Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as the earth allows us to live and breathe on its surface, I for one am satisfied.

Comment

Originally posted by NASALies View Post
      Why would NASA lie for $60 million a day guuuyyys?! Why would people lie for money??

Here are my personal observations debunking the heliocentric globe model:

5% Crescent Moon Seen Behind The Curve:
      https://youtu.be/-CqIX43fxOE

Gibbous Moon Phase Contradicting Position Of The Sun:
      https://youtu.be/2NAmzPhuAMY

Also, here's the best video by a physicist explaining how the physics of a moving globe in 4 different directions and at least 3 being circular should absolutely be felt and detected:
      https://youtu.be/ufz_fzp59rg

Your pressurized atmosphere without a container relies on the most ridiculous theory of all time: gravity.

Gravity failing to account for multiple directional motion of Earth:

So you're telling me for 20 years satellites have been in the same spots in geostationary orbit without losing their same exact geostationary orbit for 7,300 Earth rotations and 20 orbits around the sun in an elliptical circle without centrifugal force and gravity causing an issue with the huge acceleration and deceleration of Earth's spin going 1,000 mph away from its 66,000 mph movement around the sun and then 1,000 mph faster than its 66,000 mph movement around the sun and then all the while the earth is doing the same acceleration and deceleration around the sun at one time of the year going 66,000 mph slower than the sun's 514,000 mph movement around the galaxy and then 66,000 mph faster than the sun's 514,000 mph at another time of the year, yet we all feel no motion and those satellites further out in centrifugal forceville with magic gravity just stays in PERFECT GEOSTATIONARY ORBIT... 不不不

Explain to me how the earth has a pressurized atmosphere next to the vacuum of space WITHOUT a container at a pressure difference of 74 quintillion compared to sea level atmosphere? Gravity does not account for this. Gravity is already SUPPOSEDLY holding the oceans from flying into space with the 1,000 mph spin but somehow gravity of Earth is yet again ALREADY trying to hold all the water and air on it from escaping while it is blasting 66,000 mph in an eliptical circle around the sun while the sun is going around the galaxy at 514,000 mph and the galaxy is moving 1.3 million mph possibly being one of the ONLY linear, STRAIGHT paths through space with nebulas that violate the 2nd law of thermodynamics even worse, yet we can't feel any motion with all that movement in 4 different directions and at least 3 of them being in circular motions which MUST be felt or detected, yet Einstein himself your relatively theoretical theory of relativity beggar taken for a king said that no experiment can ever be done to detect the movement of Earth. Newton's theory of gravity that the pseudoscientists can't decide whether it is a theory or a law wasn't even made up by Newton himself. Newton was a Jewish freemason and gravity was made up by Jewish Kabaalists FAR before Newton, which btw, his theory failed miserably, hence Einstein attempting to save the day, meanwhile you globeheads think gravity is a force and NOT a force at the same time! Einstein clearly said gravity is not a force.

The "law" aka theory of gravity which "scientists" can't agree on whether it is a theory or a law which is supposedly a force and not a force at the same time clearly states that "every particle attracts every other particle in the universe. (with a force which is directly proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between their centers)"

Objects attracting objects has never been proven. If objects are floating in space in the ISS because the force of gravity from Earth is so small that they no longer fall AT ALL, then why doesn't anything small from inches and feet away attract to the ISS which is thousands of times bigger? The moon is supposedly 240,000 miles away from Earth and 1/4 the size of Earth and it is pulled around Earth? That makes no sense at all. The force of Gravity from Earth is strong enough to pull an object 1/4 the size of it at a distance of 240,000 miles? Even when it is 240,000 miles closer to the sun in orbit around Earth? That is completely inconsistent with how gravity is supposed to work. Earth would not have enough force to keep the moon in orbit due to its size. The theory of gravity is inconsistent everywhere in the universe.

Gravity DEBUNKED by centrifugal force
      https://youtu.be/It3bU5l127E
      Gravity DEBUNKED by its own formula
      https://youtu.be/OCZ7wUfq75A
      Gravity Waves? NOPE.
      https://youtu.be/srVlo1Ez5fk
      This is so mind-numblingly stupid that I can't believe you had the balls to post it here. Kudos for being brave, I guess. lol.

