This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

OrganizationXV , yeah shes a keeper. If you don't put a ring on that finger I will.

My search has ended. step aside Org.
    Fight me after dinner, fool

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

Fight me after dinner, fool
      Right after I whoop Oneiros ass, you're next.

Comment

my work week is (basically) over. thank god. wasnt sure how much longer I could keep running on fumes. tomorrow I just go and collect the things

just gonna go sleep for 14 hours now. sorry for my dip in activity in the RP Cid . i swear to god I'll have a thing tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
          my work week is (basically) over. thank god. wasnt sure how much longer I could keep running on fumes. tomorrow I just go and collect the things

just gonna go sleep for 14 hours now. sorry for my dip in activity in the RP Cid . i swear to god I'll have a thing tomorrow
          It's alright, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

It's alright, mate.
            its not, but i appreciate the kind words >_> completely dropped the ball with hellymas. ugh.

1/27/2019

if i dont have anything up on that date delete my account forever. this is inexcusable, i need to get my shit together

Comment

its not, but i appreciate the kind words >_> completely dropped the ball with hellymas. ugh.

1/27/2019

if i dont have anything up on that date delete my account forever. this is inexcusable, i need to get my shit together
              I couldn't bring myself to delete your account. But I will change the name to Sleepy.

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

Right after I whoop Oneiros ass, you're next.
                There shall be no fight. I have already decided a winner. OrganizationXV has already liked it and put a ring on it. Sorry #83.6666666667

Comment

So I got my new job and the day of the interview they told me it would be a week before orientation. had my orientation yesterday and they told me my starting pay was $12.75 but had me enter into the computer $10.00. I was kinda frustrated and a bit confused why they would lie to me. I might try searching for something else if they keep pushing me around like this. They just told me it would be another week before I have my second day of orientation and I need this job to pay bills. I hope they either figure out what they want or what they're doing fast cause I'm already searching.

Comment

• ChaosXVI
                    ChaosXVI commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm going to an Aldi's Monday morning to see if i can get a job there.

• P408370R
                    P408370R commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I know it is not the job you wanted, but hopefully it proves to be a good backup -- but better that it not be necessary.

Good luck, friend! :}

• ChaosXVI
                    ChaosXVI commented
                    Editing a comment
                    it might end up being necessary. The company i am going through is only giving me one day over the last 2 weeks and i gotta pay bills. If they dont give me more hours im screwed

Originally posted by Cid View Post

I couldn't bring myself to delete your account. But I will change the name to Sleepy.
                  ...a fate worse than death. how many times have i told you all to never remind me of that person ever again....

but, very well. that shall be my penalty should i fail you all again.

Comment

...a fate worse than death. how many times have i told you all to never remind me of that person ever again....

but, very well. that shall be my penalty should i fail you all again.
                    Who is Sleepy, broski?

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCollusionAddict View Post

Who is Sleepy, broski?
                      a wan, sallow, anemic husk, barely a ghost of a ghost. he is nothing, he does not exist.....

Comment

a wan, sallow, anemic husk, barely a ghost of a ghost. he is nothing, he does not exist.....
                        Is he Melvin?

I srsly don't remember hearing that name.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

Is he Melvin?

I srsly don't remember hearing that name.
                          no, Melvin was the SAVAGE who controlled the Hellfighter account during its highest peak, though at the time it was still a wandering and nihilistic degenerate with no particilar goals in mind other than causing mischief. it was during this time that the affectionate Helly moniker was created <3

Comment

Gonna go on a winter retreat this weekend.

Hopin’ it’ll be fun (probably will, going with friends).

Comment

which personality was Sleepy again

I only remember Ptolemy

Comment

Originally posted by Ladd View Post
                                Before your time; well before, if we're referring to the original incarnation.

He died shortly after being panned for patriotism, as Issa is sure to remind us of~

"Listen, Bubbs: hear that? The sounds of the whispering winds of shit."
                                Rest in peace, John Dunsworth (1946-2017).

Comment

Originally posted by Ladd View Post

I only remember Ptolemy
                                  sleepy was....hm

cant remember anything in particular tbh. he was just bad

Ptolemy was a goat tho, he was the genesis to Melvin

Originally posted by P408370R View Post

He died shortly after being panned for patriotism, as Issa is sure to remind us of~
                                  Huh....was he a 2009 account? think i remember making one of those.

Comment

xXSleepwalkerXx

Comment

• Helly
                                      Helly commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      SHUT THE HECK UP CID

SHUT YOUR FUDGING MOUTH

Huh....was he a 2009 account? think i remember making one of those.
                                    The Judas account was named xXSleepwalkerXx in 2011, but there was a throwaway alt with a similar name as early as 2009, if I recall correctly.

"Listen, Bubbs: hear that? The sounds of the whispering winds of shit."
                                    Rest in peace, John Dunsworth (1946-2017).

Comment

Originally posted by P408370R View Post

Alts smh

Comment

Working...
                                      X