This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

scrounging about for fanart of gaen and finding disappointment

jeez, theres like no fanfare for her at all lol....why??? shes a boss bitch who is qt af, does that scare the incel weaboo loosers. this sum bs fr

Originally posted by Kajin_Style
    Completely denouncing every bit of evidence I present WITHOUT any counter evidence to point to the contrary is not logic; it's outright denial.
    I'm sure you'll come up with some debunking excuse.

Comment

is izuko like a secret final villain, is that it. does she kill or try to kill loli vamp, why all the dislike smh.

Completely denouncing every bit of evidence I present WITHOUT any counter evidence to point to the contrary is not logic; it's outright denial.
      I'm sure you'll come up with some debunking excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
        is izuko like a secret final villain, is that it. does she kill or try to kill loli vamp, why all the dislike smh.
        She starts out murdering Tsukihi, lol. Not that anyone cares about her, that's just a rough start.

I think Gaen was introduced at a bad time for a lot of people, too, considering she came around once they started really hammering in that Oshino was gone.Plus, like... She doesn't do a lot...
        Originally posted by Wade
        We can't be supreme while also supporting inclusiveness

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

She starts out murdering Tsukihi, lol. Not that anyone cares about her
          Is that so?

Would you know when that happened, Org?
          My curiosity bar has exceeded the parameters of the container where I place my curiosity in, and I just must know when this all took place.
          I'd truly appreciate!

I'd like to think that someone out there in this vast world truly cares for Tsukihi as a character.

In a remote, distant land far away from the bird's eye, but still out there in the world. ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Sunshine View Post

Is that so?

Would you know when that happened, Org?
            My curiosity bar has exceeded the parameters of the container where I place my curiosity in, and I just must know when this all took place.
            I'd truly appreciate!

I'd like to think that someone out there in this vast world truly cares for Tsukihi as a character.

In a remote, distant land far away from the bird's eye, but still out there in the world. ^_^
            I think it was in Second Season somewhere, in a segment called Tsukihi Phoenix.

Wait, just backing up a little. Have you watched monogatari before?

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

I think it was in Second Season somewhere, in a segment called Tsukihi Phoenix.

Wait, just backing up a little. Have you watched monogatari before?
              I see.
              Very much appreciated, Admiral Org!
              Let your valor remain every true. <3

Yep-Yep!
              However, I haven't entertained the idea of ever reading/watching the Monogatari Series for more than three years now, Org.
              He ruined and the Monogatari Series in its entirety for me.
              I have yet to even start the first season of Owarimonogatari, and I never will start it.
              It would only bring back excruciating memories, and that's no good!

Nonetheless, I truly hope that you enjoy the Monogatari Series, and fall in love with Zokumonogatari when it comes out! ^_^

Comment

Today was a bright day, but my reoccurring migraines had to rain on my parade.

It has left me a little fatigued and feeling a teeny-minney bit blue.

Hopefully, they'll disappear altogether soon, and I'll be just as jolly as always.

Take good care of yourselves, and eat all of your meals for the day to stay healthy, everyone!
                Good night, and sleep tight, T5Forums. <3

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosXVI View Post

so i got the job and quit my other one that was too far only for the new job to call me back today and tell me that the girl i was replacing decided to take back her resignation so now all i have is a job where i get to work every other weekend. fml.
                  That's horrible. Just know that your real husband (me) is here for you.

Comment

• Helly's Bottom Bitch
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah, he's probably pissed at this point, lol. Won't push my luck.

• Cid
                    Cid commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm not sure if threatening him with an orgy will deter him, though.

• ChaosXVI
                    ChaosXVI commented
                    Editing a comment
                    hes not. not that i know of anywho

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

That's horrible. Just know that your real husband (me) is here for you.
                  you should not have posted this even ironically

Comment

• ChaosXVI
                    ChaosXVI commented
                    Editing a comment
                    he means no harm. he knows OrganizationXV would kick some kiester.

Originally posted by Snap View Post

you should not have posted this even ironically
                  Love cannot be stopped, Snap.

Comment

Originally posted by Snap View Post

that's real wack, sorry to hear that
                    its ok tho. the new job is giving me quite a bit of hours for now till i finish training. after that im screwed tho

Comment

its ok tho. the new job is giving me quite a bit of hours for now till i finish training. after that im screwed tho
                      Don't know what's more unfortunate, you with your job or Snap and his use of "wack". Somebody tell Snap we stopped using that word a decade ago.

Comment

Don't know what's more unfortunate, you with your job or Snap and his use of "wack". Somebody tell Snap we stopped using that word a decade ago.
                        Both are pretty equal at this point lol

Comment

Better than your use of "most"

Comment

• RussianCoffeeAddict
                            Editing a comment
                            Fucking.

Roasted.

• ChaosXVI
                            ChaosXVI commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Is there an unlike button lol

I'm glad to hear that you found a job- even if its temporary.

