Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#FreeAlexJones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #FreeAlexJones

    Don't, actually. Let him rot.
    Originally posted by Oneiros
    In that case, I’m the biggest faggot on the block.

    #2
    Naw, really free him, banning him sets a terrible precedent tbh.

    Comment


      #3
      This basically just lends credence to his ramblings tbh.
      (Just waiting for another set)

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
        This basically just lends credence to his ramblings tbh.
        There's going to be gay frogs every-freaking-where.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
          This basically just lends credence to his ramblings tbh.
          True, when I woke up this morning I didn't believe in lizard people but after these events how can I deny it.

          alex_jones_08062018b.jpg

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

            True, when I woke up this morning I didn't believe in lizard people but after these events how can I deny it.
            Is he not one of the guys screaming about social media attacking conservatives? That can really only make people agree with them more, and when they do that... I'm serious, people might believe the lizard people thing more.

            My mom once told me she didn't believe in the lizard thing, but "if you look closely at Barack Obama, you can see his reptillian eyes".
            (Just waiting for another set)

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
              This basically just lends credence to his ramblings tbh.
              I don't think the guy can persuade anyone. His supporters came to him already believing all the conspiracy theories.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by blah View Post

                I don't think the guy can persuade anyone. His supporters came to him already believing all the conspiracy theories.
                Probably, I guess.
                (Just waiting for another set)

                Comment


                  #9
                  those were actually just jews not lizard people but it's ok they're pretty easy to get mixed up
                  Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                  Quiet cathartic really.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                    Is he not one of the guys screaming about social media attacking conservatives? That can really only make people agree with them more, and when they do that... I'm serious, people might believe the lizard people thing more.

                    My mom once told me she didn't believe in the lizard thing, but "if you look closely at Barack Obama, you can see his reptillian eyes".
                    Much like mermaids and bigfoot if you already believe at all you are too far gone to care about. Alex Jones isn't a conservative he is a conspiracy nut who almost got an innocent man killed because he accused him of running a pizza shop that was a front for pedophilia. His conservative views aren't relevant the fact that he is a menace is.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      >tfw I see people support Alex Jones at my campus

                      >tfw I see InfoWars stickers on the back of cars

                      >tfw Meme Magic will consume the planet

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                        My mom once told me she didn't believe in the lizard thing, but "if you look closely at Barack Obama, you can see his reptillian eyes".
                        Your mom is also literally insane

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Snap View Post

                          Your mom is also literally insane
                          You're not wrong my dude.
                          (Just waiting for another set)

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by King John View Post
                            Naw, really free him, banning him sets a terrible precedent tbh.
                            Don't be sheeple.

                            Alex Jones wasn't really banned--the guys saying they can't follow him on social media anymore are all crisis actors.

                            Its a false flag.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              i mean, its one thing if they had kicked him at different times for different offences, but the fact this happened all at once, eeehhhh~

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Originally posted by Helly View Post
                                i mean, its one thing if they had kicked him at different times for different offences, but the fact this happened all at once, eeehhhh~
                                It's them fuckin' Marxists bruh. Gotta burn them all.

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by Helly View Post
                                  i mean, its one thing if they had kicked him at different times for different offences, but the fact this happened all at once, eeehhhh~
                                  They were all waiting for one of them to grow the balls to do it. So when a small time company (compared to the others) has had enough and removed him, the others just followed suit. "Yea yea! He did, so yea I'll do it too!"

                                  Originally posted by Date Rape Prophet
                                  I don't believe in infallibility of scripture

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

                                    They were all waiting for one of them to grow the balls to do it. So when a small time company (compared to the others) has had enough and removed him, the others just followed suit. "Yea yea! He did, so yea I'll do it too!"
                                    It's clear collusion though.

                                    Not that I support AJ or anything, but that's just it.

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      Originally posted by Helly View Post
                                      i mean, its one thing if they had kicked him at different times for different offences, but the fact this happened all at once, eeehhhh~
                                      Seems like it was for different offenses, at least.
                                      (Just waiting for another set)

                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by ShinGaoKaiser View Post

                                        It's clear collusion though.

                                        Not that I support AJ or anything, but that's just it.
                                        I wouldnt really call it collusion, I don't think theyre getting together and coordinating. They're just all realizing that they'll be swept up in the same criticism FB got if they don't get rid of jones' stuff.

                                        Comment

                                        Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                        Auto-Saved
                                        x
                                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                        x

                                        Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

                                        Registration Image Refresh Image
                                        Working...
                                        X