This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
    exactly you can't make a ball hold water and only a retarded monkey child would even give that idea the time of day
    I just tried pouring water on a basketball and it just slides right off. Where's your "gravity" now, atheists

Comment

Originally posted by NASALies View Post

Like this:

"Scientifically and practically correct" 1892 map with the sunlight diagrams showing how 40% of Earth is covered in sunlight during December and 60% in June, I wonder how a ball that is supposed to always be exactly half lit is like this? Even daylight data maps online show this amount of sunlight.
      The link is broken, I can't see it.
      Originally posted by Wade
      Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post

I just tried pouring water on a basketball and it just slides right off. Where's your "gravity" now, atheists
        really? Cause i spilled beer near cid once and it started to orbit him, so i dunno
        Last edited by Thar; February 6th, 2020, 09:36 AM.

Comment

How Can The World Be Round If Our Eyes Aren't Round

Comment

Originally posted by The Poster Formerly Known as Teal View Post
            How Can The World Be Round If Our Eyes Aren't Round
            They are

Comment

Originally posted by Chara View Post

They are
              How do you know, you can't see them

Comment

Originally posted by Thar View Post

How do you know, you can't see them
                Look in a mirror

Comment

Look in a mirror
                  but mirrors are flat

Comment

You'll get it in your dreams as soon as you prove my observation of the 5% crescent moon 127 minutes after sunset matching the globe model lunar phases.
                    So let me get this straight, there was an astronomical event that matched the definitions of a round Earth and you want me to prove it? Sounds like you proved it yourself, mate. lmao

Or are you just purposely ignoring my actual important part of the argument?
                    Oh, I don't respond to anything I deem to be below me. So you're going to find that I will skip over most of your bullshit because it's typically so stupid that it doesn't deserve the dignity of my response.

I never said you can feel constant motion in one single direction. Great strawman. Fallacy #1 You're comparing a rotating ball orbiting another ball that's orbiting a galaxy that is also moving in yet another direction to a car that's moving in a straight line at the same speed? What a JOKE. xD If you drive in a large enough circle at a constant speed it doesn't matter how big the circle is, there should be DETECTABLE motion using instruments. Einstein admitted you cannot measure the earth rotating. Now if there is more than a couple mph change in speed per second you will absolutely feel it, and water will absolutely make waves from that acceleration and deceleration.

"Let's look at gravity." You decided to ignore ALL of my debunks of gravity, congratulations NASA fanboy. Actually Einstein, if you drive 30 mph in a roundabout at the exact same speed you will absolutely feel it at that "constant speed." What does that tell you?? Use your genius critical thinking skills now.
                    And I already explained, with clear proof, that you're not going to detect any of those motions because of the speeds involved, how consistent said speeds are, and the sizes of the objects in question. But don't take my word for it. Let's look at some math. A beach ball is roughly %0.000002 the diameter of the Earth. The Earth rotates at about 1000 miles per hour. If we scale that speed down to match the size of our beach ball, we've got something akin to roughly 3 feet per second. Take that and divide by the circumference of our beach ball and you find that it takes about 3/4 of a second to make one full rotation... Which isn't very fast. lol. Drip some water on a beach ball and spin it just fast enough to make it do one rotation per second and see if the water flies off. Spoiler alert... It won't because there's not enough rotational force to disturb the water. It's simple science. We're not going to be able to detect the motions of a rotating Earth, and because our speed around the sun is pretty consistent, we're not going to detect that motion. And because the motion of the sun in the Milky Way is also pretty consistent, we're not going to feel that either.

Your issue here is that you're not thinking on a large enough scale. Of course you're going to feel some force if you're going through a roundabout at a typical driving speed. Because you're moving faster around a given point than the Earth does, when you take size into consideration. If you were driving around a roundabout, you'd have to be moving at a snail's pace to replicate the Earth's movements. Much, much slower than a mile per hour. Slow enough that it'd take 365 days to complete a single trip around the roundabout. And you're telling me you'd be able to detect some kind of force from that rate of motion? Mate, are you fucking retarded? lol

GET WRECKED FLATTY.