Hm....
                          Oh!

Have you considered being a college/university essay previewer-editor, CXVI?
                          I heard that its a very simple occupation; however, that's as far as I know of the profession.
                          Hopefully, you'll find a stable occupation, and be happy there. ^_^

Comment

• ChaosXVI
                            ChaosXVI commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I dont have the smarts for that tbh

At this very moment- with pride and joy in my heart, I have successfully collected even more perfectly-irreplaceable photographs of my beloved white camellias!
                          Ever so pure and devoted, ever so triumphant and glorious as in the image of the Sun itself.
                          Its radiance ever eternal, and its petals brimmed in unconditional love.
                          Forever so selfless and benevolent in the image of a dove.
                          Angelic and sublime- a truly perfect existence!

The Odyssey ever treacherous and bleak, I advance into foreign lands in pursuit of the Sublime and Eternal.
                          I sail past the vile denizens of the Accursed Valley of the Blind Sirens; I march through the decomposing Swamp of Eleanor.
                          I annihilate and slaughter the Ghouls of Mt. Helsinki, and I offer my daily prayers to the Lord.

The journey- at long last, is over for I am victorious!
                          Hehehehehe!

I wholeheartedly love white camellias!
                          They're utterly sacred and sublime to me.
                          Ever since I was little, I loved its pure-white purity as I thought that they mirrored the light of the Sun.
                          The title and introduction that I gave myself back in those days was: Maiden of the White Camellias.
                          I just knew that I was going to grow up into being such an angelic and pure-hearted Maiden that would be named after such a pure-white flower, so that was the title that I gave myself all those years ago!

Today has been such a perfect day for me!
                          The Sun was so incandescent and marvelous, and it helped me take the perfect pictures, which is always a Super-Combo Bonus for me.
                          The wind was fair and well-tempered, so I just knew that the world aligned itself perfectly just for me!
                          Kind-hearted and amicable people wherever I went, so that elevated my Happiness Health Meter into the Heavens above.
                          Not a single migraine in sight, and I soar into the sky faster than the bullet that grazed the first cheetah.

Hopefully, I will find even more white camellias to capture into eternity in my heart.

I pray that everyone has a marvelous day of adventures and sheer beauty- whether it be on your own or with loved ones.
                          God bless everyone in this entire world, and bless everyone with utter love for the rest of your days.
                          Amen.

Sleep tight and don't let your fears of tomorrow get the best out of you, my friends.
                          No matter what happens, you'll always have the support and love from the dear people in your lives to guide you into the right direction.
                          Live your life with love and happiness, and never forget how to smile- no matter what may happen or occur.
                          The people that unconditionally love you from the bottom of their existence will always have time to listen, so open yourself to their warmth and nestle in their hearts forevermore.
                          Be vocal of your thoughts and ideals- don't abandon your principles/scruples/morals and ethics/virtues!
                          You'll never be worthless nor meaningless to them, so keep your head up high and don't insult yourself over unnecessary things that you shouldn't be blaming yourself for.
                          You possess the power to rectify your mistakes, and reminisce with a smile over beautiful distant days- I'm certain of it.

Take good care of yourselves, and live knowing just how loved you are by the people and world around you.

I love everyone and everything in this entire world, so I know that its true- I know just how much people are loved by their neighbors-friends-colleagues-family every single day, even if they're not aware of it.

God bless every single one of you till the end of your days!

Comment

Beautiful children, this is a good time to remind you that Lord Peak loves you all.

Whatever you may feel and think, however you may act and conduct yourselves, and whomever you may love or hate, He is watching over you and enabling you to explore your freedom every step of the way.

You are blessed and beloved, my dearest, wonderful children.

Comment

looking for jobs online sucks. i wish i didnt have to work any more than my current job.

Comment

imagine not knowing wack is back

Comment

It's actually very good. Bluetooth is superior to having a headphone jack. Why would anyone prefer wires to no wires? The only downside is wireless headphones require for them to be recharged. Hopefully that technology is improved. I had a pair of very cheap headphones that would have 40 hours of battery or about 3 days worth of battery on a single charge. So the technology is there, they just need to implement it.
                                  Another thing though, literally no headphone that costs $1k and above (up to $50k) is wireless. They all use not only a wire, but also a whole system of DAC's and Amps, as well as parts you won't find on normal everyday devices.

Smartphones even with the jack (unless it's LG) barely even scratch the surface of excellent audio provided by dedicated equipment such as purpose-built music players that tend to cost more than smartphones, which is the same deal with their cameras as opposed to the fully-loaded dedicated ones. It's what happens when you have a device that's a jack-of-all-trades. So with that being said, it seems the removal of the headphone jack from smartphones and even tablets wouldn't have such a huge effect on audio in general, wireless will only be good enough for consumer-grade use but nowhere near audiophile or legit studio level (that is to say, used for reference and production).

Comment

Working...
                                  X