stance on pewdiepie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flame Saber View Post
    There are youtube celebs now? Back in my days the only celebs were them movie actors and actress.
    and rock stars and insane politicians.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
      I think what people forget is that a lot of people use Youtube, and a lot of people don't use youtube.

Those are two VERY different news groups tbh. Pewdiepie is 100% more well-known than, say, Donald Glover, but only if you're on youtube.
      In conclusion, hardcore YTers live in their own little virtual world. See, that wasn't so hard. Didn't have to be unnecessarily passive-aggressive like our resident proctologist, nor straight up passive-passive like that other forgettable condescending twit who is always on my nuts and talking shit behind my back, yet never addresses me directly for whatever reason (probably because he's too shook), lol.

Comment

imagine getting this heated on a topic about pewdiepie

Comment

Screenshot_20190313-114240_YouTube.jpg

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict;n524194
          Racism is a “major issue” only because some people want it to be.

Comment

His girlfriend is hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

Suck my dick, Doc. Not only do I not know who that MLP sounding mofo is, I do not care. I might only have a semblance of a life, but at least that semblance is better wasted on movies and TV shows instead of YT streams like you rejects.
              Its all the same tbh.

Comment

He makes millions of dollars a year playing video games--more power to him.

Never watched any of his stuff and don't really care about anything he's ever said. I have no further opinions on PewDiePie.

Comment

I don't know why people are so invested in pewdiepie vs t-series

Comment

Originally posted by Ladd View Post
                    I don't know why people are so invested in pewdiepie vs t-series
                    Because the top subscribed channel on Youtube not being a content creator but a large corporation sets a terrible precedent for the future of Youtube. It's mostly symbolic since Youtube has clearly been straying away from it's original goal of being a platform for regular people to share their own content and moving towards trying to be main stream with sponsor friendly formulaic content made by big corporations.

Comment

Originally posted by King John View Post

Because the top subscribed channel on Youtube not being a content creator but a large corporation sets a terrible precedent for the future of Youtube. It's mostly symbolic since Youtube has clearly been straying away from it's original goal of being a platform for regular people to share their own content and moving towards trying to be main stream with sponsor friendly formulaic content made by big corporations.
                      Why the fuck should I care though? Youtube is going to go the route it's going regardless of this meaningless dick measuring contest.

Comment

way better than in the past, not that I watch him regularly.. few videos in few months mby

Comment

Originally posted by Ladd View Post

Why the fuck should I care though? Youtube is going to go the route it's going regardless of this meaningless dick measuring contest.
                        Nobody's saying you should care, I'm simply explaining why other people do. As I said, it's mostly just symbolic at this point, Youtube's already made it clear the direction they're heading.

Comment

Abandon YouTube! Lets go back to Vimeo or DailyMotion.

Comment

https://www.kotaku.com.au/2019/03/ne...ming-shooting/

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict;n524194
                            Racism is a “major issue” only because some people want it to be.

Comment

Originally posted by The Poster Formerly Known as Teal View Post
                              Yeah, I came across this too. Out of all things to fight over, the last thing I expected humans to fight over, was youtube subscribers. God should just nuke the world tbh.

Comment

Working...
                              X