Medical Marijuana

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Medical Marijuana

I'm not a weed guy but a friend recently got his medical marijuana card so we have been working though the samples. How this isn't everywhere yet is beyond me, you really couldn't ask for a better alternative for people who don't want to take opioids.

Me and Culpa gonna smoke the fuck out of some weed one of these days

Comment

Because you're a fucking loser if you take drugs?
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
      Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

The real answer is that passing new laws is a painfully slow process, and people are still coming around on the idea that cannabis is a good alternative medicine. It's most likely inevitable at this point though, we just have to wait.

The snarky answer is "because lawmakers know that people are gonna be working through their friend's samples, and 80% of what they give people isn't going to be medicinally used. "

Comment

I got my card last year. I only ever got cbd oil to replace adderall for me but this shit doesn't have any thc in it so it doesn't get you high. So it's pretty much been sitting there for a year lol

Comment

Originally posted by Don Tigris View Post
            I got my card last year. I only ever got cbd oil to replace adderall for me but this shit doesn't have any thc in it so it doesn't get you high. So it's pretty much been sitting there for a year lol
            This is why people made fun of the #legalize people when the discussion started.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post
              Because you're a fucking loser if you take drugs?
              Almost nobody who is not a loser likes a total square. You can only say that if you're an athlete which obviously you're not (although plenty of athletes or gym guys at least drink or smoke). Have fun being a total bitch while rest of us smoke the good good snort the coco and drink the 12 you square ass kid
              Last edited by Don Tigris; October 6th, 2018, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Almost nobody who is not a loser likes a total square. You can only say that if you're an athlete which obviously you're not (although plenty of athletes or gym guys at least drink or smoke). Have fun being a total bitch while rest of us smoke the good good snort the coco and drink the 12 you square ass kid
                Have fun blowing all your cash on your impulsive addiction and going to rehab lmao
                Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                  This is why people made fun of the #legalize people when the discussion started.
                  The street stuff honestly has all the medicinal stuff I ever need from weed. Muscle pain? Smoke up it's gone. Headache? Smoke up it's gone. Insomnia?? Smoke. Depressed? Smoke.

Reason I'm waiting for legalization is because of easy access to vape and shatter pens. Only 2 weeks away for me so let's get it

Comment

That is interesting any reason you got the oils instead of the bud? The way it works here is once you get your card there is a store and you can buy what you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

Have fun blowing all your cash on your impulsive addiction and going to rehab lmao
                      I have been smoking almost daily for more than 5 years and I'll be making easy 6 digits cause I'm a clinical pharmacist. I worked my ass off. Not all pot heads are unproductive stoners dude.

Comment

I have been smoking almost daily for more than 5 years and I'll be making easy 6 digits cause I'm a clinical pharmacist. I worked my ass off. Not all pot heads are unproductive stoners dude.
                        They may not be unproductive stoners, but they're still LOSERS lmao my dude nobody respects you

Comment

The street stuff honestly has all the medicinal stuff I ever need from weed. Muscle pain? Smoke up it's gone. Headache? Smoke up it's gone. Insomnia?? Smoke. Depressed? Smoke.

Reason I'm waiting for legalization is because of easy access to vape and shatter pens. Only 2 weeks away for me so let's get it
                          I mean, ultimately you'reright, it's just the way you make the argument...

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

That is interesting any reason you got the oils instead of the bud? The way it works here is once you get your card there is a store and you can buy what you want.
                            Because I was trying to stop smoking and getting high at the time. I was blaming some stuff in my life on the plant instead of myself. And a lot of people I respect were hyping up CBD oil like it's what God is on. So when the first medical place in my city had just opened up about a 20 minute drive away that seemed like the best option at the time. Now I'm in a different mindset about it.

You got the herb instead? How's that in comparison to the street stuff?
                            Last edited by Don Tigris; October 6th, 2018, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Because I was trying to stop smoking and getting high at the time. I was blaming some stuff in my life on the plant instead of myself. And a lot of people I respect were hyping up CBD oil like it's what God is on. So when the first medical place in my city had just opened up about a 20 minute drive away that seemed like the best option at the time. Now I'm in a different mindset about it.

You got the herb instead? How's that in comparison to the street stuff?
                              You can tell the difference the smoke is smoother, I have tried 5 different strains and none have given me a headache and they all give you a solid body high. Like I said i'm not even a big weed guy but you can tell the difference in quality from medical and the shit that someone grew in their house that you normally get on the street.

Comment

You can tell the difference the smoke is smoother, I have tried 5 different strains and none have given me a headache and they all give you a solid body high. Like I said i'm not even a big weed guy but you can tell the difference in quality from medical and the shit that someone grew in their house that you normally get on the street.
                                You remember what strains you got from them? And what state you live in? Also did you want to try it for actual medicinal purposes or for recreation?

Comment

You remember what strains you got from them? And what state you live in? Also did you want to try it for actual medicinal purposes or for recreation?
                                  I'm in PA

Cherry Diesel

Hash Haze

Lemon G

OG Kush

Salmon River

Also I was just smoking with a friend he has a fucked up back and we were just testing strains to see what he wanted to keep buying.

Comment

• Culpa the Moth Mage
                                    Editing a comment
                                    I've tried all of those but Salmon River. Good shit.
                                    Green Crack is a great strain for high energy. And most of the purple strains I love. Purple Hindu Kush, Purple Alien, Purps... All great strains.

They tried to hurt my boi kanye through opioids. Look at what hes doing

Comment

Originally posted by Nerise View Post
                                    They tried to hurt my boi kanye through opioids. Look at what hes doing
                                    Fat ass shouldn't have let them suck the blubber out of his face and he wouldn't have had an issue.

Comment

I'm in PA

Cherry Diesel

Hash Haze

Lemon G

OG Kush

Salmon River

Also I was just smoking with a friend he has a fucked up back and we were just testing strains to see what he wanted to keep buying.
                                      Wait, they made a medicinally sold strain of cannabis called "OG kush".

lmao

Comment

Working...
                                      X