So you seem to have a very loose understanding of how physics actually works, friend. Allow me to educate you in a way your mind can comprehend.

Acceleration, mate. How does it even work!? You're claiming that there's a serious issue with how the Earth moves around the sun while the sun moves around the galactic core... Well, that's just because you're an idiot. If you're in a car moving at 60 mph, you can very easily move inside the car without any real exertion of force. That's because your body is already in motion, moving at the same speed as the vehicle itself. This is why we can't detect any discernible force from any of the motions of galactic bodies. We're caught in the sun's gravitational field and we travel with the sun at the same speed it does. That's the exact reason that we also don't experience any force from the spin of the Earth. With constant or gradual changes in speed, we just don't notice it. I again refer you to a car. If you accelerate or decelerate slow enough, you don't feel it. Crazy, isn't it? If you drive in a large enough circle at a consistent speed... You don't even feel it? AMAZING!

So there. Debunked your concerns with celestial movement.

Let's look at gravity. First off, you're an idiot. You're repeating the same (debunked) issues with gravity. "B-BUT WAIT SENPAI! THE EARTH ROTATES REALLY FAST! HOW DOES THE WATER NOT GET FLUNG OFF!?!?!?!? WHAT ABOUT THE ATMOSPHERE!?!!?!?!?!?" Well, it's the same answer as above. Momentum. The atmosphere and the water on the surface are constantly moving at the same speed as the body they're attached to. Going back to the car argument... If you're driving, very fast, in a circle with a cup of uncovered hot coffee in your lap (do try this at home) the coffee's going to stay safely in the cup so long as you maintain a constant speed or manage your changes in speed gradually. It's only going to burn your little flat-earths if you make a sudden change speed or direction. Luckily for us, the (decidedly round) Earth doesn't do that. It's speed is fairly constant, with the only changes in speed happening very gradually over the course of months. And the elliptical orbits involved are broad enough that, for any given moment, they may as well be a straight shot.

And the bit about satellites magically staying in orbit? Have I mentioned that you're an idiot yet? Satellites have to constantly make adjustments in their orbits in order to stay in those orbits. That's common knowledge. NASA freely discusses it in regards to keeping the ISS in orbit.

So there, your issues with gravity are also alleviated.

But look, I'm not going to watch any of your videos because, honestly, they're dumb. Use your words, smart guy.

But you can answer one question for me. Explain microgravity.
      Last edited by Cid; February 5th, 2020, 01:58 PM.

Comment

• Cid
        Cid commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, by the way NASALies, There's a donate button at the top of the page. Be sure to send that $2500 to it.

Helly Ignoring 100% of what I posted, congratulations! You are a typical globe troll. Why not start with the observations that debunk the heliocentric globe model with the first step in the scientific method: Observation. Asking why someone would lie when I gave you clear evidence they did does not help you.

Why would they lie about flat earth?

Controlling the minds of the masses, and decieving everyone into thinking we came from monkeys which is only theory and from a big bang which is only theory and that we're meaningless. Screw it, you're right, NASA totally wouldn't steal about 60 million a day to give us rockets that crash into the ocean and cartoon satellites in space despite radio towers and cables everywhere because nobody lies for money. Ever. I mean you're right, the illuminati is just a conspiracy theory considering there's a random all-seeing eye illuminating with light on the top of a pyramid totally not implying power at the top in pyramid symbolism on the back of the one dollar bill with the words Novus Ordo Seclorum which in English means New World Order. I don't know what that's all about. Let's just keep pretending we're not insanely over $20 trillion in debt years ago because the world's economy has never been rigged. The government is legit. Now to the science instead of asking "why?" before I answer your other ridiculous questions.
      You posted it after I had already started writing my reply, and like I said I'm going to be leaving it to others to explain physics to you since I personally don't really find that angle interesting and I'm not as well-versed in it as Cid. I made it pretty clear that I'd rather ask questions about your model and your theories and see how well they hold up to scrutiny. So far you've done a pretty terrible job on the motivation segment alone.

