Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love how bright and magical the day went alongside the sun- it felt as if the world would pause for one moment to immortalize the happiness felt throughout the course of the entire day.

Whenever the sun is out and radiant, I will follow! <33333

Time for my nap.

Good night, T5Forums.

Never forget to be relaxed and comfortable before you attempt to fall asleep- I wouldn't want any one of you to develop any headaches, so take caution and awareness of the state of your bodies.

Have a small snack rather than a big meal- that might develop into a hideous nightmare or stomach ache, so fall back on the pancakes!

Don't walk barefoot, if you know that you're on the border of catching a cold- its for your own good. ^_^

God bless all of you, and everyone else that lives in this marvelous world that we live in.

Amen.

Originally posted by Helly View Post

~Snip~
    No worries, Helly.

Pace yourself without stressing yourself over the little inconveniences, and just know that everything will turn out perfect due to the fact that you genuine love and care in producing quality content.

We'll gladly wait for you, and we'll be there for you whenever you feel that you're ready to move on to greener pastures.

Take good care of yourself and what you cherish so deeply, and just know that we're all so proud of you.

Have a splendid day-night, Helly.

God bless you, and keep you and everyone else in T5Forums and the world in his loving embrace. <3

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Sunshine View Post
      I love how bright and magical the day went alongside the sun- it felt as if the world would pause for one moment to immortalize the happiness felt throughout the course of the entire day.

Whenever the sun is out and radiant, I will follow! <33333

Time for my nap.

Good night, T5Forums.

Never forget to be relaxed and comfortable before you attempt to fall asleep- I wouldn't want any one of you to develop any headaches, so take caution and awareness of the state of your bodies.

Have a small snack rather than a big meal- that might develop into a hideous nightmare or stomach ache, so fall back on the pancakes!

Don't walk barefoot, if you know that you're on the border of catching a cold- its for your own good. ^_^

God bless all of you, and everyone else that lives in this marvelous world that we live in.

Amen.

No worries, Helly.

Pace yourself without stressing yourself over the little inconveniences, and just know that everything will turn out perfect due to the fact that you genuine love and care in producing quality content.

We'll gladly wait for you, and we'll be there for you whenever you feel that you're ready to move on to greener pastures.

Take good care of yourself and what you cherish so deeply, and just know that we're all so proud of you.

Have a splendid day-night, Helly.

God bless you, and keep you and everyone else in T5Forums and the world in his loving embrace. <3
      ah!

mana, my sincerest apologies, i completely forgot to tag you in my mlst recent thread. i was way too excited and forgot a ton of my frens lol

https://www.t5forums.com/forum/main-...hop-compendium

i think you will like all of them :] have a good rest, friend, i hope these pieces will add to your happiness as well!

Comment

Originally posted by P408370R View Post
        Although there are a couple Anime and Manga recommendation threads, we don't have a general one. You're free to make it, and ask there; your best bet otherwise would be posting in the weab thread and seeing if you get a response.

https://www.t5forums.com/forum/media...thread/page181

I did, thank you.

Comment

• P408370R
          P408370R commented
          Editing a comment
          lol

Was nearly blocked off from my neighborhood by firetrucks. Apparently there was a police chase which led to a crash into one of the buildings (not mine, thankfully.) Also, there was a toddler in that car that wasn't wearing their seatbelt, so now they're hospitalized. Absolutely ridiculous.

Comment

ah!

mana, my sincerest apologies, i completely forgot to tag you in my mlst recent thread. i was way too excited and forgot a ton of my frens lol

https://www.t5forums.com/forum/main-...hop-compendium

i think you will like all of them :] have a good rest, friend, i hope these pieces will add to your happiness as well!
          You don't have to apologize as you haven't done anything wrong, Helly.

If anything, I should be thanking you for linking me to your newer compositions.

I truly appreciate it! ^_^

It surely will- I'm certain of it.

