You Know What Take5 Needs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Know What Take5 Needs?

Voice chat. Just imagine all the shit talk that would go down in For ShitPosts

>cidtendo's voice chat

lol
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
    I'm trying to understand but my solid foundation of good morales, what is right and wrong, and my upbringing in church just can't make any sense of this crazy world we live in now.

Comment

Again, discord has voice chat

Comment

My ears would bleed from listening to you guys' voices, but you would cream yourselves to dehydration from hearing mine.

Comment

I feel like there would be a lot of wheezing

Comment

We've got a discord which has a voice channel. Implementing anything beyond that is a bit of a waste of my time.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
              We've got a discord which has a voice channel. Implementing anything beyond that is a bit of a waste of my time.
              Seriously. Just use skype or some other voice chat service. What is this, a video game console?
              Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
              Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow or Subscribe!
              PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 70 Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts, etc.

Comment

SHUT UP NERISE YOU FUCKING PUSSY MY DAD CAN BEAT YOU UP - bad man’s 14 year old voice

Comment

Originally posted by Smilodon View Post
                  SHUT UP NERISE YOU FUCKING PUSSY MY DAD CAN BEAT YOU UP - bad man’s 14 year old voice
                  Bad man is my son, the fuck you think your pops would even stand a chance

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                  Working...
                  X