X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
    What if I was behind you?
    What do you think?

because frankly, you’d never be able to get behind a chinese man in the first place

white people these days don’t know no better

Comment

Originally posted by Sza View Post
      What do you think?
      I don't.
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style
      I'm trying to understand but my solid foundation of good morales, what is right and wrong, and my upbringing in church just can't make any sense of this crazy world we live in now.

Comment

Suddenly Sza heard the muffled sound of an attack helicopter blaring Fortunate Son in the distance. Before he could think it was up on him and landing in the store parking lot. Some US soldiers hopped out of it and approached him.

"Heard you talking shit about our food there straw hat." one of them said.

"Yeah so what? I like rice not your disgusting slop!" Sza replied.

"What'd you say? I don't speak Chinese or black Chinese. We're gonna have to take you in for questioning." one of the other soldiers said.
        Just one problem here: How do they suddenly understand Chinese when he's talking about how he doesn't like burgers, but then revert back to not understanding him the next sentence?

Comment

Originally posted by ShinGaoKaiser View Post

Just one problem here: How do they suddenly understand Chinese when he's talking about how he doesn't like burgers, but then revert back to not understanding him the next sentence?
          not interested in discussing how realistic things are in an alternate universe post-apoc game w/ talking mutants and ghouls
          I'm trying to understand but my solid foundation of good morales, what is right and wrong, and my upbringing in church just can't make any sense of this crazy world we live in now.

Comment

not interested in discussing how realistic things are in an alternate universe post-apoc game w/ talking mutants and ghouls
            Nothing to do with realism, just consistency. Completely different things in this context.
            Last edited by ShinGaoKaiser; June 11th, 2018, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Nothing to do with realism, just consistency. Completely different things in this context.
              Obviously, dispatch had a translator or they got the news from an outside source before sending in the freedom fighters. We don't have time to teach all our soldiers all the clicks and whistles that all the foreigners have, it'd be unrealistic if they could speak Yao Ming.

Comment

Answers might come in part 3.

Comment

Is there a Patreon I can find to support more content?

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                    Is there a Patreon I can find to support more content?
                    No but I should set one up.

Comment

Part 3

"Yeah what about it? American food is slop that I wouldn't even feed to my dog that I already ate." said Sza.

Trump's eyes narrowed and his brow wrinkled. He knew he was dealing with a stubborn one.

"Look kid normally I'd just have you waterboarded and sent back to China, but I like your spirit. You remind me of younger me except I was rich and successful. Tell you what, I'm gonna show you the best cuisine America has to offer." said Trump.

"I doubt you could convince me American food is worth anymore than dirt." replied Sza the cocky son of a bitch.

"We'll see about that. Trump Tower makes the best taco bowls you've ever tasted." Trump said as he placed his finger on the speaker button to order some.

As they were waiting for the taco bowls a brick suddenly crashed through the window. It had a post-it note on that said NAZI PIG on it. Suddenly the sound of a crowd of people kept getting bigger and bigger outside.

"What's going on?!" asked Sza.

"Oh it's just people who are still mad that I absolutely fucking suplexed Hilary Clinton in the election. This happens a lot." Trump answered.

Sza looked out the window to see an ocean of bright neon colored hair and skinny jeans with rainbow suspenders on them all yelling mean and hateful things.

"Heh I know how to deal with them." Trump chuckled.

Trump then put on a hazmat suit and opened a metal container. He took a pair of tongs and reached in to pull out a bottle of Soylent. He tossed it out the window and the crowd went into a bloodcrazed frenzy. They all started fucking killing each other over that soy. It was a damn bloodbath I'm talking entire family trees wiped out in the street.

"Works every time." said Trump.

The taco bowls had finally arrived.

Part 4 in the future.

Last edited by Pocket Rocket; June 14th, 2018, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                      Working...
                      X