• Show
Clear All

I'm so fucking bored. I'll talk to anyone right now

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosXVI View Post

you don't wanna know. hahaha
      Masochistic BDSM?
      Originally posted by Gawayn;n109223
      And Hercules can be any class but Caster. Except he can. If he wore a robe and was beating people with a staff, would you argue with him?

Comment

• ChaosXVI
        ChaosXVI commented
        Editing a comment
        No lol

Originally posted by Chara View Post
      I'm so fucking bored. I'll talk to anyone right now
      Wassup.

Comment

Helly OrganizationXV

I decided to try to pick up drawing again, not just doodling like I have been. Went out today and bought a new sketch pad, some decent colored pencils, and a couple soft-cored pencils to get started. Guess I'll mess around on youtube a bit to see if I can find some good lessons to get me back to the basics. Wish me luck, bros.

Comment

• P408370R
          P408370R commented
          Editing a comment
          Good luck! :}

Originally posted by Cid View Post
        Helly OrganizationXV

I decided to try to pick up drawing again, not just doodling like I have been. Went out today and bought a new sketch pad, some decent colored pencils, and a couple soft-cored pencils to get started. Guess I'll mess around on youtube a bit to see if I can find some good lessons to get me back to the basics. Wish me luck, bros.
        dude, hell yeah. Can't wait to see what you create, man.

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

Wassup.
          My phone charger stopped working and I was flipping the fuck out but I got it to work again and went to bed lol

Comment

My phone charger stopped working and I was flipping the fuck out but I got it to work again and went to bed lol
            Needed to get a new charger because mine was ripping itself apart at the end of it, earlier last month.

New one's a lot sturdier (although the length leaves something to be desired compared to my old one).

Comment

Needed to get a new charger because mine was ripping itself apart at the end of it, earlier last month.

New one's a lot sturdier (although the length leaves something to be desired compared to my old one).
              I have a better one at home but it doesn't have a safety tag so I use my smaller one on the ship

Comment

I can only use ten foot cords and even those feel short. I just had to replace mine too and its a type c cord and it drives me nuts that nobody has that cord when i need it.

Comment

I have a better one at home but it doesn't have a safety tag so I use my smaller one on the ship
                  Isn't Chara a trap?
                  Originally posted by Gawayn;n109223
                  And Hercules can be any class but Caster. Except he can. If he wore a robe and was beating people with a staff, would you argue with him?

Comment

Ok

So

Full disclosure....yes, there has been a great delay in the continuation of Hellymas, and most of it is due to this one teensy little excerpt in the Metal category. Well, actually, it should have been both in orchestral and in metal; there are two components to it. How many of you guys remember this blast from the past?

https://m.soundcloud.com/xlhellylx/thirds-of-heck-ver-3

^^That song, believe it or not, helped to spawn Silver Maiden, Frozen Empress, and many other symphonic metal pieces that i shall reveal in the future....they were comprised of throwaway riffs from this!!! See, because this piece centers around two characters....A fallen angel, and the eccentric composer whose purpose revolves around them. Theres a ton of 'root of all evil' and other philosophy memes in there that i wont go into right now, but the short of it is...they have become a critical centerpiece to the fictional universe I'm building, totally intricate and utterly fascinating despite the catastrophic effect they have on our protagonists

Anyway!

The throwaways happened because I decided to write a prelude to the metal part itself, and the prelude turned out unbelievably great and demanded a better follow-up. And so the problem i have rn is two-fold..... one, the metal piece based on their idea is incredibly incomplete. And two....even though its currently existing parts are epic as shit, it absolutely PALES in comparison to what is supposed to be its prelude.

did you catch that?!

The prelude completely wrecks this song's shit rn. it sets the bar waaaayyy the fuck up there. It wrecks the follow-up, it wrecks Silver Maiden, it wrecks Frozen Empress....it demolishes, mmmmm, prreeeeeetty much everything I've shown up till now, except maybe A Wonderful Town, and even then that just depends on whether you feel your bliss emotion more strongly than you do terror and dread.

huge fucken pressure to make the 2nd part measure up to it....exceed it, in fact, but the good news is that I've been making progress this weekend. Dozens and dozens of discarded riffs later, I'm working my way there. No promises on an exact date for a demo yet, but if it passes the next weekend im just gonna have to skip it for a later date and post the other shit I got.

