This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Killer Loli Illya-Chan View Post

Now for my question, How long will it take for Snap to start stalking me?
    I showed him this post and he told me he has you blocked.

Comment

He, like a star in itself, has vanished.

He is now nothing but a distant memory.

I know you're desparate for the attention of another man for some reason but this just isn't the way to go about it

Comment

He, like a star in itself, has vanished.

He is now nothing but a distant memory.

Here's my question: Are you gonna make me ban you for harassing Snap? We've already had this talk.
        Originally posted by Wade
        We can't be supreme while also supporting inclusiveness

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

Here's my question: Are you gonna make me ban you for harassing Snap? We've already had this talk.
          It was supposed to be a joke. --

Comment

Nobody harasses Snap on my forum. (except me, fuck you Snap)

Comment

It was supposed to be a joke. --
              Sure. And it was gonna lead to another "joke" where you put yourself in a rape fantasy with another member of the site, then I'm supposed to ban you without a second thought, since you already were warned.

Don't do this any more. It's genuinely creepy and easily worth a ban.

Comment

Sure. And it was gonna lead to another "joke" where you put yourself in a rape fantasy with another member of the site, then I'm supposed to ban you without a second thought, since you already were warned.

Don't do this any more. It's genuinely creepy and easily worth a ban.
                Understood.

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

a-are you perhaps the greatest evil this world has ever known
                  its possible
                  Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                  I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Sure. And it was gonna lead to another "joke" where you put yourself in a rape fantasy with another member of the site
                    i really missed out on this thread

Comment

f it, dude

I'm making a Hellymas Day 3.5

this Aeshima tune is begging to be heard, I'm going to indulge it because it doesnt look like Eden's third movement will be done any time soon

Completely denouncing every bit of evidence I present WITHOUT any counter evidence to point to the contrary is not logic; it's outright denial.
                      I'm sure you'll come up with some debunking excuse.

Comment

lemme just...just listen back to this one final time...

haha oh my god....its beautiful <3 beautiful, adventurous, dark, flirty, playful....it is the sum of Aeshima, truly. I love this piece much like I love the character it is based on. This one is very dear to me, i think youll all come to love it as well

Completely denouncing every bit of evidence I present WITHOUT any counter evidence to point to the contrary is not logic; it's outright denial.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
                          lemme just...just listen back to this one final time...

haha oh my god....its beautiful <3 beautiful, adventurous, dark, flirty, playful....it is the sum of Aeshima, truly. I love this piece much like I love the character it is based on. This one is very dear to me, i think youll all come to love it as well
                          Post up homie

Comment

I like the AVI that Cid made for me.

Comment

Originally posted by TechTastic View Post
                              I like the AVI that Cid made for me.
                              It suits you. And I mean that sincerely.

Comment

Post up homie
                                i will, lol. super ecstatic about this one, but Im gonna export 2 versions: a 320 kbps version that will be free, and a 450 kbps that'll be like 99 cents. made a bandcamp a while back because they let you see how many downloads something gets, which is gonna be super useful to me.

the 450 version just finished(now i gotta upload it lol), gonna do the 320 one nao....

Comment

i will, lol. super ecstatic about this one, but Im gonna export 2 versions: a 320 kbps version that will be free, and a 450 kbps that'll be like 99 cents. made a bandcamp a while back because they let you see how many downloads something gets, which is gonna be super useful to me.

the 450 version just finished(now i gotta upload it lol), gonna do the 320 one nao....
                                  Oh, interesting.

... What's the difference between 320 and 450 kbps?

Comment

Oh, interesting.

one is, like, better i guess. idk, cant tell the difference with this headset, honestly. its p subpar lol

Comment

• TechTastic
                                      TechTastic commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Which headset would it happen to be BTW?

• Helly
                                      Helly commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      TechTastic a really really bad one lol. I actually looked it up on google and found nothing in english. Its from a brand called Lyzon, and the model is BT-V90. At the very least though they are Bluetooth, which I'm assuming is the sole reason my dad decided to buy them for me for my birthday lol

....aaaaand, bandcamp doesnt accept mp3s

i really just spent half an hour exporting two useless files

well, on the plus side, its all purely lossless formats. that oughta make TechTastic happy this time around, lol
                                    Last edited by Helly; April 6th, 2019, 12:39 AM.

Comment

It suits you. And I mean that sincerely.
                                      Thanks. Representative of the current phase.

....aaaaand, bandcamp doesnt accept mp3s

i really just spent half an hour exporting two useless files

well, on the plus side, its all purely lossless formats. that oughta make TechTastic happy this time around, lol
                                      That works fine. Now I can test them to find any differences in playback over different mediums.

Comment

Oh, interesting.

They're both in the lossy range (since 990-1000kbps is lossless) but are the baseline for not being able to tell the difference between lossy and lossless audio codecs. Something about compression artifacts and stuff.
                                        I think the best way to find the difference would be over a bluetooth connection or something, depending on the transmission codecs used.

Comment

Working...
                                        X