, grotesque degenerate-filth are on the same degree with rapists and their various incarnations/categories.

        They deserve to drop dead, and stay dead for the rest of eternity.

        I have no mercy nor forgiveness to offer for those degenerate-filth, and I never will.

        With that out of the way, I want to make it clear that I'm not just addressing you, and that this is a universal statement for everyone to take note of.
        Furthermore, I'm only addressing you directly as you were the one to mention that- at one point, you laughed at child rape jokes, and I wanted to especially make sure that you didn't have any questions on my position regarding rape in its entirety.

        With my position clear, I'll leave it at that.
        Mana, I'm sorry that this offended you. I didn't know this was something that had affected you, much less that you would be here to read my comment. I'm not saying that your absence would have justified my past actions, but I didn't want to ruin your day as well. Please be well, friend, I was so delighted to see you were back

        Comment


          On a lighter note, Mr.Sunshine, how's your time been since you were last here?

          Comment


            Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
            rap/hip-hop has been scientifically proven to go no higher than a 3rd grade reading level you have only yourself to blame for expecting any intelligent discussion to be had tbh
            So you're not a fan of Gucci Gang?

            Comment


              *Faceplants*

              I give up.

              Comment


                Originally posted by Killer Loli Illya-Chan View Post
                *Faceplants*

                I give up.
                ...

                ???

                Comment


                  Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

                  ...

                  ???
                  How is it that someone managed to create a manga that is hilarious, yet at the same time, weird?

                  I mean, Ouran Highschool Club is something I really can't understand, yet I enjoy it now.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Killer Loli Illya-Chan View Post

                    How is it that someone managed to create a manga that is hilarious, yet at the same time, weird?

                    I mean, Ouran Highschool Club is something I really can't understand, yet I enjoy it now.
                    How is it weird and what don't you understand about it?

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Thar View Post

                      How is it weird and what don't you understand about it?
                      I honestly don't know. It's weird, but enjoyable.

                      Comment


                        Helly getting smashed by Mr.S, beautiful. Had to eat all his words.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post
                          Helly getting smashed by Mr.S, beautiful. Had to eat all his words.
                          Mr.S not liking someone laughing at a rape joke because of "personal and private reasons" =/= Helly getting "smashed," considering Sunshine had nothing to say on the symphony that Helly's planning to create...the main part of his post.

                          Is it because he's a "racist" that Helly lives rent-free in your head so much? Lol.

                          Because you were never this mad at racists when Shin and 1776[something] were still roaming around...
                          Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; April 14th, 2019, 12:28 AM.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

                            Mr.S not liking someone laughing at a rape joke because of "personal and private reasons" =/= eating his own words, considering Sunshine had nothing to say on the symphony that Helly's planning to create (the main part of his post).

                            Is it because he's a "racist" that Helly lives rent-free in your head so much? Lol.

                            Because you were never this mad at racists when Shin and 1776[something] were still roaming around...
                            This has nothing to do with anything. Still, you show very slow progress.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

                              Still, you show very slow progress.
                              If I show "very slow progress," then what do you have to say to the guy that still thinks that "most" and "majority" mean two different things...?

                              ...Oh wait, that guy just so happens to be you...

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post
                                Is it because he's a "racist" that Helly lives rent-free in your head so much? Lol.
                                It's because he's Matador from MvC and continues to hold a grudge against me because I turned him into a meme even on that site. I've been aware of his derangement for some time, but seeing him try to leverage what might have been a traumatic event and use it to one-up me is untold levels of scumbaggery.
                                Last edited by Helly; April 14th, 2019, 12:46 AM.

                                Comment


                                  Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

                                  If I show "very slow progress," then what do you have to say to the guy that still thinks that "most" and "majority" mean two different things...?

                                  ...Oh wait, that guy just so happens to be you...
                                  This just proves my point. You're still very childish. It's time you grow up. Let your boyfriend defend himself. Don't throw passive aggressive comments at a person that has probably suffered from sexual abuse or knows of someone close to them that has just because you want to defend your Helly.

                                  So much for your belief in free speech.
                                  Last edited by #83.6666666667; April 14th, 2019, 12:34 AM.

                                  Comment


                                    Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post
                                    Don't throw passive aggressive comments at a person that has probably suffered from sexual abuse or knows of someone close to them
                                    Except I didn't.

                                    Unless you didn't see the edit, as I mistyped my initial reply and didn't initially notice.

                                    Mr.S going out on Helly because of her trauma is not Helly "being smashed."

                                    But no matter what you think of me...

                                    As helly said, you're kind of propping up "a person that has probably suffered from sexual abuse or knows of someone close to them" to bite at Helly.

                                    Your words...not mine...

                                    And what is this free speech nonsense you're bringing up?

                                    If you want to out yourself as perpetually butthurt at Helly, feel free.

                                    But others have the right to reply to you and say you're perpetually butthurt...don't they?
                                    Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; April 14th, 2019, 12:37 AM.

                                    Comment


                                      Let there be no mistake RCA, I'm aware that you like Jelly because you and him share a deep alt right connection. Despite Jelly's attempts to stop you from using dog whistles (because we all frankly understand them) you persist. So you see Helly as the older brother you wished you had.

                                      Comment


                                        Originally posted by Helly View Post

                                        It's because he's Matador from MvC and continues to hold a grudge against me because I turned him into a meme even on that site. I've been aware of his derangement for some time, but seeing him try to leverage what might have been a traumatic event for Mana and use it to one-up me is untold levels of scumbaggery.
                                        Speaking of using what was a traumatic event for Mana...

                                        This guy has a weird sense of humor.

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X