X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#FreeAlexJones

Don't, actually. Let him rot.
    Originally posted by Oneiros
    In that case, I’m the biggest faggot on the block.

Naw, really free him, banning him sets a terrible precedent tbh.

Comment

This basically just lends credence to his ramblings tbh.
      (Just waiting for another set)

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
        There's going to be gay frogs every-freaking-where.

Comment

True, when I woke up this morning I didn't believe in lizard people but after these events how can I deny it.

alex_jones_08062018b.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

True, when I woke up this morning I didn't believe in lizard people but after these events how can I deny it.
            Is he not one of the guys screaming about social media attacking conservatives? That can really only make people agree with them more, and when they do that... I'm serious, people might believe the lizard people thing more.

My mom once told me she didn't believe in the lizard thing, but "if you look closely at Barack Obama, you can see his reptillian eyes".

Comment

I don't think the guy can persuade anyone. His supporters came to him already believing all the conspiracy theories.

Comment

Originally posted by blah View Post

I don't think the guy can persuade anyone. His supporters came to him already believing all the conspiracy theories.
                Probably, I guess.

Comment

those were actually just jews not lizard people but it's ok they're pretty easy to get mixed up
                  Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                  Quiet cathartic really.

Comment

Is he not one of the guys screaming about social media attacking conservatives? That can really only make people agree with them more, and when they do that... I'm serious, people might believe the lizard people thing more.

My mom once told me she didn't believe in the lizard thing, but "if you look closely at Barack Obama, you can see his reptillian eyes".
                    Much like mermaids and bigfoot if you already believe at all you are too far gone to care about. Alex Jones isn't a conservative he is a conspiracy nut who almost got an innocent man killed because he accused him of running a pizza shop that was a front for pedophilia. His conservative views aren't relevant the fact that he is a menace is.

Comment

>tfw I see people support Alex Jones at my campus

>tfw I see InfoWars stickers on the back of cars

>tfw Meme Magic will consume the planet

Comment

Your mom is also literally insane

Comment

Originally posted by Snap View Post

Your mom is also literally insane
                          You're not wrong my dude.

Comment

Originally posted by King John View Post
                            Naw, really free him, banning him sets a terrible precedent tbh.
                            Don't be sheeple.

Alex Jones wasn't really banned--the guys saying they can't follow him on social media anymore are all crisis actors.

Its a false flag.

Comment

i mean, its one thing if they had kicked him at different times for different offences, but the fact this happened all at once, eeehhhh~

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
                                i mean, its one thing if they had kicked him at different times for different offences, but the fact this happened all at once, eeehhhh~
                                It's them fuckin' Marxists bruh. Gotta burn them all.

Comment

They were all waiting for one of them to grow the balls to do it. So when a small time company (compared to the others) has had enough and removed him, the others just followed suit. "Yea yea! He did, so yea I'll do it too!"

Originally posted by Date Rape Prophet
                                  I don't believe in infallibility of scripture

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

They were all waiting for one of them to grow the balls to do it. So when a small time company (compared to the others) has had enough and removed him, the others just followed suit. "Yea yea! He did, so yea I'll do it too!"
                                    It's clear collusion though.

Not that I support AJ or anything, but that's just it.

Comment

Seems like it was for different offenses, at least.

Comment

Originally posted by ShinGaoKaiser View Post

It's clear collusion though.

Not that I support AJ or anything, but that's just it.
                                        I wouldnt really call it collusion, I don't think theyre getting together and coordinating. They're just all realizing that they'll be swept up in the same criticism FB got if they don't get rid of jones' stuff.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                        Auto-Saved
                                        x
                                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                        Working...
                                        X