• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure how I feel about this...

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

I feel like Will Smith has gone too (Ja)far on this one.

Comment

ok

i was on the fence about the live-action remakes, but fukkin this

oh man, THIS....I have GOT to see how THIS ends

Comment

You can say it looks like shit, it's okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladd View Post

You can say it looks like shit, it's okay.
            I just feel like, maybe, they should have just let him stay black.

Comment

Yknow, part of me feels bad because a few days ago, Will was trying to quell the raging tards who were all like "tf, why isnt this ****** blue, this is fucking BULLSHIT"

the other part of me just wants to see his reaction to having even more people shit on his Genie

dear god

please

please god

jesus christ in heaven hear my prayer

please let him play the racism card, so we can be blessed with another insipid boderline retarded video from that stupid fat fucking failure No Bullshit

Comment

they should have just let him stay black.
                They should have just let the classics stay dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post

I dunno. Jungle Book was good and Beauty and the Beast was ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post

Nothing is safe or sacred to capitalism

Comment

First Reaction: "YES Avatar 2; finally!!! Wait--why does that Na'vi look like..."

Second Reaction: "...oh god dammit..."
                      Last edited by Post-Crisis Shob; February 11th, 2019, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post

First Reaction: "YES Avatar 2; finally!!! Wait--why does that Na'vi look like..."

Second Reaction: "...oh god dammit..."
                        Yeah. That just about summed it up. Lol

Comment

The live action of these films will never top their animated forms. Legit just finessing modern parents to get them to take their seeds to see a weaker product of already created movies. Making billions off of the same exact films lol
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j5Frq4gbHY

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

I feel like Will Smith has gone too (Ja)far on this one.
                            i almost cried laughing at the jafar joke hahaha i shouldn't have laughed so hard!!!!!

Comment

So I’ve checked with two advisors to try and work out the potential for a double major in computer science and math. Gonna try and see how that works out. It’ll mean less free time and certainly an extra year, but it’ll help distinguish me more when I get out of here on top of running start.

...Probably gonna need more loans too...

Comment

• Mr.Sunshine
                                Mr.Sunshine commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Good fortune be upon you, and work hard to pay off any loans-debts that you may have.
                                That always serves as a source of headaches, after all.
                                Good night, RCA. ^_^

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post
                              So I’ve checked with two advisors to try and work out the potential for a double major in computer science and math. Gonna try and see how that works out. It’ll mean less free time and certainly an extra year, but it’ll help distinguish me more when I get out of here on top of running start.

...Probably gonna need more loans too...
                              How much money do you owe?

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

How much money do you owe?
                                Currently, a lot.

And I just wanna say...

The hardest choices require the strongest wills.

Comment

Currently, a lot.

And I just wanna say...

The hardest choices require the strongest wills.
                                  Easy to say when you have a full stomach. Hope the bank hires me to collect from you.

Comment

Easy to say when you have a full stomach. Hope the bank hires me to collect from you.

Computer Science pays.

Average starting pay is 65K, and can go up to 6 digits.

Assuming even half goes to bare necessities when single, I can have 32.5K to pay on what I like and also college debts. Every year. Assuming half of it goes to paying back and I have 100K of debt, I can pay it off in less than 10 years with money to spare. And even 150K would be in less than 15 years. I’ve seen plans saying a debt can be paid off in 20 years.

With just the average starting salary.

And the math will distinguish me among other CS majors, along with running start.
                                    Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; February 12th, 2019, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Computer Science pays.

Average starting pay is 65K, and can go up to 6 digits.

Assuming even half goes to bare necessities when single, I can have 32.5K to pay on what I like and also college debts. Every year. Assuming half of it goes to paying back and I have 100K of debt, I can pay it off in less than 10 years with money to spare. And even 150K would be in less than 15 years. I’ve seen plans saying a debt can be paid off in 20 years.

With just the average starting salary.

And the math will distinguish me among other CS majors, along with running start.
                                      That's a lot of assuming get insurance, just in case.
                                      Last edited by #83.6666666667; February 12th, 2019, 11:24 PM.

Comment

That's a lot of assuming get insurance, just in case.
                                        Yeah. I’m gonna try and get scholarships to hopefully offset some of it.

Even just some ones can be good.

Comment

Working...
                                        X