This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChaosXVI View Post

Yeah. I could do that. If it means I could get my education furthered. I was wondering though... what if they fire you while you're paying it back?
    I imagine you'd have to pay the remainder. But they probably won't fire you as long as you're doing a good job. Hospitals aren't like most other places, employees are hard to keep when their primary job tends to revolve around being nice to assholes.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

I imagine you'd have to pay the remainder. But they probably won't fire you as long as you're doing a good job. Hospitals aren't like most other places, employees are hard to keep when their primary job tends to revolve around being nice to assholes.
      theres a resident at my job that i nicknamed bitch face. she has a resting bitch face and the attitude to go with it. i looked around and put an application in at a home health aide job.

Comment

• Cid
        Cid commented
        Editing a comment
        Good luck!

• ChaosXVI
        ChaosXVI commented
        Editing a comment
        Cid I'll need it, thanks!

• ChaosXVI
        ChaosXVI commented
        Editing a comment
        I may have gotten a job

I may have gotten a job
      Fingers crossed!

Good luck, and hopefully your new job will be a lot fairer and more reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by P408370R View Post
        Fingers crossed!

Good luck, and hopefully your new job will be a lot fairer and more reasonable.
        I really hope so. I'll be working for an in home health aide firm and I will be going into peoples houses to help them and I will be making more money this way too. I'm actually pretty excited for it. i hope it all goes well. It will be quite the commute though. It's about 45 minutes to an hour just to get to my interview tomorrow. I really hope I don't botch this.

Comment

I really hope so. I'll be working for an in home health aide firm and I will be going into peoples houses to help them and I will be making more money this way too. I'm actually pretty excited for it. i hope it all goes well. It will be quite the commute though. It's about 45 minutes to an hour just to get to my interview tomorrow. I really hope I don't botch this.
          Indeed, that seems rather more suitable. I am sorry to hear that your commute is so lengthy, but here's hoping it will be worth it!

I'm confident you'll ace your interview; just be yourself and follow the general advice. Best of luck! :}

Comment

Indeed, that seems rather more suitable. I am sorry to hear that your commute is so lengthy, but here's hoping it will be worth it!

I'm confident you'll ace your interview; just be yourself and follow the general advice. Best of luck! :}
            I've been telling her she'll do great, but she doesn't wanna believe me

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
              To be fair, you are obligated to say that; as your paramour but not hers, I am not.

In all seriousness, listen to your faithful fiancé, good ChaosXVI.

Comment

• ChaosXVI
                ChaosXVI commented
                Editing a comment
                I wanna believe I'll do great but I'm scared. After the way my job is treating me now I am just scared that I will be stuck with the same thing

Females are all me problems

Comment

Originally posted by Don Tigris View Post
                Females are all me problems

this seemed like a pretty big problem

Comment

Snap wanted to say shekos on her mind. . .

Comment

So a new Dan Carlin Hardcore History video just randomly appeared in my subscription.

Well, I ain’t waiting till tomorrow to blitz this thin-

*Phone battery life is 4%.*

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Oh hey, I can get the school computers at the library to cover me.

Crisis averted.
                    Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; January 14th, 2019, 09:01 PM.

Comment

I think it should be. I will be making close to 14 bucks an hour. Hopefully that helps the Bill's. I only have one of 5 that is under 120 dollars lately.

Comment

Because I keep psyching myself out and thinking I'll fail after all the failed applications so far

Comment

Because I keep psyching myself out and thinking I'll fail after all the failed applications so far
                          Nah, you'll be talking to an old person. They're easy.

Comment

Nah, you'll be talking to an old person. They're easy.
                            How do you know my interviewer will be an old person? The gal I talked to had a cell phone so I'm guessing she is probably in her thirties. I dont get along with that generation well.

Comment

How do you know my interviewer will be an old person? The gal I talked to had a cell phone so I'm guessing she is probably in her thirties. I dont get along with that generation well.
                              Just pretend you're talking to her a half-century from now.

Comment

• ChaosXVI
                                ChaosXVI commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Ur a dork

In all fairness, my 70 y/o coworker has a cell phone, albeit an old flip one. But my 55 y/o mother has an iPhone 7. So...

Comment

• ChaosXVI
                                ChaosXVI commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Hahaha

Interview went well!! I got the job!!

Comment

Interview went well!! I got the job!!
                                Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post