Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

But does it teach you to calculate how many universes goku can bust
    it lets you know that goku can only lift 160,000 tons

Comment

Originally posted by Saffron View Post

it lets you know that goku can only lift 160,000 tons
      ^This is the truth.

Comment

Went to read the final fantasy rp last night while I was streaming and realized I was too drunk to read all that

Comment

Originally posted by Mae Borowski View Post
          Went to read the final fantasy rp last night while I was streaming and realized I was too drunk to read all that
          Yeah, I know that feel.

Comment

Ori had a fun time getting drunk on stream to remove his filter. Was pretty great.
            Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
            Check me out on Twitch @https://www.twitch.tv/mothmageculpa/

Comment

Ugh, as if reading was strenuous enough, doing it drunk makes it so much worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Culpa the Moth Mage View Post
                Ori had a fun time getting drunk on stream to remove his filter. Was pretty great.
                My only regret is that I started too soon. I was drunk for most of our F13 gameplay and I started sobering out during my stream. I stopped because I could tell I was reaching the line between fun drunk and sick drunk

Comment

It's fun to RP drunk though. Especially reading through it again later.
                  Originally posted by Wade
                  Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                    Part of me wonders how many of Post-Crisis Shob's posts were made whilst drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Part of me wonders how many of Post-Crisis Shob's posts were made whilst drunk.
                      I'm going to guess that it played a significant factor in him at least starting to RP.
                      Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

If you've been drunk before you should know you won't have the patience to strain your eyes and read more than a text message, so the wall of words you guys tend to post on the rp are tl;dr xD

Comment

If you've been drunk before you should know you won't have the patience to strain your eyes and read more than a text message, so the wall of words you guys tend to post on the rp are tl;dr xD
                          I think the time I got drunk I was mostly just shitposting on random threads.

Comment

I imagine if I were to ever get drunk, I would be a rather mean drunk. Letting out all of my bottled up anger from those who have wronged me in the past, perhaps.

But that's just an assumption, I must admit.

Comment

Originally posted by Rython View Post
                              I imagine if I were to ever get drunk, I would be a rather mean drunk. Letting out all of my bottled up anger from those who have wronged me in the past, perhaps.

Maybe. Maybe you'll just be a stupidass like me, and focus exclusively on how weird everything feels.

Comment

Originally posted by Rython View Post

I assumed I'd be that kind of drunk too, but I turned out to be very silly and carefree lol. I giggle at pretty much everything and get bored and tired quickly

Comment

My coworkers were having a discussion about gangs and specifically the yakuza today and they mentioned how they actually do things that aren't horrible, like the yakuza were the first to be out there after the typhoon helping survivors and stuff. And these are the kind of people that enjoy massacres with a side of fries at lunch time because they're just bad and it makes them happy
                                  Last edited by Chara; October 18th, 2018, 10:25 PM.

Comment

So after months of drought I got stuck in the middle of a surprise thunder storm for hours on the way home and the car literally swam home. Why is it always one of the extremes? can't even have normal weather anymore smh...

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post
                                      So after months of drought I got stuck in the middle of a surprise thunder storm for hours on the way home and the car literally swam home. Why is it always one of the extremes? can't even have normal weather anymore smh...
                                      From what I hear, that's global warming's fault.

Or bad luck. I dunno.

Comment

From what I hear, that's global warming's fault.

Or bad luck. I dunno.
                                        Extreme weather patterns is a side effect of climate change. So maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Extreme weather patterns is a side effect of climate change. So maybe?
                                          It could also be due to his geographic area. I don't know anything about the Middle East or weather patterns though, so I have no idea.

Comment

Working...
                                          X