This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ive got the FLAC version now

its....over 90 megabytes lol. now to wait another half hour for it to upload MY GOD

Comment

I'm wondering if the change in seasons has a negative impact on the human psyche in the USA. I've been hearing of many deaths lately. I haven't looked up the statics but I'm sure it has to do with a combination of cabin fever and the lack of holidays/events during these months. You have to wait until September for interesting holidays.

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post
        I'm wondering if the change in seasons has a negative impact on the human psyche in the USA. I've been hearing of many deaths lately. I haven't looked up the statics but I'm sure it has to do with a combination of cabin fever and the lack of holidays/events during these months. You have to wait until September for interesting holidays.
        Part of it might be that mammals get rowdier during the spring.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

Here's my question: Are you gonna make me ban you for harassing Snap? We've already had this talk.
          i've had that guy on block since he put on the muv-luv set so you don't need to worry about this

Comment

Originally posted by Snap View Post

i've had that guy on block since he put on the muv-luv set so you don't need to worry about this
            Yeah, but I have to see it still

Comment

got eyes on a few hip-hop/producer forums, lookin to make a splash. just touching up a few details on World/Beginnings, and realizing that yes, there IS in fact ALOT i could still do with those tracks. Not structurally, but just adding more pretty whistles, effects, etc onto the top half. See....this is why my releases take forever lol, because I'm constantly finding more things to improve. World was already a monolithic hip hop masterpiece, but now it's become even more elegant. I think, for realsies, that i've almost reached its peak this time but who knows. I will have to sit on these new edits a moment longer before deciding for good

In the meantime....I should do some artpieces. whether I go with GFX or colour pencil isnt clear yet, but ive got some trippy ideas in my head.
              Last edited by Helly; April 9th, 2019, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Ok so

the Boxden forums are super active

But its also a total echo chamber

and look, as a raving misogynist with a hatred of naive idealism and poor people, I can fuck wit alot of what these guys are sayin......but 1.) they don't come off as being very smart, and 2.) I.....fukken.....HATE ideological echo chambers. Like, whats the fun of being on a forum where everyone agrees with you? Its just not my thing, nah man not at all, I THRIVE in hostile environments, I love the challenge of it.

but ye kno what....fine....I'll give the community a chance. damn near errwhere else is lookin dead asf, or its got producers makin threads like....."[fire emojis] chek out dis beat in the style of [trap artist]". which is even LESS fun to me, i literally cannot engage with that crowd at all. lol we'll see tho, we'll see......

Comment

Jesus

I just scrolled past a dude using the term "red-pilled" in reference to himself completely unironically. He got mad likes and got quoted two or three times - NOT ONCE to be called a faggot

haha oh my god this is not gonna be ok

Comment

We are so fucked. Ugh...

Also. I wonder if that bomb cyclone will convince republicans supporters that climate change is real and they need to get rid of the knuckle heads in office already.

Comment

this thread has stayed open on my pc for the last 4 hours

https://boxden.com/showthread.php?t=2729646

I don't know how the fuck I'm supposed to talk to these people. lol.

like...the topic is interesting. its always fun seeing something blow up in someone's face, but there's fuck-all being said here. Just a bunch of posters saying "fuck oprah" and putting up these Moses-esque emojis.

and this is pretty much the whole damn site, or at least the most active threads, is just everyone repeating the same damn thing for 3 or 4 pages straight. and yea they're active, but holy crap what the fuck am I supposed to engage with here lol. There's NOTHING being said. I read through this whole fucken thing and now I wanna kill myself knowing this is the most active hip-hop community on the internet, literally fucking kill me lol
                      Last edited by Helly; April 11th, 2019, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

like...the topic is interesting. its always fun seeing something blow up in someone's face, but there's fuck-all being said here. Just a bunch of posters saying "fuck oprah" and putting up these Moses-esque emojis.