By the time that you're reading this post, I will have already have listened to your pieces and have my thoughts down in that thread. ^_^

Comment

I truly wish I had gone to Church's Chicken today, and purchased two buckets worth of their crispy, deliciously-greasy chicken that I would have included their proper boneless wings, succulent popcorn shrimp, scrumptious honey-butter biscuits, powerful baked macaroni and cheese, coleslaw, buttery-buttered corn, and my favored apple pie!

However, I just couldn't find the time to go to Church's Chicken
            today- I was helping a friend paint a house that he had been working on for the past week, so my dream of having a delightful meal with my beloved items from Church's Chicken has perished for today. ;-;
            I'll definitely make my Church's Chicken purchases tomorrow, so that definitely puts a smile on my face. ^_^

That being said, I have this strange feeling that someone has been following me home after I leave work for these past few days.

I don't possess concrete evidence at the moment; however, I can swear that I recognize a car- from my mirrors, that's been eerily taking the same turns and stops that I make to go home, and I just can't shake the feeling that its not just a simple coincidence.
            For the moment, I've purchased a dashboard camera for my car, and I just hope that its nothing but a simple coincidence at any point.

With all those thoughts out of the way, I definitely had a lovely day with a dear friend in my earnest pursuit to help paint a house for an elderly couple that just needs a few touch-ups to their forever home.

I truly hope that they love the final touches to their house when they lay eyes on it- that would be a dream come true!

A successful start for the first two weeks of March, and heading strong to vanquish the horrid beast of the Northern Star.
            *Puff-Puff!*

My iron-blooded, boiling will to fulfill my duties-obligations-principles as a human being has triumphed over the
            Hypnos the Dreamer and the
            Outer Gods.

Without mercy nor forgiveness, they perish within the microcosm of infinity etched within my heart, and the glorious radiance of the sun sparkles ever further. ^_^

My daily prayers for the utter salvation of humanity has been delivered to the Lord for this day, so I'm all set to take my nap.

Good night, T5Forums!

Rest sweetly with the fluffy clouds of pancakes that I just know that everyone loves to bits. <3333333

Originally posted by Thar View Post
            Was nearly blocked off from my neighborhood by firetrucks. Apparently there was a police chase which led to a crash into one of the buildings (not mine, thankfully.) Also, there was a toddler in that car that wasn't wearing their seatbelt, so now they're hospitalized. Absolutely ridiculous.
            Goodness gracious.

I'm delighted to know that you're in one piece and unscathed, but I'm appalled to know that such reckless pursuit led to the events that unfolded in that moment.

I will hold the injured in my prayers tonight, and I just hope that no one suffered from severe wounds/injuries in that incident.

All that said, I wish you the very best in your well-being, happiness, and your deliverance from harm's way.

God bless you, Thar.

Comment

I truly wish I had gone to Church's Chicken today, and purchased two buckets worth of their crispy, deliciously-greasy chicken that I would have included their proper boneless wings, succulent popcorn shrimp, scrumptious honey-butter biscuits, powerful baked macaroni and cheese, coleslaw, buttery-buttered corn, and my favored apple pie!

However, I just couldn't find the time to go to Church's Chicken
              today- I was helping a friend paint a house that he had been working on for the past week, so my dream of having a delightful meal with my beloved items from Church's Chicken has perished for today. ;-;
              I'll definitely make my Church's Chicken purchases tomorrow, so that definitely puts a smile on my face. ^_^

That being said, I have this strange feeling that someone has been following me home after I leave work for these past few days.

I don't possess concrete evidence at the moment; however, I can swear that I recognize a car- from my mirrors, that's been eerily taking the same turns and stops that I make to go home, and I just can't shake the feeling that its not just a simple coincidence.
              For the moment, I've purchased a dashboard camera for my car, and I just hope that its nothing but a simple coincidence at any point.

With all those thoughts out of the way, I definitely had a lovely day with a dear friend in my earnest pursuit to help paint a house for an elderly couple that just needs a few touch-ups to their forever home.

I truly hope that they love the final touches to their house when they lay eyes on it- that would be a dream come true!

