Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sony fans, come here.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Sony fans, come here.

    What the hell is this?


    #2
    >2018
    >doesn't know what it is

    Comment


      #3
      Looks like a true love story.

      Comment


        #4
        so hot, I hope they have some volleyball dlc

        Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n507543
        This is what your racist, pepe memes get you. Death. Death of innocents.

        Comment


          #5
          Only on Gaystation 4
          Originally posted by Oneiros
          In that case, I’m the biggest faggot on the block.

          Comment


            #6
            A game where a child can be shown brutally cutting throats open but a les kiss causes the most talk

            Comment


              #7
              How it feels to chew 5 Gum.

              Comment


                #8
                Not gay enough
                Originally posted by Wade;n484984
                As Bill Cosby once said, "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."

                Comment


                  #9
                  Are you literally blind or just being sarcastic

                  (I know the answer to my own question which is why I'm pointing out that you know the answer to your own stupid af question)
                  Last edited by Mae Borowski; June 13th, 2018, 10:45 AM.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    There better be a crazy hot lesbian sex scene that comes after that or Sony has failed me.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Ellie being lesbian was hinted at in left behind. I would know I just finished it yesterday

                      Comment


                        #12
                        ellie being a sinner now makes her into an antihero

                        Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n507543
                        This is what your racist, pepe memes get you. Death. Death of innocents.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Homosexuality is one of the laziest strategies in stirring up conversations amongst the politically sensitive masses.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post
                            Homosexuality is one of the laziest strategies in stirring up conversations amongst the politically sensitive masses.
                            And yet it works.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Smilodon View Post
                              Ellie being lesbian was hinted at in left behind. I would know I just finished it yesterday
                              It was pretty much stated. I can't even believe people are still in their feelings about this in 2018, we have people identifying as cats and shit.

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Gotta get those 10/10 reviews somehow

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  better buy your tickets and popcorn for the new cinematic masterpiece goyim
                                  Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                                  I'm trying to understand but my solid foundation of good morales, what is right and wrong, and my upbringing in church just can't make any sense of this crazy world we live in now.

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by Louay View Post
                                    Gotta get those 10/10 reviews somehow
                                    I thought they already paid the critics for that
                                    Originally posted by Oneiros
                                    In that case, I’m the biggest faggot on the block.

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      looks like the last of us 2

                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

                                        It was pretty much stated. I can't even believe people are still in their feelings about this in 2018, we have people identifying as cats and shit.
                                        Lmao I identify as a cat

                                        Comment

                                        Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                        Auto-Saved
                                        x
                                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                        x

                                        Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

                                        Registration Image Refresh Image
                                        Working...
                                        X