Like I said, 60 million is nothing compared to how much it would cost to keep up this facade. Even the totality of all the space programs combined don't pull in nearly enough to cover the costs of jet fuel alone, and that's not even looking at plane manufacturing, maintenance costs for aircraft working overtime to keep up the facade, or the nautical industry and their fuels and manufacturing costs. The scary Jewish NWO would be ridiculously deep in the red.

Okay...so you're a creationist, from the sound of it. Do you also disbelieve in microevolution? How do you explain the evolutions that can be observed in microbes in real-time, is that the government........?

Comment

You explained a failed theory once again, I already know how gravity is supposed to work. You don't know how physics works. There is no constant speed in a circle, especially an elliptical one, there is constant acceleration and deceleration. The satellites are supposedly glued in 4 different speeds in 4 different directions. How is gravity increasing and decreasing for all of these inconsistencies in the heliocentric model? That is not in the theory. Also, I just debunked gravity in like 20 ways, so why not try to save your theory instead of explaining the magic basics that were debunked?
        Gravity is apart physics.... wut.

Gravity is not decreasing nor increasing. It is a constant and because it is a constant it can be defeated by greater forces but those same forces lose their strength if they aren't constant. Therefore gravity eventually wins and pulls them back in.

You've debunked nothing so far. Just rambled a bit.

Comment

I like how he claims he "debunked" gravity when all he did was show that he didn't understand how gravity even works. lol

ChaosXVI I can't believe you hyped this dude up like he'd actually provide a coherent argument.
          Last edited by Cid; February 5th, 2020, 06:03 PM.

Comment

• ChaosXVI
            ChaosXVI commented
            Editing a comment
            I hyped him up because I understand the things hes showing you. If you actually watch the videos they also explain the physics and they also prove what he is saying.

On another note I dont wanna be involved with all the arguments on this. Plus what girlfriend doesnt hype up their man when hes right?

• Cid
            Cid commented
            Editing a comment
            ChaosXVI I mean, I just debunked his initial argument completely and his response was the equivalent of "lol ur wrong, nasa lies". So a good girlfriend would tell him that he's being delusional and that he needs to listen to reason.

Why would NASA lie for $60 million a day guuuyyys?! Why would people lie for money??

Here are my personal observations debunking the heliocentric globe model:

5% Crescent Moon Seen Behind The Curve:
          https://youtu.be/-CqIX43fxOE

Gibbous Moon Phase Contradicting Position Of The Sun:
          https://youtu.be/2NAmzPhuAMY

Also, here's the best video by a physicist explaining how the physics of a moving globe in 4 different directions and at least 3 being circular should absolutely be felt and detected:
          https://youtu.be/ufz_fzp59rg

Your pressurized atmosphere without a container relies on the most ridiculous theory of all time: gravity.

Gravity failing to account for multiple directional motion of Earth:

So you're telling me for 20 years satellites have been in the same spots in geostationary orbit without losing their same exact geostationary orbit for 7,300 Earth rotations and 20 orbits around the sun in an elliptical circle without centrifugal force and gravity causing an issue with the huge acceleration and deceleration of Earth's spin going 1,000 mph away from its 66,000 mph movement around the sun and then 1,000 mph faster than its 66,000 mph movement around the sun and then all the while the earth is doing the same acceleration and deceleration around the sun at one time of the year going 66,000 mph slower than the sun's 514,000 mph movement around the galaxy and then 66,000 mph faster than the sun's 514,000 mph at another time of the year, yet we all feel no motion and those satellites further out in centrifugal forceville with magic gravity just stays in PERFECT GEOSTATIONARY ORBIT... 不不不