If satellites had to constantly make adjustments in order to stay in orbit
                    https://www.space.com/11135-satellit...ce-debris.html

Here's an article from SPACE talking about a possible "orbiting gas station" to refuel satellites. Because, you know, satellites all carry fuel in order to make orbital adjustments and when they run out of fuel, they either slowly spiral back into the atmosphere where they burn up (hilariously, some pieces make it down to the surface and one woman was even hit by a piece. I sincerely hope this never happens to you.), they are elevated to a "graveyard orbit" so they can't do any harm to functional sats, OR in rare cases, they spiral out of control and become hazardous space debris. So yes, satellites don't stay in orbit by magic. They stay in orbit using speed, gravity, and the occasional boost from solid fuel. For someone that boldly claims "NASALies" you sure know nothing about science. lol

GET WRECKED FLATTY.

kind of like how they would constantly have to send food/other supplies to actors on the ISS where they failed with virtual reality technology LIVE in front of kids on TV with a stuffed animal that appeared out of nowhere, where ALSO, they don't have enough resource in such a small space to be able to make enough oxygen for all those actornauts to breathe 7 liters of air per minute, "water?" what a joke, you cannot convert the non existent giant tank of water in the fake station to breathable oxygen filled air in the time it takes for 4 actornauts to breathe all the oxygen in and convert it to CO2. It takes an insane amount of water.
                    lolwut? You're an idiot, I cannot stress that enough. First off, the ISS exists. Not only have I tracked it through my own telescope and saw it transit the sun in such a magnification that I could see the solar panels, but I also have a research experiment that I helped build flying on it right now. So fuck off with that retarded bullshit. lmao.

I have no idea how a stuffed toy floating into view onboard the ISS is supposed to debunk it. Astronauts all get to bring a couple personal items with them. Chris Hadfield famously brought a guitar and recorded music onboard the ISS in his free time. lol

https://science.howstuffworks.com/ox...spacecraft.htm

Yes, they create oxygen via water (and a couple other resources). And you're sitting here saying "IT'S NOT POSSIBLE! IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE BECAUSE I'M A FUCKING IDIOT!" But I assure you friend, not only is it possible... But we use a very similar method to produce oxygen aboard submarines. The process is called electrolysis and it's been used for decades. Which is probably why it's also used to keep our brave astronauts alive. But I guess that probably also explains why you never heard of it. You seem to have an acute aversion to logic. lmao

GET WRECKED FLATTY.

Get back to the NASA cartoons of the sun with lava flowing off of it instead of using a camera and seeing that it is not a ball of burning gas and lava.
                    WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?

https://i.imgur.com/k3gBhqk.jpg < Here are my telescopes
                    https://i.imgur.com/Rau0lRm.jpg < Here's my white-light solar filter
                    https://i.imgur.com/pJTWPyZ.jpg < Here's my expensive collection of BAADER filters
                    https://i.imgur.com/Bj3OF5P.jpg < Here's a photo I took of the sun in white-light
                    https://i.imgur.com/Afu36VB.jpg < Here's a photo I took of the sun a moment later in h-alpha

It's clearly a burning ball of gas, you moron. lmao.

GET WRECKED FLATTY.

Explain microgravity? Sure. It's an unproven theory.
                    Except the "weightless" effect we see with astronauts aboard the ISS can only be an effect caused by microgravity conditions. You flat-earth tards likes to claim that it's done in a parabolic flight... Except...

https://i.imgur.com/G9AfjVM.jpg

HOLY SHIT CID WAS ACTUALLY ON ONE OF THESE PARABOLIC FLIGHTS, UNLIKE ANY FLAT-eARTHER! HE ACTUALLY KNOWS THAT YOU CAN ONLY GET ABOUT 60 SECONDS OF WEIGHTLESSNESS AT A TIME BEFORE HAVING TO SUFFER DOUBLE OR TRIPLE Gs WHILE THE FLIGHT RESETS FOR THE NEXT LOOP.

So no, ISS video isn't from parabolic flight because we have uninterrupted, live video feed of astronauts floating in microgravity for hours at a time.

GET WRECKED FLATTY.

Back to the motion of the globe not matching our physical REALITY:
                    The ISS has to go faster than Earth's speed in order to orbit forward ahead of Earth, then slower than Earth's speed in order to move backwards from Earth's direction of a constant 67,000 mph. The ISS is said to be orbiting at 17,000 mph. If the ISS is going 17,000 mph around as Earth is going 66,000 mph around the sun in an arc, then the ISS needs to speed up 17,000 mph faster than the earth to go forward with it (84,000 mph), then 17,000 mph slower to start going backwards (67,000 mph), then 17,000 mph slower still in order to be going 17,000 mph against Earth's 66,000 mph movement (50,000 mph). The ISS supposedly orbits once every 90 minutes. That means that in 45 minutes the ISS must accelerate from 50,000 mph to 84,000 mph. Using an acceleration calculator you get 5.62 meters per second squared. That's 12.57 mph... per second in acceleration! That's 0 to 60 in 4.77 seconds, yet the astronauts are just floating freely on the ISS and there is no motion from any of those danging cords everywhere that they just somehow can't figure out how to neatly setup like a REAL electrical engineer?