and this is pretty much the whole damn site, or at least the most active threads, is just everyone repeating the same damn thing for 3 or 4 pages straight. and yea they're active, but holy crap what the fuck am I supposed to engage with here lol. There's NOTHING being said. I read through this whole fucken thing and now I wanna kill myself knowing this is the most active hip-hop community on the internet, literally fucking kill me lol
                        Look at those f*gs

Comment

• Helly
                          Helly commented
                          Editing a comment
                          ikr LOL, who knows when that was implemented or why, but i am actually curious to hear the story

psh, man you know what, fuck boxden (for now)

givin feedback to other producers, that's what i actually liked. helpin ppl grow, givin them a few pointers, i really enjoyed that for all the 2 hours i did it lol. boxden can wait....

Comment

UGH..... when someone takes the mobile view of their own website and turn it to the default look of their entire website. That shit there is just cancerous to scroll through on an aesthetic level alone.

Comment

I'll be honest, I'm not a huge movie guy. I did see a real fucking weird one about a serial killer that was mostly horror but shot like a comedy, which made it a million times more fucked up. I can't for the life of me remember what it was called, but God damn.

Comment

• Kai’ckul
                              Kai’ckul commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Why would you do this to yourself

• Helly
                              Helly commented
                              Editing a comment
                              seriously, why

• OrganizationXV
                              OrganizationXV commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Because I don't want him cluttering the board up with redundant threads.

@Kai'ckul
                              Helly

I'll be honest, I'm not a huge movie guy. I did see a real fucking weird one about a serial killer that was mostly horror but shot like a comedy, which made it a million times more fucked up. I can't for the life of me remember what it was called, but God damn.
                            Must've been 'Scary Movie'. That's the only thing I can think of.

Comment

son ive laughed at child rape jokes, endorsed misogyny, fired poor people, advocated the denial of south american refugees, ether'd youngins who got on my bad side and left them with a sadness for the rest of their life

and i can safely say that the deed that will land me in hell will be this symphony

Comment

son ive laughed at child rape jokes, endorsed misogyny, fired poor people, advocated the denial of south american refugees, ether'd youngins who got on my bad side and left them with a sadness for the rest of their life

and i can safely say that the deed that will land me in hell will be this symphony
                                Is that good or bad?

Comment

Is that good or bad?
                                  i guess we'll see ;]

Comment

~Snip~
                                    I wouldn't know what could possibly drive anyone to be amused by the concept of rape- in any shape or form; however, since you've brought up the subject of rape and jokes centered on rape, I want to clearly state my position, so there's no questions in any future.

For private and personal reasons, rape has never been- it never will, a subject that I've ever entertained in any shape-way-form, so don't bother ever mentioning anything connected-referencing rape to me for I won't bother to reply back to your post-message.

Don't ever dare nor bother alluding or explicitly making a reference to anything relating-concerning rape in any shape or form to me.
                                    Whether it be in the form of an innuendo/joke or statement, for I won't think twice to equate you to worthless vermin-filth deserving of death.

To me, only worthless, grotesque degenerate-filth deserving of death and an eternity of Hell would even imagine that rape could possibly be condensed into a joke, and then be laughed at.
                                    Could even fantasized- could even be mentioned in a light-hearted tone, could even be reduced in any way-shape-form.

To me, those worthless, grotesque degenerate-filth are on the same degree with rapists and their various incarnations/categories.

They deserve to drop dead, and stay dead for the rest of eternity.

I have no mercy nor forgiveness to offer for those degenerate-filth, and I never will.

With that out of the way, I want to make it clear that I'm not just addressing you, and that this is a universal statement for everyone to take note of.
                                    Furthermore, I'm only addressing you directly as you were the one to mention that- at one point, you laughed at child rape jokes, and I wanted to especially make sure that you didn't have any questions on my position regarding rape in its entirety.

With my position clear, I'll leave it at that.

Comment

bruh...

Comment

Working...
                                      X