Explain to me how the earth has a pressurized atmosphere next to the vacuum of space WITHOUT a container at a pressure difference of 74 quintillion compared to sea level atmosphere? Gravity does not account for this. Gravity is already SUPPOSEDLY holding the oceans from flying into space with the 1,000 mph spin but somehow gravity of Earth is yet again ALREADY trying to hold all the water and air on it from escaping while it is blasting 66,000 mph in an eliptical circle around the sun while the sun is going around the galaxy at 514,000 mph and the galaxy is moving 1.3 million mph possibly being one of the ONLY linear, STRAIGHT paths through space with nebulas that violate the 2nd law of thermodynamics even worse, yet we can't feel any motion with all that movement in 4 different directions and at least 3 of them being in circular motions which MUST be felt or detected, yet Einstein himself your relatively theoretical theory of relativity beggar taken for a king said that no experiment can ever be done to detect the movement of Earth. Newton's theory of gravity that the pseudoscientists can't decide whether it is a theory or a law wasn't even made up by Newton himself. Newton was a Jewish freemason and gravity was made up by Jewish Kabaalists FAR before Newton, which btw, his theory failed miserably, hence Einstein attempting to save the day, meanwhile you globeheads think gravity is a force and NOT a force at the same time! Einstein clearly said gravity is not a force.

The "law" aka theory of gravity which "scientists" can't agree on whether it is a theory or a law which is supposedly a force and not a force at the same time clearly states that "every particle attracts every other particle in the universe. (with a force which is directly proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between their centers)"

Objects attracting objects has never been proven. If objects are floating in space in the ISS because the force of gravity from Earth is so small that they no longer fall AT ALL, then why doesn't anything small from inches and feet away attract to the ISS which is thousands of times bigger? The moon is supposedly 240,000 miles away from Earth and 1/4 the size of Earth and it is pulled around Earth? That makes no sense at all. The force of Gravity from Earth is strong enough to pull an object 1/4 the size of it at a distance of 240,000 miles? Even when it is 240,000 miles closer to the sun in orbit around Earth? That is completely inconsistent with how gravity is supposed to work. Earth would not have enough force to keep the moon in orbit due to its size. The theory of gravity is inconsistent everywhere in the universe.

Gravity DEBUNKED by centrifugal force
          https://youtu.be/It3bU5l127E
          Gravity DEBUNKED by its own formula
          https://youtu.be/OCZ7wUfq75A
          Gravity Waves? NOPE.
          https://youtu.be/srVlo1Ez5fk
          hey welcome to T5

Comment

Cid commented
            February 5th, 2020, 02:04 PM
            "Oh, by the way NASALies, There's a donate button at the top of the page. Be sure to send that $2500 to it."

You'll get it in your dreams as soon as you prove my observation of the 5% crescent moon 127 minutes after sunset matching the globe model lunar phases, you seriously failed basic reading comprehension.

Comment

NASALies So what does a flat earth map look like, in your opinion?
              Originally posted by Wade
              Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

ya know if the earth was actually round then there should be no way for it to hold our oceans just think about it logically
                Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                  ya know if the earth was actually round then there should be no way for it to hold our oceans just think about it logically
                  yeah there's no lid on the earth. logically, all of the oceans would just spill into space if the earth were really round

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

This is so mind-numblingly stupid that I can't believe you had the balls to post it here. Kudos for being brave, I guess. lol.

So you seem to have a very loose understanding of how physics actually works, friend. Allow me to educate you in a way your mind can comprehend.

Acceleration, mate. How does it even work!? You're claiming that there's a serious issue with how the Earth moves around the sun while the sun moves around the galactic core... Well, that's just because you're an idiot. If you're in a car moving at 60 mph, you can very easily move inside the car without any real exertion of force. That's because your body is already in motion, moving at the same speed as the vehicle itself. This is why we can't detect any discernible force from any of the motions of galactic bodies. We're caught in the sun's gravitational field and we travel with the sun at the same speed it does. That's the exact reason that we also don't experience any force from the spin of the Earth. With constant or gradual changes in speed, we just don't notice it. I again refer you to a car. If you accelerate or decelerate slow enough, you don't feel it. Crazy, isn't it? If you drive in a large enough circle at a consistent speed... You don't even feel it? AMAZING!

So there. Debunked your concerns with celestial movement.

