This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kajin_Style
    I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Just watched the Sonic movie.

Not shit, thankfully. Pretty good actually, got a lot of chuckles out of it, and they stayed mostly true to Sonic outside of...you know...the somewhat cliche plot.

Looking forward to a sequel if it can at least not be a dumpster fire (asking for more is asking too much), seeing as it seems the creators have a sequel in mind.

Honestly, if more video game movies are like the Sonic and Pikachu movies, bring more of them.

Also, Jimmy-Boy Carreyed this movie with his eggstraordinary performance.
    Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; February 14th, 2020, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post
      Just watched the Sonic movie.

Not shit, thankfully. Pretty good actually, got a lot of chuckles out of it, and they stayed mostly true to Sonic outside of...you know...the somewhat cliche plot.

Looking forward to a sequel if it can at least not be a dumpster fire (asking for more is asking too much), seeing as it seems the creators have a sequel in mind.

Honestly, if more video game movies are like the Sonic and Pikachu movies, bring more of them.

Also, Jimmy-Boy Carreyed this movie with his eggstraordinary performance.
      does sonic dab at any point in the movie
      I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
        does sonic dab at any point in the movie
        No, he does not.
        Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; February 14th, 2020, 10:25 PM.

Comment

No, he does not.
          Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; February 14, 2020, 10:25 PM.
          Originally posted by Wade
          Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

No, he does not.
            damn, and I was pretty stoked to see it too

oh well

Comment

No, he does not.
              wow

Comment

Does he at least do some Fortnite dances?

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post
                  Does he at least do some Fortnite dances?

Comment

workin on music things. really hung up on the mixing of one piece in particular :/ its basically holding up everything else lol, i gotta wrap this up....for this hellymas im gonna be releasing a short EP-worth of scifi content, these tracks are UHMAZIN'

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
                      workin on music things. really hung up on the mixing of one piece in particular :/ its basically holding up everything else lol, i gotta wrap this up....for this hellymas im gonna be releasing a short EP-worth of scifi content, these tracks are UHMAZIN'
                      Your ambition blows my mind, lol
                      Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
                        I've found my passion in postal service

Comment

Just got done with my 90-day probationary period at work, so now I'm eligible for health insurance. Now just need to actually finish my dental plan so I can chew on both sides of my mouth again. These damn cavities are a pain.

Comment

So... It's almost been two weeks since NASALies was here. Safe to say that I completely destroyed his will argue in just two posts?

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
                              So... It's almost been two weeks since NASALies was here. Safe to say that I completely destroyed his will argue in just two posts?
                              Yeah, he's done. Lol

Comment

nah he's just spending a few episodes charging up his ultimate attack

hope you're ready to meet king kai very soon cid

Comment

I talked to him online and he told me that the lizard people idea came from the demons of the illuminati, they have certain aspects of their master, who became a dragon.

also there's an ice wall around the planet and it's Antarctica. The North Pole is in the middle of the earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                                    nah he's just spending a few episodes charging up his ultimate attack

hope you're ready to meet king kai very soon cid
                                    You remember what happened when Goku hit Frieza with the Spirit Bomb?

Because mate, you're Krillin in this story.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

You remember what happened when Goku hit Frieza with the Spirit Bomb?

Because mate, you're Krillin in this story.
                                      suits me just fine since destructo disk is based on the true shape of the earth

Comment

• Cid
                                        Cid commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        Touche

So I might be getting a house soon. Depending on whether or not I get approved for a loan on a down-payment, my former realtor mom is willing to vouch for a lenient mortgage payment on a 2-bedroom condo that's closer to work. Considering I'm basically debt-free now, I'm likely to be approved for something pretty reasonable, so we'll see how that turns out.

Comment

Working...
                                      X