X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Louay View Post

>anime movie in theaters
    does the experience include the neckbeards and manchildren getting hyped up and screaming at what's happening on the screen?

Puerto Ricans are shockingly calmer than the rest of the total global population. I'm also seeing it with friends, so Fuck everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post
      A good camrip of the movie is already out lol
      Without subtitles, it's useless.

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post

>anime movie in theaters
        does the experience include the neckbeards and manchildren getting hyped up and screaming at what's happening on the screen?

Why are Berserk-stans jealous of DB's success?

Is it because Miura keeps licensing his works to the tattoo artist that painted Idolmasters across his butt cheeks?

Comment

Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post

Puerto Ricans are shockingly calmer than the rest of the total global population. I'm also seeing it with friends, so Fuck everyone else.
          I feel you, mate. I'm going to see it with Tyler_D and Chaos Theory on the 16th. I'm fairly excited, been a few months since we got together and did something, and Dragon Ball is always a good time with the homies.

Comment

Finally saw the movie yesterday. It was just okay. Definitely not worth all the hype.

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Saber View Post

Without subtitles, it's useless.
              It's been subbed for a month you daft cunt
              Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
              Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Finally saw the movie yesterday. It was just okay. Definitely not worth all the hype.
                I agree but it's still a top 5 db movie and better than any other anime movie in existence, especially OP movies.
                Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

It's been subbed for a month you daft cunt
                  Isn't it released only in Japan? I mean in month of December.

And tell me which website.
                  Last edited by Flame Saber; January 13th, 2019, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Might just be me but I think they took a scene from the opening of Budokai Tenkaichi 1

Comment

I agree but it's still a top 5 db movie and better than any other anime movie in existence, especially OP movies.
                      Fuck you, fam. I'd rather watch Boruto the movie and Naruto Shippuden: Inheritors of the Will of Fire over this. I'm also not particularly offended at the OP part, cause I actually don't have a high opinion on any of the films I've watched of those so far, LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Saber View Post
                        Isn't it released only in Japan? I mean in month of December.

And tell me which website.
                        Search for yourself

Comment

Would you say the Broly movie is better than Battle of Gods?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkseeker1379 View Post
                            Would you say the Broly movie is better than Battle of Gods?
                            not in a million years

Comment

Broly is superior in production values and action. The rest I feel goes to BOG.

Comment

Broly is superior in production values and action. The rest I feel goes to BOG.
                                This is all that matter in a db movie. Who watching db for the plot lmao?
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j5Frq4gbHY

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post

>he says, as someone who unironically likes nardo

Comment

Originally posted by Ziku View Post

>he says, as someone who unironically likes nardo
                                  Your point nigga doesn't change what I said.
                                  Last edited by 40 acres; January 13th, 2019, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post

Posts like this are the reason why the franchise will never improve.

You can tell via the first half of the movie that the feature was trying to convey a more compelling narrative, so plot matters where it's clearly trying. Also, even if the plot doesn't matter, the characters do, and they aren't given much either despite the marketing hyping the opposite happening.

Comment

Posts like this are the reason why the franchise will never improve.

You can tell via the first half of the movie that the feature was trying to convey a more compelling narrative, so plot matters where it's clearly trying. Also, even if the plot doesn't matter, the characters do, and they aren't given much either despite the marketing hyping the opposite happening.
                                      Whatever this is legit rehashing an already existing character. Nothing about this plot is original nor does it inspire people to seek out the film for the story. Niggas simply want to see Broly wreck shit again it is that simple. Looking at db for plot is the same level as looking at the wwe for plot . Why the fuck people trying to be fake deep it's escapist entertainment about buff niggas fighting lol?
                                      Last edited by 40 acres; January 14th, 2019, 01:59 AM.

Comment

Imagina watching DB for the plot, lmao

Comment

Working...
                                        X