Let's look at gravity. First off, you're an idiot. You're repeating the same (debunked) issues with gravity. "B-BUT WAIT SENPAI! THE EARTH ROTATES REALLY FAST! HOW DOES THE WATER NOT GET FLUNG OFF!?!?!?!? WHAT ABOUT THE ATMOSPHERE!?!!?!?!?!?" Well, it's the same answer as above. Momentum. The atmosphere and the water on the surface are constantly moving at the same speed as the body they're attached to. Going back to the car argument... If you're driving, very fast, in a circle with a cup of uncovered hot coffee in your lap (do try this at home) the coffee's going to stay safely in the cup so long as you maintain a constant speed or manage your changes in speed gradually. It's only going to burn your little flat-earths if you make a sudden change speed or direction. Luckily for us, the (decidedly round) Earth doesn't do that. It's speed is fairly constant, with the only changes in speed happening very gradually over the course of months. And the elliptical orbits involved are broad enough that, for any given moment, they may as well be a straight shot.

And the bit about satellites magically staying in orbit? Have I mentioned that you're an idiot yet? Satellites have to constantly make adjustments in their orbits in order to stay in those orbits. That's common knowledge. NASA freely discusses it in regards to keeping the ISS in orbit.

So there, your issues with gravity are also alleviated.

But look, I'm not going to watch any of your videos because, honestly, they're dumb. Use your words, smart guy.

But you can answer one question for me. Explain microgravity.

Did you fail basic reading comprehension in... MIDDLE SCHOOL? Or are you just purposely ignoring my actual important part of the argument? I never said you can feel constant motion in one single direction. Great strawman. Fallacy #1 You're comparing a rotating ball orbiting another ball that's orbiting a galaxy that is also moving in yet another direction to a car that's moving in a straight line at the same speed? What a JOKE. xD If you drive in a large enough circle at a constant speed it doesn't matter how big the circle is, there should be DETECTABLE motion using instruments. Einstein admitted you cannot measure the earth rotating. Now if there is more than a couple mph change in speed per second you will absolutely feel it, and water will absolutely make waves from that acceleration and deceleration.
                    "Let's look at gravity." You decided to ignore ALL of my debunks of gravity, congratulations NASA fanboy. Actually Einstein, if you drive 30 mph in a roundabout at the exact same speed you will absolutely feel it at that "constant speed." What does that tell you?? Use your genius critical thinking skills now.

If satellites had to constantly make adjustments in order to stay in orbit, they would just use radio towers instead, much cheaper than spending billions of dollars to maintain and repair thousands of satellites in space by sending hundreds of rockets and astronauts up there totally defeating Helly 's ridiculous argument that $60 million is not enough to lie but it's enough to maintain satellites. #Logic If satellites had to make adjustments, they would constantly have to send fuel or gas to the satellites, kind of like how they would constantly have to send food/other supplies to actors on the ISS where they failed with virtual reality technology LIVE in front of kids on TV with a stuffed animal that appeared out of nowhere, where ALSO, they don't have enough resource in such a small space to be able to make enough oxygen for all those actornauts to breathe 7 liters of air per minute, "water?" what a joke, you cannot convert the non existent giant tank of water in the fake station to breathable oxygen filled air in the time it takes for 4 actornauts to breathe all the oxygen in and convert it to CO2. It takes an insane amount of water.

Once again, ignoring 100% of my debunks of gravity is not undebunking gravity, you're acting real NASA fanboyish by doing so along with ignoring all of my observations that don't match the heliocentric model because the truth monster is going to get you. Get back to the NASA cartoons of the sun with lava flowing off of it instead of using a camera and seeing that it is not a ball of burning gas and lava.

You're not going to watch any videos because you have insane cognitive dissonance and you refuse to look at both sides because you know deep down you'll fail to save the globe theorytale. Explain microgravity? Sure. It's an unproven theory. You're welcome.

Back to the motion of the globe not matching our physical REALITY:
                    The ISS has to go faster than Earth's speed in order to orbit forward ahead of Earth, then slower than Earth's speed in order to move backwards from Earth's direction of a constant 67,000 mph. The ISS is said to be orbiting at 17,000 mph. If the ISS is going 17,000 mph around as Earth is going 66,000 mph around the sun in an arc, then the ISS needs to speed up 17,000 mph faster than the earth to go forward with it (84,000 mph), then 17,000 mph slower to start going backwards (67,000 mph), then 17,000 mph slower still in order to be going 17,000 mph against Earth's 66,000 mph movement (50,000 mph). The ISS supposedly orbits once every 90 minutes. That means that in 45 minutes the ISS must accelerate from 50,000 mph to 84,000 mph. Using an acceleration calculator you get 5.62 meters per second squared. That's 12.57 mph... per second in acceleration! That's 0 to 60 in 4.77 seconds, yet the astronauts are just floating freely on the ISS and there is no motion from any of those danging cords everywhere that they just somehow can't figure out how to neatly setup like a REAL electrical engineer?

