Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dbs animators need to watch boros' meteoric burst and collapsing star cannon for how an anime transformation and signature attack should be done. Short and sweet but also dramatic and gooned up. Well at least I can finally say that I am officially done with this franchise so I'm happy

Comment

Originally posted by Don Tigris View Post
      Dbs animators need to watch boros' meteoric burst and collapsing star cannon for how an anime transformation and signature attack should be done. Short and sweet but also dramatic and gooned up. Well at least I can finally say that I am officially done with this franchise so I'm happy
      lions > tigers
      crocs > tigers
      bears > tigers
      elephants > tigers
      hippos > tigers
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
      Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Be honest, you are still traumatized by the solo even more than 30 years later.

Comment

Broly was one of the most garbage movies I've ever seen in theaters. Mediocre art and animation at best, horrible story, cemented characters like frieza and vegeta as eternal CLOWNS, fusion is a terrible cop out, etc. How do one punch man episodes have such better fighting and animation than this movie how untalented was this team lol
          Your opinion is as valuable as the shit that Hilary Clinton spews out whenever she talks.

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

lions > tigers
            crocs > tigers
            bears > tigers
            elephants > tigers
            hippos > tigers

This is a better fight than anything in broly (with better feats as well)

Comment

This is a better fight than anything in broly (with better feats as well)
              fully grown tiger vs adolescent bitch-ass croc lmao
              Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

fully grown tiger vs adolescent bitch-ass croc lmao
                It's actually a famous bengal tigress killing a 13 foot adult male mugger croc. The same croc would tear brolys arm off via his special move the death roll and beat him to death with it.

Comment

Masterpiece. . .

Comment

Boros vs saitama took the dbz formula and improved on it in every single way and then some. And then some more.

Dbs on the other hand took the dbz formula and made it worse in every single way and then some. And then some more.

These are facts because budget can't buy talent.

Comment

Boros vs saitama took the dbz formula and improved on it in every single way and then some. And then some more.

Dbs on the other hand took the dbz formula and made it worse in every single way and then some. And then some more.

These are facts because budget can't buy talent.
                      Budget can buy talented animators and choreographers, though.

Comment

Masterpiece. . .
                        what does this have to do with Goku?

Comment

You guys hear about the Vic Mignogna situation? If not to Sum up:

-He didn't wanna sign some Yaoi fanart
                          -He was then accused of sexual harassment
                          -The accusations were all proven false
                          -He still lost all his jobs and his career is over
                          -SJWs continue to accuse him of crimes
                          -Said crimes/allegations continue to be proven falsified
                          -Vic still being painted as a villain
                          -The nonsense somehow still continues....

Comment

Originally posted by Redx View Post

>'Murica
                            He seemed like a cool guy but unfortunately this is something you simply do not recover from. Hope he finds himself a new low-key job that he's just as passionate about because no one in the voice acting industry is ever going to hire him again, period.
                            Also, obligatory YIKES

Comment

Got banned from kanzenshuu for saying kissing someone on the cheek isn't sexual assault

Comment

Whether it's twitter or anime news network, if you're caught defending Vic they'll delete any evidence you post, accuse you being a Nazi or White Supremacist, and tell you to stop "harassing" people.

The Voice actor of Bulma is actually poised to get all of Vic's jobs now. So she's actively trying to tear him down as well by claiming it happened to her too.

Seems like everyone is working their hardest to destroy this man. It's disgusting.

The only good thing that comes out of this is that it exposes the bullshit going on in the industry. I know a lot of people that are boycotting Funimation and Rooster Teeth. Even swearing off dubs forever. We can only hope that they learn from this. This is the cost of listening to NPCs.

Comment

Whether it's twitter or anime news network, if you're caught defending Vic they'll delete any evidence you post, accuse you being a Nazi or White Supremacist, and tell you to stop "harassing" people.

The Voice actor of Bulma is actually poised to get all of Vic's jobs now. So she's actively trying to tear him down as well by claiming it happened to her too.

Seems like everyone is working their hardest to destroy this man. It's disgusting.

The only good thing that comes out of this is that it exposes the bullshit going on in the industry. I know a lot of people that are boycotting Funimation and Rooster Teeth. Even swearing off dubs forever. We can only hope that they learn from this. This is the cost of listening to NPCs.
                                  I can’t understand why the SJWs have as much influence as they do.

I mean, they’re not the majority of people, but companies bend their asses over for them...

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post
                                    they’re not the majority of people
                                    lol

Comment

Sexual assault accusations are literally a weapon in the US lmao. I still remember that time the actor who played Tommy Wiseau in The Disaster Artist got accused of sexual assault by 5 different women two days before Oscar nominations were announced, so his named was scraped from the list even though he was the favorite to win it after winning the Golden Globe for best actor. Obviously the claims were proven to be a load of bull and the whole situation was just swept under the rug, he simply responded by saying he's innocent but still happy "women have a voice now" but you could see the frustration in his eyes.

Comment

I mean, they’re not the majority of people, but companies bend their asses over for them...
                                        It's called virtue signaling

Comment

Social engineering.

Comment

Working...
                                          X