X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Helly View Post
    there are people in my family who think the moon landing didnt happen

I literally want to end my life
    There are people in my family that believe Russians have a secret moonbase. So...

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

There are people in my family that believe Russians have a secret moonbase. So...
      at least they believe in science, even if its an OP representation. Mexico is rife with alternative "medicine" and treatment centers that base themselves completely around it

Comment

at least they believe in science, even if its an OP representation. Mexico is rife with alternative "medicine" and treatment centers that base themselves completely around it
        What part of Mexico are you in again? I'll be close to the Cancun area in a month or so.

Comment

Yeah... They "believe" in science in the same way I believe in that alternative medicine. It exists, but it's bullshit. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Thar View Post

What part of Mexico are you in again? I'll be close to the Cancun area in a month or so.
            nowhere near there, lol. I'm in Tamaulipas, one of the longest running danger states of mehico

Yeah... They "believe" in science in the same way I believe in that alternative medicine. It exists, but it's bullshit. lol
            damn....lol. are they the ones who started your hate-boner for flat-earthers?

Comment

damn....lol. are they the ones who started your hate-boner for flat-earthers?
              No, but they help fuel my hate boner for climate change deniers.

Comment

No, but they help fuel my hate boner for climate change deniers.
                oof, thats rough lol. you have my sympathies, broseph. its taking every fiber of my being not to become one of those cunts who just discards all old people entirely, but man is it hard

Comment

I think I'm gonna quit my job as a PCA and work at Walmart instead. Walmart is starting at $15.00/hour pretty soon here and as a PCA I'm only making $11.00/hour. I keep dealing with a lot of shit at work too. I'm getting sexually harassed by a resident and because they're a vulnerable adult I cant legally do anything to stop them. There's also the fact that since I'm working overnights I'm supposed to be making a 35 cent differential which i still haven't seen a penny of since i started working there 2 months ago. On top of all that we are supposed to be a union but the union worker assigned to the entire building won't do shit. I tried talking to them so i had to go above their head when they ignored me and i had to add ignorance of grievances to the list of things i am calling the number about. i am gonna call tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosXVI View Post
                    I think I'm gonna quit my job as a PCA and work at Walmart instead. Walmart is starting at $15.00/hour pretty soon here and as a PCA I'm only making $11.00/hour. I keep dealing with a lot of shit at work too. I'm getting sexually harassed by a resident and because they're a vulnerable adult I cant legally do anything to stop them. There's also the fact that since I'm working overnights I'm supposed to be making a 35 cent differential which i still haven't seen a penny of since i started working there 2 months ago. On top of all that we are supposed to be a union but the union worker assigned to the entire building won't do shit. I tried talking to them so i had to go above their head when they ignored me and i had to add ignorance of grievances to the list of things i am calling the number about. i am gonna call tomorrow.
                    PCA? I'm not too familiar with that. Which acronym is it in particular?

Comment

Originally posted by TechTastic View Post

PCA? I'm not too familiar with that. Which acronym is it in particular?
                      She's a patient care technician/assistant. She basically performs all the duties of a nurse (and many things a nurse won't do) with the exception of pushing medication but gets paid substantially less for her work. It takes a very special type of person to be a PCA. You have deal with so much shit, literally and figuratively, and it's not worth it unless you're getting the experience to begin a nursing career.

Comment

She's a patient care technician/assistant. She basically performs all the duties of a nurse (and many things a nurse won't do) with the exception of pushing medication but gets paid substantially less for her work. It takes a very special type of person to be a PCA. You have deal with so much shit, literally and figuratively, and it's not worth it unless you're getting the experience to begin a nursing career.
                        Oh, I see. Is that typical of most nursing careers? I wasn't really aware of it at any point.

Comment

>Amazon founder divorces his wife
                          >she is entitled to half of his fortune ($140 BILLION)
                          imagine getting married in the west lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post
                            Number one again baby
                            Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                            Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

Number one again baby
                              Yeah, it was only a matter of time until he choked his lead. Typical BALD

Comment

Imagine being that rich and not making her sign a prenup.

Comment

Imagine being that rich and not making her sign a prenup.
                                  He married her before Amazon was founded, I think. Not sure how rich he was back then.

Comment

He married her before Amazon was founded, I think. Not sure how rich he was back then.
                                    Well, sucks to be Bezos. Maybe he should have invested some of that massive wealth back into his employees and business and he wouldn't have lost so much to her.

Comment

Well, sucks to be Bezos. Maybe he should have invested some of that massive wealth back into his employees and business and he wouldn't have lost so much to her.
                                      I don't know why he didn't tbh. Sitting on a pile of money bigger than you can ever spend is basically a waste of money. Maybe he threw as much as he could into Amazon, and that's why it grew so big. I dunno.

Comment

From what I gathered reading about this, I think she literally gets half of his shares in the company too, not just cash he's keeping under his bed. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                                          I don't know why he didn't tbh. Sitting on a pile of money bigger than you can ever spend is basically a waste of money. Maybe he threw as much as he could into Amazon, and that's why it grew so big. I dunno.
                                          Way too many horror stories of low wages, no compensation, and extremely poor working conditions at Amazon warehouses for that to be true. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                          X