Medical Marijuana

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

Wait, they made a medicinally sold strain of cannabis called "OG kush".

lmao
    Most of these strains have already existed prior to legalization so they already had names, only difference is it's being grown in a lab instead of a basement so it makes sense to keep the names. Personally the funniest name I saw up there was "The Wife".

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

Most of these strains have already existed prior to legalization so they already had names, only difference is it's being grown in a lab instead of a basement so it makes sense to keep the names. Personally the funniest name I saw up there was "The Wife".
      Oh, I assumed that they'd get new names on account of being lab grown, but that makes sense.

If we're talking about any weed names, my favorite so far is "Skywalker".
      (Just waiting for another set)

Comment

Originally posted by Don Tigris View Post
        snort the coco
        Idk about this one big fella

Originally posted by Wade;n484984
        As Bill Cosby once said, "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."

Comment

Can't go wrong with the kush. That being said I only smoke during vacation and holidays now.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j5Frq4gbHY

Comment

I'm a medical patient in a state that is recreationally legal. I also don't understand how it isn't everywhere. the pharmaceuticals they had me on before I switched over completely were killing me and really fucked my body up.
            Please Like, Share, & Subscribe to Culpa's Youtube Channel!
            Culpa's Twitch Channel!
            PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 23. Platinums: 64 Currently Playing: Steep, Overwatch, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Culpa the Moth Mage View Post
              I'm a medical patient in a state that is recreationally legal. I also don't understand how it isn't everywhere. the pharmaceuticals they had me on before I switched over completely were killing me and really fucked my body up.
              Most of that shit is pure poison, doctors prescribe people pills that should be reserved for chronic pain.

Comment

Most of that shit is pure poison, doctors prescribe people pills that should be reserved for chronic pain.
                I have Fibromyalgia, so I have some chronic pains, but the shit they were giving me that was killing me was the stuff for anxiety and migraines and shit.
                Culpa's Twitch Channel!
                PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 23. Platinums: 64 Currently Playing: Steep, Overwatch, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post
                  Idk about this one big fella
                  Yeah... I was thinking the same thing. Some shit you just don't take. lol

Comment

I have Fibromyalgia, so I have some chronic pains, but the shit they were giving me that was killing me was the stuff for anxiety and migraines and shit.
                    Damn that sucks, yeah some of that anxiety medication is crazy. I don't want anything that might give me suicidal thoughts.

Comment

lmao
                      When referring to Weed, OG is Ocean Grown.
                      Culpa's Twitch Channel!

Comment

Damn that sucks, yeah some of that anxiety medication is crazy. I don't want anything that might give me suicidal thoughts.
                        Yeah, they kept giving me depression meds for anxiety and a bunch of other bullshit. I'm off of their crappy meds for most of that now and am just taking meds to help my stomach issues and smoking herb, and it works really well for me.
                        Culpa's Twitch Channel!

Comment

imagine if someone here was a snitch police informant

Comment

Originally posted by Saffron View Post
                            imagine if someone here was a snitch police informant
                            Informant: "Hey this guy on the internet is talking about smoking weed"

Police: "Get the fuck off my phone."

Comment

Yeah, they kept giving me depression meds for anxiety and a bunch of other bullshit. I'm off of their crappy meds for most of that now and am just taking meds to help my stomach issues and smoking herb, and it works really well for me.
                              Glad you found a good combination, the more people who get away from prescription drugs the better. Big Pharma's biggest fear is people realizing that you don't need a pill for everything.

Comment

62% of the country supports full legalization.

If we had a government that actually represented the people instead of pharmaceutical giants, insurance companies, and military contractors--it would have happened already.

Comment

lmao
                                  OG Kush is the most common weed strain name ever. Nobody even knows what OG Kush even is tbh. I've had OG kush that was purple and beast but I've also had OG kush that was green and bush

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post
                                    62% of the country supports full legalization.

If we had a government that actually represented the people instead of pharmaceutical giants, insurance companies, and military contractors--it would have happened already.
                                    Remember how 80% of the country supported net neutrality, and then the government did away with it?

Comment

Remember how 80% of the country supported net neutrality, and then the government did away with it?
                                      not gonna lie--wasn't following the whole net neutrality thing that closely and i'm still not

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post

not gonna lie--wasn't following the whole net neutrality thing that closely and i'm still not
                                        That thing I said is basically what happened.

Conservatives booted net neutrality, saying "Companies will be more competitive this way". The biggest supporters of getting rid of net neutrality were huge internet businesses.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                        Auto-Saved
                                        x
                                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                        Working...
                                        X