Originally posted by Cid View Post
                    Helly OrganizationXV

EEEYYY!!! Thats my bro, I hope to see an art thread in the future!!!

heres an insider hot tip from the hellymeister himself: use the blues for shadows wherever it can work, it gives characters a pretty cool feel no pun intended. works especially great with fabrics, structures, objects etc that are white in color.
                    Last edited by Helly; January 20th, 2019, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Loli Illya-Chan View Post

Isn't Chara a trap?
                      No. Chara is supposed to be ambiguous like Frisk, so the player can choose how to identify them. Whether they're boy or girl or whatever is up to you.
                      Last edited by Chara; January 20th, 2019, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
                        Ok

So

Full disclosure....yes, there has been a great delay in the continuation of Hellymas, and most of it is due to this one teensy little excerpt in the Metal category. Well, actually, it should have been both in orchestral and in metal; there are two components to it. How many of you guys remember this blast from the past?

https://m.soundcloud.com/xlhellylx/thirds-of-heck-ver-3

^^That song, believe it or not, helped to spawn Silver Maiden, Frozen Empress, and many other symphonic metal pieces that i shall reveal in the future....they were comprised of throwaway riffs from this!!! See, because this piece centers around two characters....A fallen angel, and the eccentric composer whose purpose revolves around them. Theres a ton of 'root of all evil' and other philosophy memes in there that i wont go into right now, but the short of it is...they have become a critical centerpiece to the fictional universe I'm building, totally intricate and utterly fascinating despite the catastrophic effect they have on our protagonists

Anyway!

The throwaways happened because I decided to write a prelude to the metal part itself, and the prelude turned out unbelievably great and demanded a better follow-up. And so the problem i have rn is two-fold..... one, the metal piece based on their idea is incredibly incomplete. And two....even though its currently existing parts are epic as shit, it absolutely PALES in comparison to what is supposed to be its prelude.

did you catch that?!

The prelude completely wrecks this song's shit rn. it sets the bar waaaayyy the fuck up there. It wrecks the follow-up, it wrecks Silver Maiden, it wrecks Frozen Empress....it demolishes, mmmmm, prreeeeeetty much everything I've shown up till now, except maybe A Wonderful Town, and even then that just depends on whether you feel your bliss emotion more strongly than you do terror and dread.

huge fucken pressure to make the 2nd part measure up to it....exceed it, in fact, but the good news is that I've been making progress this weekend. Dozens and dozens of discarded riffs later, I'm working my way there. No promises on an exact date for a demo yet, but if it passes the next weekend im just gonna have to skip it for a later date and post the other shit I got.
                        Looking forward to it.

I'm sure you've GOT THE POWER to give us something spectacular.
                        Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; January 20th, 2019, 12:48 AM.

Comment

So. I'm bored...

Comment

So. I'm bored...
                            What do you want to talk about?

How about...

Food.

What kind of food do you like (besides chicken noodle soup)?

Comment

this man is insane

this is the best cid

Comment

Originally posted by Snap View Post

this man is insane

this is the best cid
                                He's ok, but he's no Cid Highwind.

Comment

re-listening to my poly-tonal piece.....fffffff, good god this thing is a trip

Wanna know what it's called :)

Jerusalem's Piano

fucken OMINOUS, jeez i friggin love this piece despite all the trouble its given me

Comment

What do you want to talk about?

How about...

Food.

What kind of food do you like (besides chicken noodle soup)?
                                    I'm kind of a foodie. I love most foods and can cook just about anything I set my mind to.

Comment

Nobody could love him more than me though lol
                                      OrganizationXV , yeah shes a keeper. If you don't put a ring on that finger I will.

I'm kind of a foodie. I love most foods and can cook just about anything I set my mind to.
                                      My search has ended. step aside Org.
                                      Last edited by #83.6666666667; January 22nd, 2019, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                      X