Next there's what we should feel on Earth with all 4 speeds combined.

Comment

If satellites had to constantly make adjustments in order to stay in orbit, they would just use radio towers instead, much cheaper than spending billions of dollars to maintain and repair thousands of satellites in space by sending hundreds of rockets and astronauts up there totally defeating Helly 's ridiculous argument that $60 million is not enough to lie but it's enough to maintain satellites. #Logic If satellites had to make adjustments, they would constantly have to send fuel or gas to the satellites.
                      You really didn't do anything here other than expose your complete lack of knowledge again....The ISS isn't going to be burning through nearly as much money as all the 747s in the world combined. Yearly, it costs less than 5 billion to maintain. A hefty chunk of the funding but still easily doable.

You know, you really could just go on Google and look this stuff up before posting. You have internet access, so you should probably try using it properly.

Anyway, you have yet to answer any of the questions I put forward. What height is the sun at, and what is its temperature? How do you explain the seasons? What are solar and lunar eclipses?

Also, do you believe in microevolution and how do you explain Darwin's finches?

And why would the NWO be lying and paying billions of dollars annually to cover up that lie in exchange for a paltry 60 million?
                      Last edited by Helly; February 6th, 2020, 12:00 AM.

Comment

• OrganizationXV
                        OrganizationXV commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Adding to that, if the NWO were using NASA to lie to us for money, why would they then cut funding in the last few years?

Originally posted by Helly View Post

You really didn't do anything here other than expose your complete lack of knowledge again....The ISS isn't going to be burning through nearly as much money as all the 747s in the world combined. Yearly, it costs less than 5 billion to maintain. A hefty chunk of the funding but still easily doable.

You know, you really could just go on Google and look this stuff up before posting. You have internet access, so you should probably try using it properly.

Anyway, you have yet to answer any of the questions I put forward. What height is the sun at, and what is its temperature? How do you explain the seasons? What are solar and lunar eclipses?

Also, do you believe in microevolution and how do you explain Darwin's finches?

And why would the NWO be lying and paying billions of dollars annually to cover up that lie in exchange for a paltry 60 million?
                      You should do quick maths before you troll. 60 million a day is 21.9 BILLION dollars of OUR U.S. tax dollars. We don't know what height the sun is at, we can only guess. Its temperature would also have to be a guess. The globe pseudoscientists have all admitted that the size, distance, weight, mass, density, makeup, and temperature of the sun were made up by just looking at it. How did they figure out the chemical composition of the sun? They just LOOKED at it. That's not science. Science is more than observations and unproven guesses. The seasons are explained by the sun's changing circular path above the flat earth, it moves from the tropic of cancer to the tropic of capricorn, moving closer and farther away from the north pole in its circular path above Earth and speeds up as it's farther south and slows down as it's farther north. There is no proof of a 24 hour southern sun, so just don't even bring it up or I'll show you a guy walking backwards with an Antarctica jacket failing to fake a 24 hour southern sun while in the north.

Lunar eclipses don't even work on the globe as the 2019 lunar eclipse debunked the globe. The moon was in the southeast as the globe should be tilted 23.4 degrees away from the sun, making it impossible for the earth to be between the sun and moon.

Why does the solar eclipse from the moon cause a 70 mile diameter shadow if the earth causes an earth sized 7,917 mile diameter shadow on the moon? That's 113 times the size. Is the moon 113 times smaller on your globe model?

There are small observable changes where microevolution is observable, macroevolution has never been proven, never been observed. All a theory.

