Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's on your mind this time?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Killer Loli Illya-Chan View Post

    Now for my question, How long will it take for Snap to start stalking me?
    I showed him this post and he told me he has you blocked.

    Comment


      Originally posted by Killer Loli Illya-Chan View Post

      He, like a star in itself, has vanished.

      He is now nothing but a distant memory.



      Now for my question, How long will it take for Snap to start stalking me?
      I know you're desparate for the attention of another man for some reason but this just isn't the way to go about it

      Comment


        Originally posted by Killer Loli Illya-Chan View Post

        He, like a star in itself, has vanished.

        He is now nothing but a distant memory.



        Now for my question, How long will it take for Snap to start stalking me?
        Here's my question: Are you gonna make me ban you for harassing Snap? We've already had this talk.
        Originally posted by Wade
        We can't be supreme while also supporting inclusiveness

        Comment


          Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

          Here's my question: Are you gonna make me ban you for harassing Snap? We've already had this talk.
          It was supposed to be a joke. --

          Comment


            Nobody harasses Snap on my forum. (except me, fuck you Snap)

            Comment


              Originally posted by Killer Loli Illya-Chan View Post

              It was supposed to be a joke. --
              Sure. And it was gonna lead to another "joke" where you put yourself in a rape fantasy with another member of the site, then I'm supposed to ban you without a second thought, since you already were warned.

              Don't do this any more. It's genuinely creepy and easily worth a ban.
              Originally posted by Wade
              We can't be supreme while also supporting inclusiveness

              Comment


                Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

                Sure. And it was gonna lead to another "joke" where you put yourself in a rape fantasy with another member of the site, then I'm supposed to ban you without a second thought, since you already were warned.

                Don't do this any more. It's genuinely creepy and easily worth a ban.
                Understood.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

                  a-are you perhaps the greatest evil this world has ever known
                  its possible
                  Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                  I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

                    Sure. And it was gonna lead to another "joke" where you put yourself in a rape fantasy with another member of the site
                    i really missed out on this thread


                    Comment


                      f it, dude

                      I'm making a Hellymas Day 3.5

                      this Aeshima tune is begging to be heard, I'm going to indulge it because it doesnt look like Eden's third movement will be done any time soon


                      Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                      Completely denouncing every bit of evidence I present WITHOUT any counter evidence to point to the contrary is not logic; it's outright denial.
                      Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                      I'm sure you'll come up with some debunking excuse.

                      Comment


                        lemme just...just listen back to this one final time...

                        ....

                        haha oh my god....its beautiful <3 beautiful, adventurous, dark, flirty, playful....it is the sum of Aeshima, truly. I love this piece much like I love the character it is based on. This one is very dear to me, i think youll all come to love it as well


                        Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                        Completely denouncing every bit of evidence I present WITHOUT any counter evidence to point to the contrary is not logic; it's outright denial.
                        Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                        I'm sure you'll come up with some debunking excuse.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Helly View Post
                          lemme just...just listen back to this one final time...

                          ....

                          haha oh my god....its beautiful <3 beautiful, adventurous, dark, flirty, playful....it is the sum of Aeshima, truly. I love this piece much like I love the character it is based on. This one is very dear to me, i think youll all come to love it as well
                          Post up homie
                          Originally posted by Wade
                          We can't be supreme while also supporting inclusiveness

                          Comment


                            I like the AVI that Cid made for me.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by TechTastic View Post
                              I like the AVI that Cid made for me.
                              It suits you. And I mean that sincerely.

                              Originally posted by Wade
                              We can't be supreme while also supporting inclusiveness

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

                                Post up homie
                                i will, lol. super ecstatic about this one, but Im gonna export 2 versions: a 320 kbps version that will be free, and a 450 kbps that'll be like 99 cents. made a bandcamp a while back because they let you see how many downloads something gets, which is gonna be super useful to me.

                                the 450 version just finished(now i gotta upload it lol), gonna do the 320 one nao....


                                Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                                Completely denouncing every bit of evidence I present WITHOUT any counter evidence to point to the contrary is not logic; it's outright denial.
                                Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                                I'm sure you'll come up with some debunking excuse.

                                Comment


                                  Originally posted by Helly View Post

                                  i will, lol. super ecstatic about this one, but Im gonna export 2 versions: a 320 kbps version that will be free, and a 450 kbps that'll be like 99 cents. made a bandcamp a while back because they let you see how many downloads something gets, which is gonna be super useful to me.

                                  the 450 version just finished(now i gotta upload it lol), gonna do the 320 one nao....
                                  Oh, interesting.

                                  ... What's the difference between 320 and 450 kbps?
                                  Originally posted by Wade
                                  We can't be supreme while also supporting inclusiveness

                                  Comment


                                    Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

                                    Oh, interesting.

                                    ... What's the difference between 320 and 450 kbps?
                                    one is, like, better i guess. idk, cant tell the difference with this headset, honestly. its p subpar lol


                                    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                                    Completely denouncing every bit of evidence I present WITHOUT any counter evidence to point to the contrary is not logic; it's outright denial.
                                    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                                    I'm sure you'll come up with some debunking excuse.

                                    Comment


                                    • TechTastic
                                      TechTastic commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Which headset would it happen to be BTW?

                                    • Helly
                                      Helly commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      TechTastic a really really bad one lol. I actually looked it up on google and found nothing in english. Its from a brand called Lyzon, and the model is BT-V90. At the very least though they are Bluetooth, which I'm assuming is the sole reason my dad decided to buy them for me for my birthday lol

                                    ....aaaaand, bandcamp doesnt accept mp3s

                                    i really just spent half an hour exporting two useless files

                                    well, on the plus side, its all purely lossless formats. that oughta make TechTastic happy this time around, lol
                                    Last edited by Helly; April 6th, 2019, 12:39 AM.


                                    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                                    Completely denouncing every bit of evidence I present WITHOUT any counter evidence to point to the contrary is not logic; it's outright denial.
                                    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                                    I'm sure you'll come up with some debunking excuse.

                                    Comment


                                      Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

                                      It suits you. And I mean that sincerely.
                                      Thanks. Representative of the current phase.

                                      Originally posted by Helly View Post
                                      ....aaaaand, bandcamp doesnt accept mp3s

                                      i really just spent half an hour exporting two useless files

                                      well, on the plus side, its all purely lossless formats. that oughta make TechTastic happy this time around, lol
                                      That works fine. Now I can test them to find any differences in playback over different mediums.

                                      Comment


                                        Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

                                        Oh, interesting.

                                        ... What's the difference between 320 and 450 kbps?
                                        They're both in the lossy range (since 990-1000kbps is lossless) but are the baseline for not being able to tell the difference between lossy and lossless audio codecs. Something about compression artifacts and stuff.
                                        I think the best way to find the difference would be over a bluetooth connection or something, depending on the transmission codecs used.

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X