Name this youtube channel for me.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Name this youtube channel for me.

I used to watch this channel like a year ago but I can't remember it. It was a group of like 4 people that would do a movie review but their shtick is that they would review it as if it was a DnD game and they were playing a character in the movie. It was an alright channel but for some reason it is irking me that I can't remember the name.

Wish I could help you brah, you could just watch Uzumaki Khan wig out over some manga, it's pretty cathartic really

Comment

• Cid
      Cid commented
      Editing a comment
      *quiet cathartic

That sounds weird as fuck, but I could dig it. I dunno the channel though.
    (Just waiting for another set)

Comment

Saved here in case I forget it again

Comment

So it's called Timid Jester? Sounds like my kinda channel. Must watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Redx View Post
          So it's called Timid Jester? Sounds like my kinda channel. Must watch.
          I didn't realize how small the channel was, I legit have no idea how I came across it the first time.

Comment

Just watch Mystery Science Theatre.

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

I didn't realize how small the channel was, I legit have no idea how I came across it the first time.
              lol. Probably looking up D&D.

Comment

Originally posted by Redx View Post

lol. Probably looking up D&D.
                I have never played D&D and have very little idea how the game even works lol.

Comment

You roll a D20 then add your BAB and any feat bonuses to that. If this value is larger than the enemy's armor class then you've scored a hit. If you rolled a natural 20 (or 19 for some weapons) you've earned a critical chance; You re-roll and if you score a hit again you do double damage. To calculate damage, you take your strength modifier and add it to the weapon's roll. If you rolled a critical, double this amount.

Comment

Originally posted by Wade View Post

You roll a D20 then add your BAB and any feat bonuses to that. If this value is larger than the enemy's armor class then you've scored a hit. If you rolled a natural 20 (or 19 for some weapons) you've earned a critical chance; You re-roll and if you score a hit again you do double damage. To calculate damage, you take your strength modifier and add it to the weapon's roll. If you rolled a critical, double this amount.
                    These words mean nothing to me.

Comment

Then what the hell? lmao.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                      Working...
                      X