You know something dude......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know something dude......

………..ehhhh….totally feel I need to slow down on the ganja wanja ya know?..Totally never thought i'd ever say such fuckery tbh.

For those that totally don’t know the term ganja wanja…it means weed my nutcrackers.

….ehhh…back on topic tho….

I mean…sometimes dude it’s fucking crazy how my mind will forget small things often…like I’ll walk to my fucking car without my keys often…

Smh…yeah dude..clear fucking nerdery…yes I know..

Idk dude…like weed is totally always chill as it helps me hella relax..but sometimes I can space out…and that’s totally not a problem as that is just a side effect while on doses of the good green plant buddy.

The problem totally lay where when I’m off of the great plant of no return….i’ll still occasionally show signs of doing the shit I do when I’m totally smoking the herb.

It totally throws me for a loop like what the fuck dude….

For ex: my sis would often ask me why my eyes were red despite the fact I totally didn’t smoke anything in the last 24 hours….?

like seriously dude…I totally tripped asteroids when I went to the mirror and saw that my eyes were indeed red…and I felt sluggish sort of too dude.

Ehhh idk…I fucking LOVE the plant dude…but idk if my future will be as bright as intended do I totally not monitor it much better…or even altogether totally halt it.

I mean dude..i’m not that bad…I really only burn like 4 times a day in most cases…maybe 5 depending my mood…so totally not bad yeah?...least as far as stoners are concerned haha.

Anyway dude…seriously…

someone fucking totally scratch me…as this is a habit I’ve totally been itching to monitor better for some time now.

I mean idk dude…do any of you jack hamster lab rabbits have any advice?...i mean totally for those of you that do practice this type of lifestyle dude?...

Thee goddess can totally humble herself in thee time of knowledge as one can totally never know too much ya know?

So feel free too uhhh…offer any thoughts on my situation or your own general self…it’d totally go and oh so long way as I’m totally all ears as of now.

Ummm don’t mind me…I’ll totally just be rolling up my final blunt I have left dude….

Totally no pressure of course….but I just can’t throw it away after spending some good $$$ for that shit my nerds..
    Last edited by Goddess18; February 9th, 2018, 02:26 PM.

I totally know ALL and as your respectful GODDESS you can totally, utterly, and completely count on me to assist you well underneath all stars in the Universe.

You're...uhhhh...welcome.

ok
    Sir Richard Bishop - Mahavidya

Comment

Stop being a disgusting junkie.
      Originally posted by Oneiros
      In that case, I’m the biggest faggot on the block.

Comment

You can always just make tea with it you know.
        "I am many things, Kal-El. But here, I am God." -Darkseid

I have fouled Paradise beyond repair and broken in the mire the shining cities of the Gods! I have won! Is this vanity? Then I will remake the entire universe in the image of my soul...And when at last I turn to look upon the eternal desolation I have wrought...I will see Darkseid, as in a mirror....and know what fear is.

-Darkseid

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post
          Stop being a disgusting junkie.
          Junkie?.....

oh so totally far from that dude...

You think i'm bad my rascal mongoose?....shit dude, i got friends that'll burn up like 8-9 times a day and thats at least

Seriously...looking for genuine advice from key smokers...if any on take5 that is...so yeah.

I totally know ALL and as your respectful GODDESS you can totally, utterly, and completely count on me to assist you well underneath all stars in the Universe.

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess18 View Post

Junkie?.....

oh so totally far from that dude...

You think i'm bad my rascal mongoose?....shit dude, i got friends that'll burn up like 8-9 times a day and thats at least

Seriously...looking for genuine advice from key smokers...if any on take5 that is...so yeah.
            "These people are bigger junkies than me so it's okay"

Comment

Originally posted by Debator View Post
              You can always just make tea with it you know.
              .........?

dude i totally don't recall this thread being on how to make cannabis tea........

Comment

"These people are bigger junkies than me so it's okay"
                Totally not at all my friend.

Only rather my way of saying that i'm totally still within the boat to be saved as i haven't reached the point of no return dude....

no mans land totally isn't the place i wanna reach....understand?
                Last edited by Goddess18; February 9th, 2018, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Totally not at all my friend.

Only rather my way of saying that i'm totally still within the boat to be saved as i haven't reached the point of no return dude....

no mans land totally isn't the place i wanna reach....understand?
                  If you don't want to reach the point of no return then quit now as no respectable adult does drugs.

Comment

If you don't want to reach the point of no return then quit now as no respectable adult does drugs.
                    ya think so buddy?

ummmm....sure they definitely would dude.

Doctors offer prescription Drugs everyday to millions of respectable adults....do they totally not?

Come on buddy...totally do not disturb my sunshine time in my backyard with such nerdery dude...thx

Comment

.........?
                      It's aimed at this.

Ummm don’t mind me…I’ll totally just be rolling up my final blunt I have left dude….

Totally no pressure of course….but I just can’t throw it away after spending some good $$$ for that shit my nerds..
                      If you want to kick the habit, smoking weed just because it's there would be counterproductive. Might as well consume it in a more viable and healthy manner with less crippling effects.

I have fouled Paradise beyond repair and broken in the mire the shining cities of the Gods! I have won! Is this vanity? Then I will remake the entire universe in the image of my soul...And when at last I turn to look upon the eternal desolation I have wrought...I will see Darkseid, as in a mirror....and know what fear is.

-Darkseid

Comment

ya think so buddy?

ummmm....sure they definitely would dude.

Doctors offer prescription Drugs everyday to millions of respectable adults....do they totally not?

Come on buddy...totally do not disturb my sunshine time in my backyard with such nerdery dude...thx
                        And those people take the drugs because they need to, not because they want to, druggie.

Comment

Originally posted by Debator View Post

It's aimed at this.

If you want to kick the habit, smoking weed just because it's there would be counterproductive. Might as well consume it in a more viable and healthy manner with less crippling effects.
                          ...............oh i see then dude...

keen idea dude...no really...

just one problem tho..

Cannabis when actually ingested as opposed to inhaled...makes the high not only last longer but also allows it to remain within your system for additional days.

Comment

And those people take the drugs because they need to, not because they want to, druggie.
                            ehhh..fair point..i'll totally submit to that notion...

But they still take drugs nonetheless....despite the many negative side effects that can result from those certain medication drugs..

Anyway my friend...i shall be returning as i wish to help my dad out with something.

Peace for now my friend.....

Mister Pink i'll totally be sending your message once i return here later today dude. Look for it in your pm later on today my friend...

till then peace my friends

Comment

Cannabis when actually ingested as opposed to inhaled...makes the high not only last longer but also allows it to remain within your system for additional days.
                              Sure, if you get high at all. THC is sparingly soluble in water. Unless you're sensitive to the stuff you're not going to experience a powerful buzz. Just more relaxed.

-Darkseid

Comment

You ever thought of putting down the blunt for at least 5 minutes?

Comment

no respectable adult does drugs.
                                  Hi. I'm Shob.

Comment

....shit dude, i got friends that'll burn up like 8-9 times a day and thats at least
                                    Amateur numbers

Comment

This is such an awkward brag.

It's weed, chill out faggot.

Comment

• Goddess18
                                        Goddess18 commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        well damn dude....chill pill much yeah?

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post
                                      Hi. I'm Shob.
                                      He said "respectable," and "adult" for that matter. <3

“We may not see our next step.
                                      We may stumble, we may fall off the path. But we always move forward!
                                      That is the power of man!”

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                      Auto-Saved
                                      x
                                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                      Working...
                                      X