A successful start for the first two weeks of March, and heading strong to vanquish the horrid beast of the Northern Star.
              *Puff-Puff!*

My iron-blooded, boiling will to fulfill my duties-obligations-principles as a human being has triumphed over the
              Hypnos the Dreamer and the
              Outer Gods.

Without mercy nor forgiveness, they perish within the microcosm of infinity etched within my heart, and the glorious radiance of the sun sparkles ever further. ^_^

My daily prayers for the utter salvation of humanity has been delivered to the Lord for this day, so I'm all set to take my nap.

Good night, T5Forums!

Rest sweetly with the fluffy clouds of pancakes that I just know that everyone loves to bits. <3333333

Definitely keep an eye on that car. If you notice a pattern, you should not hesitate to inform the police. It may not be a bad idea to get a Mace spray just in case, but you should contact law enforcement and inform yourself on what's permissible in your area. I also recommend getting a doggo to protecc the house. a really big one. two, if you can afford the time and money

Whew...all that aside, I hope you will be able to indulge your crispy delights soon enough! I know Gordon has a recipe up on Youtube for fried chicken, and my chef e-frens have said it's positively delicious

Comment

I have slept for a grand total of 9 hours in the past 3 days

man

meeting the expectations people have of god-helly is tough, bros. lol

Comment

Thank God 4 out of my 5 sisters can cook for themselves, and that they're all fairly reasonable and mature. If i had to babysit on top of all this other stuff, Id have gone insane

not autistic shit-posting insane, i mean like the actual insane that you see happen with moms at Wal-Mart screaming at the litter of tiny children running around causing a mess and asking for shit.....thank god for small favours lol....
                  Last edited by Helly; March 10th, 2019, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Definitely keep an eye on that car. If you notice a pattern, you should not hesitate to inform the police. It may not be a bad idea to get a Mace spray just in case, but you should contact law enforcement and inform yourself on what's permissible in your area. I also recommend getting a doggo to protecc the house. a really big one. two, if you can afford the time and money

Whew...all that aside, I hope you will be able to indulge your crispy delights soon enough! I know Gordon has a recipe up on Youtube for fried chicken, and my chef e-frens have said it's positively delicious

I truly appreciate all of your wonderful suggestion and advice, Helly.

At the moment, I will proceed calmly and be cautious for any suspicious behavior that I observe- especially after I leave work.

I just hope that its a simple coincidence and a bit of irrationality on my part; however, you just never know in these days, so my dashboard camera for the car will have to do and capture everything in its sight.

I surely enjoyed it for yesterday was a feast to elevate the spirit even higher into the open skies!

Oh!

Is that so?

I will have to look it up a bit later, and just see how its prepared with my own two eyes.

Thank you for the recommendation, my dear friend. <3

Comment

Thank God 4 out of my 5 sisters can cook for themselves, and that they're all fairly reasonable and mature. If i had to babysit on top of all this other stuff, Id have gone insane

not autistic shit-posting insane, i mean like the actual insane that you see happen with moms at Wal-Mart screaming at the litter of tiny children running around causing a mess and asking for shit.....thank god for small favours lol....
                      This brings back memories of time when a Mother was screeching on the top of her head toward her young children for not putting the groceries in the bag in the exact order as she instructed.

Everyone- including the employees, were just staring at her as they just witnesses the beginning of a future serial killer.

That's why I'm quite glad that you're fairing very well without losing your head, Helly. ^_^

Just make sure to take little naps along the way- it helps avoid headaches! <3

Comment

Before my scheduled nap, I'm going to catch up on the final episode for the Goldbergs Season 2.

I wonder if Adam is ever going to tell Dana that he loves her; hopefully, it will be on this episode! ^_^

Comment

I truly appreciate all of your wonderful suggestion and advice, Helly.

At the moment, I will proceed calmly and be cautious for any suspicious behavior that I observe- especially after I leave work.

I just hope that its a simple coincidence and a bit of irrationality on my part; however, you just never know in these days, so my dashboard camera for the car will have to do and capture everything in its sight.