Next there's what we should feel on Earth with all 4 speeds combined.
                    I already debunked this motion bullshit. lmao.

The ISS is moving relative to the Earth. It doesn't slow down and speed up because it's entrapped by the Earth's gravitational field. The ISS is constantly "falling" towards the Earth at such a speed that it just misses an impact... THANKS TO THE CURVATURE OF THE EARTH.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/n...-nasa-science/

This is simple science. I'm not even going to bother with the rest of your inane ramblings because you literally don't comprehend basic science. lmao
                    Last edited by Cid; February 6th, 2020, 09:05 PM.

Comment

cid you have some girly looking handwriting to be perfectly honest
                      Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                      I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

• Cid
                        Cid commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I specifically developed my Ws to look like a nice pair of hanging tits.

• Pocket Rocket
                        Pocket Rocket commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You're gonna need as many W's as you can make because NASALies is making you hold nothing but L's.

• Cid
                        Cid commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Lol

NASALies ChaosXVI I want to invite you two to do your own tests. Dont worry, this will be very easy, you won't have to even alter your schedule at all. Here's the deal, I like looking up at the sky and the skylines quite alot because Im an autistartist and Im just always looking for the sublime beauty that can be offered by the sun and moon and clouds all working in tandem with their lighting and presence and with the trees and mountains and buildings to create fleeting glimpses of naturally occurring masterpieces. One of my favourite moments occurs at sunset. Most people would tend to think of the sun itself and look westward to watch it dip below the horizon, and I certainly like a good sunset myself....but as I said i am an artist and so I prefer a bit more tension and mystery. So I look eastward, away from the sun and towards the oncoming night sharing the sky with the last few remaining rays of light. Its a very interesting thing to witness....

Anyway.....

You will see the red-orange-blue sky, and bellow it you will see the Belt of Venus - the pink bit of sky between the red-orange and the darker blue. And below the Belt of Venus you will see the shadow of the earth itself. Vast and undeniable.

Go out and see it for yourselves tomorrow. And then come back and tell me what explanation the flat earth "hypothesis" could possibly provide.
                      Last edited by Helly; February 6th, 2020, 10:16 PM.

Comment

• Cid
                        Cid commented
                        Editing a comment
                        ChaosXVI Well fortunately for you, I'm currently in the process of debunking all of the flat-earth lies so you'll soon be free to believe in science again. I'm happy to help!

• OrganizationXV
                        OrganizationXV commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Actually, is the flat-earth argument still going, or did NASALies call it quits? It's been a while

• Cid
                        Cid commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I wouldn't actually be shocked if he called it quits already. That last post was a beatdown. lmao

but mirrors are flat
                      They don't make your eyes flat

Comment

They don't make your eyes flat
                        that's what the government wants you to think

Comment

that's what the government wants you to think
                          And what's their motivation for that? If I think mirrors don't make my eyes flat I'll die?

Comment

And what's their motivation for that? If I think mirrors don't make my eyes flat I'll die?
                            If you can be convinced that your eyes aren't flat, well...

you can be convinced of anything. That 9/11 happened, that Disney+ is worth buying, that you're talking to other people on this website...
                            Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

If you can be convinced that your eyes aren't flat, well...

you can be convinced of anything. That 9/11 happened, that Disney+ is worth buying, that you're talking to other people on this website...
                              Don't forget the government is lizard people

Comment

Don't forget the government is lizard people
                                Never forghetti

Comment

Wondering how Mana is doing

Wish I could go to the States, dude...Hopefully the lad she mentioned awhile ago is looking after her. Idk how close they are but Im hoping they are a reliable person in these situations. Dealing with that kind of grief is not easy. Not at all.

Mr.Sunshine please look after yourself, friend, and return safely to us whenever you are able to.

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                                    I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

• Max
                                      Max commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      I've been looking for this channel

• Pocket Rocket
                                      Pocket Rocket commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      dont jostle the heating ducts

I wasn't sure how to say this, really, but I hope it helps.

Mr.Sunshine I know you're in a very, very bad place right now. I can't imagine the grief you're going through. But... that doesn't mean that there's no happiness anywhere in this world. I hope you can find it.

and if there's anything I can do to help you find that happiness, please let me know.

Comment

Working...
                                    X