okay but why did they turn ds3 into anime: the game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay but why did they turn ds3 into anime: the game

i thought souls was meant to be slow and methodical my dude, what the fuck is this weapon arts garbage
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
    Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Why is it such a bad thing? Life is too short

Comment

dark soul eater

Comment

Because it's unironically as much Bloodborne 2 as it is Dark Souls 3. The dogs in DS3 spaz out so fucking hard they regularly clip through the ground and die lmao. Weapon arts were an interesting idea on paper but they ended up either giving way too many weapons the same one or giving other weapons "push L2 to win" buttons.

Originally posted by Mae Borowski View Post
        Why is it such a bad thing? Life is too short
        it's also meaningless so shut the fuck up
        Originally posted by Kajin_Style
        I'm trying to understand but my solid foundation of good morales, what is right and wrong, and my upbringing in church just can't make any sense of this crazy world we live in now.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
          Because it's unironically as much Bloodborne 2 as it is Dark Souls 3. The dogs in DS3 spaz out so fucking hard they regularly clip through the ground and die lmao. Weapon arts were an interesting idea on paper but they ended up either giving way too many weapons the same one or giving other weapons "push L2 to win" buttons.

it's also meaningless so shut the fuck up
          Ok but bloodborne is a good game
          Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
          Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post
            Ok but bloodborne is a good game
            That doesn't mean that Dark Souls 3 still wasn't just a repurposed Bloodborne.
            Originally posted by Kajin_Style
            I'm trying to understand but my solid foundation of good morales, what is right and wrong, and my upbringing in church just can't make any sense of this crazy world we live in now.

Comment

Working...
            X