I surely enjoyed it for yesterday was a feast to elevate the spirit even higher into the open skies!

Oh!

Is that so?

I will have to look it up a bit later, and just see how its prepared with my own two eyes.

Thank you for the recommendation, my dear friend. <3
                          np, u stay safe out there. would recommend getting a doggo either way, they are goofy company that brighten your day and protecc as a bonus

This brings back memories of time when a Mother was screeching on the top of her head toward her young children for not putting the groceries in the bag in the exact order as she instructed.

Everyone- including the employees, were just staring at her as they just witnesses the beginning of a future serial killer.

That's why I'm quite glad that you're fairing very well without losing your head, Helly. ^_^

Just make sure to take little naps along the way- it helps avoid headaches! <3
                          lol ye id never flip over something like that. also, contrary to what most might believe, I'm not really the animated type of mad. I'm the really quiet type of mad that just puts on a dead-eye stare and doesn't talk to anyone and makes everyone super-uncomfortable...lol >_>

Comment

I will, Helly.

My middle-name will surely become Safety! ^_^

lol ye id never flip over something like that. also, contrary to what most might believe, I'm not really the animated type of mad. I'm the really quiet type of mad that just puts on a dead-eye stare and doesn't talk to anyone and makes everyone super-uncomfortable...lol >_>
                            Don't fret over it, my friend.

I've never once thought that you were that kind of person in the first place, at the end of the day. ^_^

Comment

Hehehehe!

Today has been such a splendid day of laughter and insightful creativity, so I'm quite overjoyed and I just know that happiness will spread over for the rest of the week.

At the moment, I'm chewing on my beloved Skittles: DARKSIDE- The Other Side of the Rainbow edition of candy, and its so good!

Before I take my nap, I will hop on my Tumblr and see if I see anything cute to become even happier at!

That would be wonderful, if I managed to see a cute bunny on my adventurous side-scrolling challenge to find beautiful things on Tumblr. <3

God bless every single one of you that's remaining strong everyday just to see the rise of a beautiful sun outside your window, and I pray that everyone can become happier with every single breath that you take in throughout your whole day.

Smile and be happy- happiness is always around the corner, after all! <3

Comment

I'm very angry right now, that's all I can put into words. Maybe I'll put a tldr explaining what's going on in the future, but at this moment there is so much battling to express itself that I don't know where to begin.

Comment

Finally done with school (for the quarter). Finished my math final real quickly so I could get on to doing my final essay. Felt pretty good.

And I just typed up a 7-page essay in literally only 4 hours, lol.

It'll get a B at least, I know that, did the same shit for the other two and got As on all of them, and I don't care enough about the class to put any more effort in.

I'll pass and get to avoid 4 more gen ed classes, which is all that matters.
                                  Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; March 13th, 2019, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• Mr.Sunshine
                                    Mr.Sunshine commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    I'm glad that you're doing well academically, and I just hope that you procrastinate no further.

Bad habits have to definitely die a brutal death, after all. ^_^

Have a great day/night, RCA!

I'm very angry right now, that's all I can put into words. Maybe I'll put a tldr explaining what's going on in the future, but at this moment there is so much battling to express itself that I don't know where to begin.
                                  I mean, I'd be fine reading a TL;DR level post...

Comment

So I had an interview today and the person who I was supposed to be up against just didn't show up to the interview so I am pretty sure I just got the job. Good for my bills but also I kinda talked myself up quite a bit so hopefully I don't disappoint them. Wish me luck!

Comment

• Mr.Sunshine
                                      Mr.Sunshine commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Best of fortunes, CXVI! ^_^

Originally posted by ChaosXVI View Post
                                    So I had an interview today and the person who I was supposed to be up against just didn't show up to the interview so I am pretty sure I just got the job. Good for my bills but also I kinda talked myself up quite a bit so hopefully I don't disappoint them. Wish me luck!
                                    Good luck, fren

Comment

Working...
                                    X