• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's on your mind this time?

A.K.A. "What's on your mind atm 2.0".

Changed for copyright reasons.
    (Just waiting for another set)

Honestly, the difference in speed between new topics and ones with tons of posts is kind of incredible. It took about 40 seconds for the other topic to lock, but this one stickied almost instantly. <_<

Man, I wish vBulletin was optimized better.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
      Man, I wish vBulletin was optimized better.
      I wish we had XenForo instead.

Comment

Indeed.

But keeping with the topic though, my roommate has been showing me a horror movie every day so far, this October. And I must say, It Follows has been my favorite thus far. It is an excellent film, I must admit.

Comment

Originally posted by Rython View Post
          Indeed.

But keeping with the topic though, my roommate has been showing me a horror movie every day so far, this October. And I must say, It Follows has been my favorite thus far. It is an excellent film, I must admit.
          But were they actually good though?

Comment

I need to go buy dinner for tonight since we ate the last bit of food last night, but I stepped in a hole this morning and now my foot hurts and I don't want to do anything but sit on the couch.

Somebody go buy me food plz. <3

Comment

Originally posted by Issa View Post

But were they actually good though?
              They have all been, as you say, actually good though, yes.

Comment

Gonna be moving in a couple months to be closer to work, so I got that going for me. Once that's out of the way, I'll most likely be getting a new desk, preferably something with a glass surface and metal supports.

Comment

Trying to find someone reliable I can split the workload with. I won't find any like my mother, obv, but Jesus I'm just too tired of not being able to dedicate any time to the shit I actually like. I have ideas, lots of them. No exaggeration, like 10+ ranging from classical to rock to hip hop and a few genres in between, most are within throwing distance of being in demo territory. I've even started writing a few books that I work on when I dont mind cutting my 5-hour sleep time down to 4 or 3.

I....Im sorry Im posting this sentiment for the upmteenth time, I know its tiring, but Im sick of having this business lol. Bakery-things....alright. Its ok. I liked it when it was my mom and me, that was fun times, but this...baking, buying the things, delivering the things, calling the people, going through the tiring process of finding new vendors, making the schedule, doing math-things(i hate math lol), just.....JUST

Comment

I need to go buy dinner for tonight since we ate the last bit of food last night, but I stepped in a hole this morning and now my foot hurts and I don't want to do anything but sit on the couch.

Somebody go buy me food plz. <3
                    Try delivery if you're still alive.

Comment

Yoooo, new thread

Gonna ask if I can move to an apartment because I don't want to have roommates anymore

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

Try delivery if you're still alive.
                        I'm dead and now I'm a ghost.

Comment

I'm dead and now I'm a ghost.
                          In the bright side you won't need to worry about food anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Rython View Post
                            Indeed.

Watch The Haunting of Hill House that is on Netflix. It is very well done. Currently on episode 6, myself.

Comment

youtube is down lol

Comment

Originally posted by Saffron View Post
                                youtube is down lol
                                Yup
                                (Just waiting for another set)

Comment

Originally posted by Saffron View Post
                                  youtube is down lol
                                  Not anymore

Comment

Yeah, it hasn't been down since 11 or so last night.

Comment

Just got done with my first math test for this quarter.

Pretty confident I did well on it, despite not studying much for it. Felt pretty easy, actually, so I don’t have much to worry about, even though I neglected a couple of readings and homework problems (I should really get on that tho).

The class has been tremendously fun thus far, actually.

Especially interesting is that my major, Computer Science, is, in the words of my math teacher, “applied sets and logic.”

Very interesting way of viewing it, actually; makes sense, too.
                                      Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; October 18th, 2018, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post
                                        Just got done with my first math test for this quarter.

Pretty confident I did well on it, despite not studying much for it. Felt pretty easy, actually, so I don’t have much to worry about, even though I neglected a couple of readings and homework problems (I should really get on that tho).

The class has been tremendously fun thus far, actually.

Especially interesting is that my major, Computer Science, is, in the words of my math teacher, “applied sets and logic.”

Very interesting way of viewing it, actually; makes sense, too.
                                        But does it teach you to calculate how many universes goku can bust
                                        Originally posted by Oneiros
                                        In that case, I’m the biggest faggot on the block.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                        Auto-Saved
                                        x
                                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                        Working...
                                        X