This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chara Cid Thar

dearest patrons and any other listeners, I would like to sincerely apologize for the delay in delivering the promised 3rd day of Hellymas on February 28th. For the past several days, I have been having some highly unusual problems with my internet which prevented me from accessing many, many sites. in addition, I could not connect to my wi-fi at all from any mobile devices, which was even more perplexing. It has seemingly been fixed for now, but I will be switching ISPs because fuck the one I have now. If possible, I'll try to do a thing tonight after I finish my other work for the night. One good thing that came of not having much of the internet available to me was that my productivity in other areas, such as art and music, positively exploded. in particular, there are 3 different never-before-heard symphonic pieces that I had been stuck on for many months that are now over 10 minutes long each. After Day 3 of Hellymas is done, I will be posting the other stuff I have been doing as well. Believe me when I say it is a lot.....I just hope no other problems arise......

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

She starts out murdering Tsukihi, lol. Not that anyone cares about her, that's just a rough start.

I think Gaen was introduced at a bad time for a lot of people, too, considering she came around once they started really hammering in that Oshino was gone.Plus, like... She doesn't do a lot...
    eh i mean I guess shes unimportant, but its mono lol. most of the characters fall off very fast even when they become recurring and no one really does anything without someone else giving them the answer to their problem except the con-man and maybe Hanekawa i think. I guess thats ultimately what my affinity for Gaen boils down to.....she hates useless people....

.....altho...lol....i will say....quite ironic that such a character would be useless in an anime full of useless people

Comment

Looking forward to new material, Helly. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
        Looking forward to new material, Helly. :)
        Uploading the demos as I speak! 25 minutes of content in total. hope you boys are ready for THE HIP HOP COMPENDIUM

a bit funny my rap thread got bumped today of all days though lol, now i have to REALLY prove myself.

Well

Not a problem

hip hop will never be the same to anyone here after today
        Last edited by Helly; March 4th, 2019, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

Uploading the demos as I speak! 25 minutes of content in total. hope you boys are ready for THE HIP HOP COMPENDIUM

a bit funny my rap thread got bumped today of all days though lol, now i have to REALLY prove myself.

Well

Not a problem

hip hop will never be the same to anyone here after today
          I don't like most rap or hip hop.

So these better be pure gold or I'm going to be disappointed.

Comment

I don't like most rap or hip hop.

So these better be pure gold or I'm going to be disappointed.
            i can 100000000000000% guarantee that not only will you like these, but you will be deeply interested in seeing more....ESPECIALLY after i apply my devastating literary skills to write some lyrics to them

i am telling you i have gonr completely insane

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

i can 100000000000000% guarantee that not only will you like these, but you will be deeply interested in seeing more....ESPECIALLY after i apply my devastating literary skills to write some lyrics to them

i am telling you i have gonr completely insane

Clicking to the thread right fucking now.

Comment

So I just heard about a new job opening? Hopefully it turns out. I'm headed there tomorrow morning to put in my app. I just dont wanna screw things up. I gotta pay bills. Sadly.

Comment

master of tonality now dabbling in chromatics

man some of these straight raise the hair on my neck

i truly am an amazin' specimen i tell you

Comment

What age do, I teach my kids how to shoot? I'm thinking 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Issa View Post
                      What age do, I teach my kids how to shoot? I'm thinking 10.
                      Here in Alabama, we try to get them on the range with a keystone 22 around 8 or 9. Gotta get them trained up young so that when we take 'em into the woods to hunt squirrels and opossum at 10, they don't hesitate to pull the trigger.

Missed shot is a missed meal, I always say.

Comment

Well, I've got a job interview today at 1pm. First one in a few months. I feel confident going in, which is something I haven't felt yet. Got some new clothes so that I at least look like I'm competent, as well. But all said, I'm still a bit nervous. This is a place that I actually wanted to work at because it fits with my long term goals very nicely.

Wish me luck, everyone. A new job for Cid means better things for T5 as well!

Comment

Gonna go eat Mexican today, really looking forward to it

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post
                            Buy her dinner first.

Comment

give me good mangas

Comment

Originally posted by Beholder View Post
                                give me good mangas
                                I hear that "The Legend of How Sephiroth Solos Dragon Ball" is pretty good.

Comment

I hear that "The Legend of How Sephiroth Solos Dragon Ball" is pretty good.
                                  I heard ''the man who ate himself to death'' is pretty bad

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post
                                    hey check out my hip hop thread in the religion section

Comment

So the new job I've had for not even a month just fired me. Now I'm jobless for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosXVI View Post
                                        So the new job I've had for not even a month just fired me. Now I'm jobless for a while.
                                        That stinks. What was your job, exactly?

Hope you get a new one soon, tho.

Comment

• ChaosXVI
                                          ChaosXVI commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          caregiver at an adult foster care facility

Originally posted by Beholder View Post
                                        give me good mangas
                                        Although there are a couple Anime and Manga recommendation threads, we don't have a general one. You're free to make it, and ask there; your best bet otherwise would be posting in the weab thread and seeing if you get a response.

Originally posted by ChaosXVI View Post
                                        Goodness, I'm sorry to hear that!

It didn't seem like a particularly great job, so hopefully you'll be able to find a more suitable or propitious one now, at least.

Comment

• ChaosXVI
                                          ChaosXVI commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          tbh i loved it but the boss didnt think i knew what i was doing.

• P408370R
                                          P408370R commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          ChaosXVI

I'm sorry to hear that.

Hopefully something similar comes along, with a better boss!

• ChaosXVI
                                          ChaosXVI commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          I hope so too
                                      Working...
                                      X