Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I'm still searching for something new but hopefully I get a new job soon. Theres a woman who asked if I could help out at her hotel but I cant legally help so I have to do it as a paid volunteer lol. Not gonna happen. I applied at a few places and I hope I can find a good match for me. I wanna apply at another new place too but I think I'll stick to being a pca. No more gas stations or hotels for me. Either way theres a new place I got the job at and they just told me that I wont be able to technically start till March 5th. This is the place I had an interview with not long ago. I call bull shit. I'm still gonna keep looking for a new job.
    Last edited by ChaosXVI; February 4th, 2019, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosXVI View Post
      So I'm still searching for something new but hopefully I get a new job soon. Theres a woman who asked if I could help out at her hotel but I cant legally help so I have to do it as a paid volunteer lol. Not gonna happen. I applied at a few places and I hope I can find a good match for me. I wanna apply at another new place too but I think I'll stick to being a pca. No more gas stations or hotels for me. Either way theres a new place I got the job at and they just told me that I wont be able to technically start till March 5th. This is the place I had an interview with not long ago. I call bull shit. I'm still gonna keep looking for a new job.
      ...im sorry, this is completely unrelated but i have to ask....what possessed you to put a can of Campbell's as an avi lol. is that an inside joke with you and OrganizationVX, or....?

Comment

jesus

its always sunday

why is it always sunday that gives me trouble, I just want to sleep for 4 fucken hours before i have to do all this shit again

UGH :(((((((((

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

...im sorry, this is completely unrelated but i have to ask....what possessed you to put a can of Campbell's as an avi lol. is that an inside joke with you and OrganizationVX, or....?
          It's good for the soul, man.

Comment

nah. just my fav food

Comment

• Helly
              Helly commented
              Editing a comment
              ah, i c

Originally posted by Cid View Post

It's good for the soul, man.
            maybe if ur white ppl, me ill stick to muh beans n fried rice tyvm

Comment

maybe if ur white ppl, me ill stick to muh beans n fried rice tyvm
              It don't matter where you from, homie.

It's actually a book, though... Lol. Call "Chicken Soup for the Soul" that my mother had. Full of short, inspirational stories about people chasing their dreams and shit.

Comment

It don't matter where you from, homie.

It's actually a book, though... Lol. Call "Chicken Soup for the Soul" that my mother had. Full of short, inspirational stories about people chasing their dreams and shit.
                is it any good

thinking maybe normie shit is just what i need to try and wind down this fearsome roaring quasar that is helly's thoughts

Comment

is it any good

thinking maybe normie shit is just what i need to try and wind down this fearsome roaring quasar that is helly's thoughts
                  I never read it myself, though it became a certified phenomenon in my youth, to the point where schools were encouraging teenagers to read the books. So I guess a lot of people must have thought so.

Comment

I never read it myself, though it became a certified phenomenon in my youth, to the point where schools were encouraging teenagers to read the books. So I guess a lot of people must have thought so.
                    ...eh, fuck it. ill give it a try anyway. ive got....less than 2 hours to sleep lol, wish me luck kids

Comment

...eh, fuck it. ill give it a try anyway. ive got....less than 2 hours to sleep lol, wish me luck kids
                      Good luck.

Comment

is it any good

They're probably perfect for that. They're almost all just easy to digest stories that make you feel happy. Kinda like chicken soup.
                        Last edited by OrganizationXV; February 4th, 2019, 11:56 AM.

Comment

jesus fuck

I mean, fuck jesus, I was NOT ready for today lol....

just a few more hours...i got this. Really fucked my schedule trying to write out a littld idea that had popped into my head, but hey no regrets...it was the first super mellowed idea Ive had since my mom was alive and well. d'you guys 'member those? that was peak moe helly back when err1 loved him, it seems like I'll be getting that part of muself back in the coming days :]

Comment

I just wanna say that I had a huge collection of chicken soup for the soul books but they got ruined after the flood of '12 and so I tried to rebuild my collection then the garage flooded where I was keeping them. guess I wasn't meant to own any of them.

For those who don't know, my area had a really bad flood in 2012 that destroyed houses and many peoples belongings. I lost a lot of baby pics and many other treasures in that flood.

Comment

>Types code in.
                              >Compares it with the code template from the teacher.
                              >Everything checks out.
                              >Cleaned up any syntax errors too.
                              >Should work perfectly.
                              >Still doesn't work either running it on the coding program or on my server.

F U N

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post
                                >Types code in.
                                >Compares it with the code template from the teacher.
                                >Everything checks out.
                                >Cleaned up any syntax errors too.
                                >Should work perfectly.
                                >Still doesn't work either running it on the coding program or on my server.

F U N
                                Nuclear launch codes ain't that easy.

Comment

Busy weeks are busy and I get absolutely no free time, but other weeks are so empty with no signs of employment lol. Such is the freelance life I guess. Thank god my girlfriend earns an actual paycheck.
                                  Note to self, maybe start charging more.

Comment

Originally posted by Domino Man View Post
                                    Busy weeks are busy and I get absolutely no free time, but other weeks are so empty with no signs of employment
                                    I know this feeling quite well, actually. Been searching for a job since I got my degree last August and have struggled to find one that pays decently. But somehow, despite having basically nothing to do 4 days a week, I still don't have time to do much else than post here a few times per day. How does it even work? lol

Comment

I know this feeling quite well, actually. Been searching for a job since I got my degree last August and have struggled to find one that pays decently. But somehow, despite having basically nothing to do 4 days a week, I still don't have time to do much else than post here a few times per day. How does it even work? lol
                                      Lol I swear, I'ts like "God I'm too busy to have an online life anymore" but when I assess my week, i go "Did absolutely nothing for 7 days straight.

on a side note, I've given up on a good paying job. that's my girlfriends problem. I'm just gonna eat my instant noodles for the rest of my life.

Comment

So my phone had shitty service for some reason but only at my house and my moms. I took off my phone case and it got full service. My phone case has magnets that connect to each other to keep the case on my phone and to keep the pieces together when the case is not in use and they were blocking the signal from the towers to my phone.

Comment

Working...
                                        X