Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's on your mind this time?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

    OrganizationXV , yeah shes a keeper. If you don't put a ring on that finger I will.


    My search has ended. step aside Org.
    Fight me after dinner, fool

    Comment


      Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

      Fight me after dinner, fool
      Right after I whoop Oneiros ass, you're next.

      Comment


        my work week is (basically) over. thank god. wasnt sure how much longer I could keep running on fumes. tomorrow I just go and collect the things

        just gonna go sleep for 14 hours now. sorry for my dip in activity in the RP Cid . i swear to god I'll have a thing tomorrow

        Comment


          Originally posted by Helly View Post
          my work week is (basically) over. thank god. wasnt sure how much longer I could keep running on fumes. tomorrow I just go and collect the things

          just gonna go sleep for 14 hours now. sorry for my dip in activity in the RP Cid . i swear to god I'll have a thing tomorrow
          It's alright, mate.

          Comment


            Originally posted by Cid View Post

            It's alright, mate.
            its not, but i appreciate the kind words >_> completely dropped the ball with hellymas. ugh.

            1/27/2019

            if i dont have anything up on that date delete my account forever. this is inexcusable, i need to get my shit together

            Comment


              Originally posted by Helly View Post

              its not, but i appreciate the kind words >_> completely dropped the ball with hellymas. ugh.

              1/27/2019

              if i dont have anything up on that date delete my account forever. this is inexcusable, i need to get my shit together
              I couldn't bring myself to delete your account. But I will change the name to Sleepy.

              Comment


                Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

                Right after I whoop Oneiros ass, you're next.
                There shall be no fight. I have already decided a winner. OrganizationXV has already liked it and put a ring on it. Sorry #83.6666666667

                Comment


                  So I got my new job and the day of the interview they told me it would be a week before orientation. had my orientation yesterday and they told me my starting pay was $12.75 but had me enter into the computer $10.00. I was kinda frustrated and a bit confused why they would lie to me. I might try searching for something else if they keep pushing me around like this. They just told me it would be another week before I have my second day of orientation and I need this job to pay bills. I hope they either figure out what they want or what they're doing fast cause I'm already searching.

                  Comment


                  • ChaosXVI
                    ChaosXVI commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm going to an Aldi's Monday morning to see if i can get a job there.

                  • P408370R
                    P408370R commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I know it is not the job you wanted, but hopefully it proves to be a good backup -- but better that it not be necessary.

                    Good luck, friend! :}

                  • ChaosXVI
                    ChaosXVI commented
                    Editing a comment
                    it might end up being necessary. The company i am going through is only giving me one day over the last 2 weeks and i gotta pay bills. If they dont give me more hours im screwed

                  Originally posted by Cid View Post

                  I couldn't bring myself to delete your account. But I will change the name to Sleepy.
                  ...a fate worse than death. how many times have i told you all to never remind me of that person ever again....

                  but, very well. that shall be my penalty should i fail you all again.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Helly View Post

                    ...a fate worse than death. how many times have i told you all to never remind me of that person ever again....

                    but, very well. that shall be my penalty should i fail you all again.
                    Who is Sleepy, broski?

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by RussianCollusionAddict View Post

                      Who is Sleepy, broski?
                      a wan, sallow, anemic husk, barely a ghost of a ghost. he is nothing, he does not exist.....

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Helly View Post

                        a wan, sallow, anemic husk, barely a ghost of a ghost. he is nothing, he does not exist.....
                        Is he Melvin?

                        I srsly don't remember hearing that name.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

                          Is he Melvin?

                          I srsly don't remember hearing that name.
                          no, Melvin was the SAVAGE who controlled the Hellfighter account during its highest peak, though at the time it was still a wandering and nihilistic degenerate with no particilar goals in mind other than causing mischief. it was during this time that the affectionate Helly moniker was created <3

                          Comment


                            Gonna go on a winter retreat this weekend.

                            Hopin’ it’ll be fun (probably will, going with friends).

                            Comment


                              which personality was Sleepy again

                              I only remember Ptolemy

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Ladd View Post
                                which personality was Sleepy again
                                Before your time; well before, if we're referring to the original incarnation.

                                He died shortly after being panned for patriotism, as Issa is sure to remind us of~

                                "Listen, Bubbs: hear that? The sounds of the whispering winds of shit."
                                Rest in peace, John Dunsworth (1946-2017).

                                Comment


                                  Originally posted by Ladd View Post
                                  which personality was Sleepy again

                                  I only remember Ptolemy
                                  sleepy was....hm

                                  cant remember anything in particular tbh. he was just bad

                                  Ptolemy was a goat tho, he was the genesis to Melvin


                                  Originally posted by P408370R View Post
                                  Before your time; well before, if we're referring to the original incarnation.

                                  He died shortly after being panned for patriotism, as Issa is sure to remind us of~
                                  Huh....was he a 2009 account? think i remember making one of those.

                                  Comment


                                    xXSleepwalkerXx

                                    Comment


                                    • Helly
                                      Helly commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      SHUT THE HECK UP CID

                                      SHUT YOUR FUDGING MOUTH

                                    Originally posted by Helly View Post
                                    Huh....was he a 2009 account? think i remember making one of those.
                                    The Judas account was named xXSleepwalkerXx in 2011, but there was a throwaway alt with a similar name as early as 2009, if I recall correctly.

                                    "Listen, Bubbs: hear that? The sounds of the whispering winds of shit."
                                    Rest in peace, John Dunsworth (1946-2017).

                                    Comment


                                      Originally posted by P408370R View Post
                                      Before your time; well before, if we're referring to the original incarnation.

                                      He died shortly after being panned for patriotism, as Issa is sure to remind us of~
                                      Alts smh

                                      Comment

                                      Working...
                                      X