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post

yeah there's no lid on the earth. logically, all of the oceans would just spill into space if the earth were really round
                        exactly you can't make a ball hold water and only a retarded monkey child would even give that idea the time of day
                        Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                        I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                          NASALies So what does a flat earth map look like, in your opinion?
                          Like this:

"Scientifically and practically correct" 1892 map with the sunlight diagrams showing how 40% of Earth is covered in sunlight during December and 60% in June, I wonder how a ball that is supposed to always be exactly half lit is like this? Even daylight data maps online show this amount of sunlight.

Comment

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-wia2gWGO9..._01_008377.JPG

Comment

You should do quick maths before you troll. 60 million a day is 21.9 BILLION dollars of OUR U.S. tax dollars.
                              ......??

Yes, it is, was there a point to bringing this up? It's a drop in the bucket next to what the NWO would spend on jet fuel annually (upwards of 170 billion).

We don't know what height the sun is at, we can only guess. Its temperature would also have to be a guess. The globe pseudoscientists have all admitted that the size, distance, weight, mass, density, makeup, and temperature of the sun were made up by just looking at it. How did they figure out the chemical composition of the sun? They just LOOKED at it. That's not science. Science is more than observations and unproven guesses. The seasons are explained by the sun's changing circular path above the flat earth, it moves from the tropic of cancer to the tropic of capricorn, moving closer and farther away from the north pole in its circular path above Earth and speeds up as it's farther south and slows down as it's farther north. There is no proof of a 24 hour southern sun, so just don't even bring it up or I'll show you a guy walking backwards with an Antarctica jacket failing to fake a 24 hour southern sun while in the north.
                              I mean, these are all pretty important calculations, though. It has enough heat to sustain life on earth, yet temperatures don't spike up aggressively the further you go up, it actually does the opposite. How do you account for that without an atmosphere keeping everything in place? Scidntists have been able to use those calculations to determine the existence of planets before even seeing them, it's not just a guess.

Your model would mean that the sun would have to be moving at different speeds during the year, which would be readily observable. Yet there isn't a change in speed that anyone has observed at all. You also haven't provided any reason for what would be the cause of this bizarre behaviour.

Lunar eclipses don't even work on the globe as the 2019 lunar eclipse debunked the globe. The moon was in the southeast as the globe should be tilted 23.4 degrees away from the sun, making it impossible for the earth to be between the sun and moon.

Why does the solar eclipse from the moon cause a 70 mile diameter shadow if the earth causes an earth sized 7,917 mile diameter shadow on the moon? That's 113 times the size. Is the moon 113 times smaller on your globe model?
                              Wait, which lunar eclipse? There were two that I know of in 2019 and hundreds of witnessed eclipses - both solar and lunar - that were documented and happened long before NASA even existed.

As for small shadows, well that's pretty obvious. It's the same reason jumbo jets aren't casting monstrous shadows at their highest altitudes.

There are small observable changes where microevolution is observable, macroevolution has never been proven, never been observed. All a theory.
                              Macroevolution is on a whole other scale of time, obviously it's not something we can easily observe.

Ok, so you believe in small changes taking place during small periods of time....you dont think that those small changes could accumulate into bigger ones over longer stretches of time?

Comment

Like this:

"Scientifically and practically correct" 1892 map with the sunlight diagrams showing how 40% of Earth is covered in sunlight during December and 60% in June, I wonder how a ball that is supposed to always be exactly half lit is like this? Even daylight data maps online show this amount of sunlight.
                                Uh......How did you arrive at those percentages? Are you using daylight hours? You realize those aren't a measure of how much of the physical rocky planet in its entirety is exposed to the sun, right.....? Earth orbits the sun and spins on a tilted axis, and most of our countries are in the northern hemisphere hence why summers are considerably longer in daylight hours for us...lol
                                Last edited by Helly; February 6th, 2020, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Ha, these rounders are really getting the what for.

Flat earth is so easy to prove. Just look in one direction: IT'S ALL FLAT
                                  Originally posted by Snap
                                  "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

Comment

>NASALies

makes sense, cause the guy seems like he'd have a nasally voice as he snorts nose spray

Comment

• ChaosXVI
                                      ChaosXVI commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      He's not like that lmao but nice try digging at my man like that.

• Thar
                                      Thar commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Thanks, and props to you for being so supportive despite your current health issues.
                                  Working...
                                  X