Comment

Originally posted by Sza View Post
      i hate america
      first i'm hearing of this
      Sir Richard Bishop - Mahavidya

Comment

What did you just say about Texas
        Originally posted by Wade;n484984
        As Bill Cosby once said, "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."

Comment

still don't like burgers I see
          Originally posted by Kajin_Style
          I'm trying to understand but my solid foundation of good morales, what is right and wrong, and my upbringing in church just can't make any sense of this crazy world we live in now.

Comment

"Everything's bigger in Texas."

Comment

Texas is pretty cool actually. It's got cowboys and rodeos and stuff

Comment

We getting money in Texas. You sweatshop workers and waiters wouldn't understand that feeling.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j5Frq4gbHY

Comment

What is the New Jersey of the world

Comment

• Sza
                    Sza commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Bavaria, Germany

Originally posted by dan View Post
                  What is the New Jersey of the world
                  Jersey, France

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post
                    We getting money in Texas. You sweatshop workers and waiters wouldn't understand that feeling.
                    working on a farm with welfare to feed your single ugly ass motherless child isn’t “getting money”, and you wouldn’t understand since we’re inventing new technology to further advance the human fucking race
                    Last edited by Sza; June 10th, 2018, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mae Borowski View Post
                      Texas is pretty cool actually. It's got cowboys and rodeos and stuff
                      Really... you think texas is cool and this is all you can come up with?

Okay..

Comment

working on a farm with welfare to feed your single ugly ass motherless child isn’t “getting money”, and you wouldn’t understand since we’re inventing new technology to further advance the human fucking race
                        Please the country economy is being pushed by my city let alone state. Meanwhile you peasants make new tech but still have to survive by working in rub and tug spots for americans. The first words you probably learned was happy ending lol.

Comment

Really... you think texas is cool and this is all you can come up with?

Okay..
                          I can say more, I just don't have anything to prove lol

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post
                            Meanwhile you peasants make new tech but still have to survive by working in rub and tug spots for americans.
                            Typical sheltered Trayvon thing to say lmao, no, we simply offered highest quality goods and you guys happen to buy them (which IS changing btw)

The first words you probably learned was happy ending lol.
                            better than my first word being welfare lol

Comment

Typical sheltered Trayvon thing to say lmao, no, we simply offered highest quality goods and you guys happen to buy them (which IS changing btw)
                              Just went to a world oil and gas expo. Chinese companies willing to suck dick to peddle their bullshit to us. One of the engineers didnt even know how to get shit their shit working. They called the "welfare" american to fix it lol. Book smart but still worthless overall describes your country. You are peasant in the rice fields of course you dont know what the people with real money do.

better than my first word being welfare lol
                              a communist making fun of welfare. I done seen it all lol.
                              Last edited by 40 acres; June 11th, 2018, 02:13 PM.

Comment

quality goods

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                Working...
                                X