Sza wakes up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sza wakes up

"Ahhhh what a beee-yutiful day!" he says as he looks over the Chinese landscape. Barley making out the silhouettes of factories and temples through the hazy smog filled air.

"I need to head to the store and get some more rice." he thinks to himself as he shimmys his way through the crowded streets to get to the bus stop. He bows to the bus driver and goes to the back since he's also part black and I don't know anything about segregation laws in China. He arrives at the store to find it's re-purposed into a store that sells "exotic" (American) food.

"What the fuck is this shit?! *angry Chinese*" says Sza. He goes into the store to see what they had.

"Pizza? Burgers? Cookies? Do Americans really eat this filth??? Wtf I just want some rice."

"Oh-ah sorry we-aaahh have-ah no rice anymore." said the store manager.

"Well fuck. Now where am I supposed to get my rice." Sza says to himself and everyone else in the store.

Stayed tuned for part 2.
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
    I'm trying to understand but my solid foundation of good morales, what is right and wrong, and my upbringing in church just can't make any sense of this crazy world we live in now.

accurate
    "But did you know.. Julian? About Miyu's family, about the Sakatsuki family.
    The children of God who can grant any wish.. What would the family who controls all that power wish for? Do you know?
    They
    Simply wished for their children to grow up healthy. They could've wished for wealth and prosperity, but all they ever asked was what any parent would've wanted for their child. And not a single exception for over four hundred years.

If that is considered evil, then let me be evil”

Comment

She's black

Comment

Catch me outside bitch, say that shit to muh face bitch, talkin all that shit but you a bitch, bitch, you aint neva mess with a chinese man, get yo ass beat bitch
        Last edited by Sza; June 10th, 2018, 11:56 AM.

Comment

There he is the guy from my story.
          I'm trying to understand but my solid foundation of good morales, what is right and wrong, and my upbringing in church just can't make any sense of this crazy world we live in now.

Comment

Part 2

Suddenly Sza heard the muffled sound of an attack helicopter blaring Fortunate Son in the distance. Before he could think it was up on him and landing in the store parking lot. Some US soldiers hopped out of it and approached him.

"Heard you talking shit about our food there straw hat." one of them said.

"Yeah so what? I like rice not your disgusting slop!" Sza replied.

"What'd you say? I don't speak Chinese or black Chinese. We're gonna have to take you in for questioning." one of the other soldiers said.

Just then a crane started flying majestically over the nearby field (which will soon be a factory btw). One of the soldiers, without even taking his eyes off of Sza pointed his rifle in the crane's direction and shot it out of the sky.

One of the soldiers bashed Sza face with his gun and then put a bag over his head and loaded him onto the chopper. When Sza was finally able to see again he was greeted with an unexpected sight.

The man in the chair at the other end of the desk spun around and it was none other than Donald Trump the president of the United States of America.

"What's this I hear about you not liking burgers?" he asked with a look of bewilderment and disgust on his face.

Part 3 some day.

Comment

MURICA!

Comment

• Cid
                Cid commented
                Editing a comment
                Sza

Originally posted by Cid View Post

MURICA!
              FUCK YEAH! COMIN' AGAIN TO SAVE THE MOTHERFUCKIN' DAY, YEAH!

Comment

Don’t make me revoke access to your computer’s processing unit and motherboard.. i invented them.... i can shut them off..

ps China>>usa

Comment

Originally posted by Sza View Post
                  Don’t make me revoke access to your computer’s processing unit and motherboard.. i invented them.... i can shut them off..

ps China>>usa
                  Don't you have an American flag to go spit on?

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                    "Barley
                    uh-huh
                    Originally posted by Oneiros
                    In that case, I’m the biggest faggot on the block.

Comment

• Pocket Rocket
                      Pocket Rocket commented
                      Editing a comment
                      when did I say this

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

uh-huh
                    stop being a fag
                    "But did you know.. Julian? About Miyu's family, about the Sakatsuki family.
                    The children of God who can grant any wish.. What would the family who controls all that power wish for? Do you know?
                    They
                    Simply wished for their children to grow up healthy. They could've wished for wealth and prosperity, but all they ever asked was what any parent would've wanted for their child. And not a single exception for over four hundred years.

If that is considered evil, then let me be evil”

Comment

Catch me outside bitch, say that shit to muh face bitch, talkin all that shit but you a bitch, bitch, you aint neva mess with a black man, get yo ass beat bitch
                      If you're as short as your posts imply, you'll need a milk crate first.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos Theory View Post

If you're as short as your posts imply, you'll need a milk crate first.
                        He needs to hit up Marcus for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                          Don't you have an American flag to go spit on?
                          I’d spit on your white face if you were infront of me.

Comment

I’d spit on your white face if you were infront of me.
                            What if I was behind you?

Comment

Originally posted by Thar View Post

He needs to hit up Marcus for that.
                              is that a fact? Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos Theory View Post

is that a fact? Interesting.
                                Marcus is the milk man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Marcus is the milk man.
                                  I remember that thread.

Comment

Marcus sounds like the average black person name.

why are you comparing me to someone like that?
                                    Last edited by Sza; May 30th, 2018, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                    Auto-Saved
                                    x
                                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                    Working...
                                    X