Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also I'm a bit pissed that DB Heroes is getting to do a Multiversal War storyline. That's some bullshit. An arc like that would be fantastic in Super if done right. Ever since BoG introduced the 12 universes, I've always wanted an arc where there was a war between universes going on. I may get heat for saying this, but I bet the writers for Super would do a better job of making that arc than the writers of Heroes. Especially if Toriyama's helping out with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkseeker1379 View Post
      Also I'm a bit pissed that DB Heroes is getting to do a Multiversal War storyline. That's some bullshit. An arc like that would be fantastic in Super if done right. Ever since BoG introduced the 12 universes, I've always wanted an arc where there was a war between universes going on. I may get heat for saying this, but I bet the writers for Super would do a better job of making that arc than the writers of Heroes. Especially if Toriyama's helping out with it.
      DBHeroes actually doing the shit people wanna see and niggas are still complaining
      Yammer would probably fuck up an arc with that scope AS USUAL and make it a retarded Goku and main villain show like the ToP
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
      Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

DBHeroes actually doing the shit people wanna see and niggas are still complaining
        Yammer would probably fuck up an arc with that scope AS USUAL and make it a retarded Goku and main villain show like the ToP
        Lol ironic huh?

Yeah that's true, but I feel like Yammer would at least do a better job than the Heroes writers.

Comment

So, did anyone watch the movie?

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Saber View Post
            So, did anyone watch the movie?
            I'm gonna go see it when it's out in theaters next week.

Comment

I'm gonna go see it when it's out in theaters next week.
              Sucks to live in 3rd world country, I have to wait another 5 months for people to release it in torrent, or in a good print online.

Comment

Sucks to live in 3rd world country, I have to wait another 5 months for people to release it in torrent, or in a good print online.
                are you a muslim

Comment

Was going to see the movie next week.

From everyone's reactions seems like it will be good. Now I hope we will get some new information about more Super/A Sequel series soon that the movie is out and done with.

Comment

Originally posted by Beholder View Post

are you a muslim
                    No, a Jew.

Comment

No, a Jew.
                      ((()))
                      Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Damn that sucks ass. Hopefully someone will put up a good bootleg of the movie when it's out over here.

Comment

Damn that sucks ass. Hopefully someone will put up a good bootleg of the movie when it's out over here.
                          you think lame saber could even find it? everytime new dbs episode came out he was like '' link? plz link?'' ''link???''

then when he got shit for it his excuse was ''why shud i find it when u guys find it for me''

> takes 2 seconds to find the episode.

Comment

A good camrip of the movie is already out lol

Comment

*Peeks in*

I've seen the promotional anime. Was good.

BUT FATE DOES IT BETTER!!!!!!!!!!

*Runs from angry DBZ fan group*

Comment

I'm sure he wants to see the glorious english version instead.

Comment

I'm seeing it tomorrow. Wish me an experience that gives me no cancer whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post
                                    I'm seeing it tomorrow. Wish me an experience that gives me no cancer whatsoever.
                                    "DBS sucks"
                                    "Still gonna give Toei my hard-earned money tee hee"

Comment

Let me guess, TS from a Chinese cinema?

Comment

"DBS sucks"
                                        "Still gonna give Toei my hard-earned money tee hee"
                                        This faggot has clearly never seen a major anime movie in the theaters like I have. It's an experience that I take advantage of at any chance I get.

Comment

Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post

This faggot has clearly never seen a major anime movie in the theaters like I have. It's an experience that I take advantage of at any chance I get.
                                          >anime movie in theaters
                                          does the experience include the neckbeards and manchildren getting hyped up and screaming at what's happening on the screen?

Comment

Working...
                                          X