Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a worse feeling than this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Is there a worse feeling than this?



    Always having your cereal taken away from you? It's your cereal. You're on the fucking box and still a group of little shithead diversity checklist kids waltz right on over and take it away from you. Right out of your fucking hands. You can't punch them or anything either because their kids and people won't like that. It really sucks.
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
    I'm trying to understand but my solid foundation of good morales, what is right and wrong, and my upbringing in church just can't make any sense of this crazy world we live in now.

    #2
    Most sympathetic cereal mascot of all time, TBH.

    The Trix commercials were even parodied by the Powerpuff Girls, FFS.

    Comment


      #3
      Well the Lucky Charms guy had it pretty bad too.
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style
      I'm trying to understand but my solid foundation of good morales, what is right and wrong, and my upbringing in church just can't make any sense of this crazy world we live in now.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post
        Powerpuff Girls
        The gay get gayer, smh.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

          The gay get gayer, smh.
          Very homoerotic comment.

          Comment


            #6
            YOU SHARE!!!

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post
              Most sympathetic cereal mascot of all time, TBH.
              Agreed, that slogan was so dumb. Even as a kid, I disagreed with it.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Thar View Post

                Agreed, that slogan was so dumb. Even as a kid, I disagreed with it.
                Trix are for kids, motherfucker.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Krave>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Cid View Post

                    Trix are for kids, motherfucker.
                    You're the reason why humanity is hopeless.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      top tier poster

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post

                        Very homoerotic comment.
                        Yeah, flaunting the fact that you watched a show like PPG in spite of (presumably) possessing a penis is very homoerotic. What's next, you'll tell me you also watched Sailor Moon? Lmao
                        Last edited by Oneiros; June 8th, 2018, 05:15 PM.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          The best ppg is Bubbles, fight me
                          Originally posted by Wade;n484984
                          As Bill Cosby once said, "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

                            Yeah, flaunting the fact that you watched a show like PPG in spite of (presumably) possessing a penis is very homoerotic. What's next, you'll tell me you also watched Sailor Moon? Lmao
                            Also yes, and back in the 90s, where I was less than 6 years old.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post

                              Also yes, and back in the 90s, where I was less than 6 years old.
                              YOU JUST CAN'T MAKE THIS UP

                              HEY GAY LORD, HOW MANY DICKS HAVE YOU SUCKED TODAY?
                              Originally posted by Oneiros
                              In that case, I’m the biggest faggot on the block.

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Originally posted by Max View Post
                                The best ppg is Bubbles, fight me
                                no shame in being right

                                Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post

                                Also yes, and back in the 90s, where I was less than 6 years old.
                                i last saw ppg when I was 14 get on my lvl

                                Last edited by Saffron; June 9th, 2018, 08:24 AM.
                                "But did you know.. Julian? About Miyu's family, about the Sakatsuki family.
                                The children of God who can grant any wish.. What would the family who controls all that power wish for? Do you know?
                                They
                                Simply wished for their children to grow up healthy. They could've wished for wealth and prosperity, but all they ever asked was what any parent would've wanted for their child. And not a single exception for over four hundred years.

                                If that is considered evil, then let me be evil”

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  Why doesn't he just buy them from a store though? He just keeps trying to rip those kids off.

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

                                    YOU JUST CAN'T MAKE THIS UP

                                    HEY GAY LORD, HOW MANY DICKS HAVE YOU SUCKED TODAY?
                                    Only my own.

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                                      Why doesn't he just buy them from a store though? He just keeps trying to rip those kids off.
                                      Cause those kids are now working part time at said store.

                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by Thar View Post

                                        Cause those kids are now working part time at said store.
                                        oh fuck.

                                        Comment

                                        Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                        Auto-Saved
                                        x
                                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                        x

                                        Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

                                        Registration Image Refresh Image
                                        Working...
                                        X