Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Z fans hangout 3.0

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

    He be right tho.
    Kindly stop talking.

    Comment


      Lol threads like this remind me how pretentious anime fans are. Niggas shut up and watch the cartoon.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j5Frq4gbHY

      Comment


        Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post
        renaissance
        >Applying a term reserved solely for the highest forms of high art in relation to the lowest work in the lowest genre of the lowest medium

        Kindly take up juggling with steak knives.


        Rest in peace, John Dunsworth (1946-2017).

        Comment


          Cows - Shaking

          Comment


            Finally saw the Broly movie. It was pretty damn good. It highlights how good DB can be when you keep things simple. The story was good, the action was great, and the OST was god tier. My only gripe with the movie is I felt like we should've seen more of Broly and Paragus's time on Vampa like seeing the two train and seeing hints of Broly's power going out of control at a young age which leads to Broly destroying Paragus's eye and Paragus making the decision to try and control Broly with that collar.

            Comment


              Someone has done God's work.

              Comment


                Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post
                RCA fuck off, you legit have no credibility whatsoever lmao You were sucking DBZ's and Broly's cock, claiming it to be the greatest thing ever, all day every day back on MvC. You, along with Ran, Morph and those other clowns, are just part of the group of people who conflate growing up with throwing what you liked under the bus, so your opinion is worth jackshit
                What are you talking about, faggot? Pretty sure you judge Dragon Ball harsher than I do these days, hence you whining about it the last few pages.

                I saw Broly Saturday and actually had a good time, so I don't know why you're talking shit.

                edit:
                Originally posted by Ziku View Post
                So now that the dust has settled, can we agree Old Broly > New Broly? Both in terms of character and first movie?
                Nope.
                Last edited by Raniero; January 23rd, 2019, 09:21 PM.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Ziku View Post
                  So now that the dust has settled, can we agree Old Broly > New Broly? Both in terms of character and first movie?
                  Why would anyone say that?
                  Originally posted by 40 acres View Post
                  Lol threads like this remind me how pretentious anime fans are. Niggas shut up and watch the cartoon.
                  Weren't you the guy that didn't like how Marvel movies weren't as up their own ass as DC's?
                  Last edited by OrganizationXV; January 23rd, 2019, 09:27 PM.

                  Comment


                    Saw the movie a couple days ago. Doc. was pretty on-point; the new movie, itself, is better, but Dindu Broly’s a bit of a downgrade.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Ziku View Post
                      Saw the movie a couple days ago. Doc. was pretty on-point; the new movie, itself, is better, but Dindu Broly’s a bit of a downgrade.
                      Nah.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Raniero View Post
                        What are you talking about, faggot? Pretty sure you judge Dragon Ball harsher than I do these days, hence you whining about it the last few pages.

                        I saw Broly Saturday and actually had a good time, so I don't know why you're talking shit.

                        edit:

                        Nope.
                        I said I liked the movie, what are you on about
                        Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                        Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

                        Comment


                          Just watched DBZ recently since I am just now getting into anime.

                          It was a fun series.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Alice View Post
                            Just watched DBZ recently since I am just now getting into anime.

                            It was a fun series.
                            based
                            Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                            Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

                            Comment


                              I have yet to watch the movies. Don't really feel the need to.

                              I should also mention I watched the series in Japanese.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Alice View Post
                                I watched the series in Japanese.
                                supremely based
                                Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                                Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

                                Comment


                                  New game looks clean, hopefully the gameplay's good
                                  Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                                  Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

                                  Comment


                                    Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post
                                    New game looks clean, hopefully the gameplay's good
                                    Just drop the franchise already, asshole.

                                    Comment


                                      Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post

                                      Just drop the franchise already, asshole.
                                      Once Freeza becomes a good guy
                                      Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                                      Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

                                      Comment



                                        The Eng dub is out on YouTube in decent quality. Rewatching it, it's pretty ok. Felt like a rushjob in some areas.
                                        Cows - Shaking

                                        Comment


                                          Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post
                                          New game looks clean, hopefully the gameplay's good
                                          Wait, what new game? whatever happened to FighterZ?

                                          Comment

                                          Working...
                                          X