• Time
  • Show
Clear All

A hot meme created by PG13

RussianCoffeeAddict
    Tab for a cause: http://tab.gladly.io/?r=11370382

RussianCoffeeAddict

Comment

It's funny, cause in a D&D campaign I'm in, that owl is a pet for one of our party members. Literally all he knows what to say is "suuuuuuuuuhh duuuuuude".

Comment

RussianCoffeeAddict What is this? Come and defend yourself

Comment

Lol.
          " This planet of ours, have you ever considered the possibility that it might in fact be a life form? Actually, it would be more accurate to refer to it as a vast nervous system. One that's retained its every memory since its inception and has witnessed the universe unfold. Just think of the massive quantity of information such a system would hold, but an even better question, how much power would one gain if they opened that system's gateway? Have you ever considered that? Think about it. "

Comment

Last winter an owl landed on an electric fence near where I live. He died and landed in the snow and stayed there for long time. A perfectly preserved owl. It just disappeared one day. Either coyotes came and got it or it moved onto the afterlife.
            Originally posted by Kajin_Style
            I'm trying to understand but my solid foundation of good morales, what is right and wrong, and my upbringing in church just can't make any sense of this crazy world we live in now.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
              Last winter an owl landed on an electric fence near where I live. He died and landed in the snow and stayed there for long time. A perfectly preserved owl. It just disappeared one day. Either coyotes came and got it or it moved onto the afterlife.
              It reminds me of that incident with a cat last winter that was literally rotting on my nearby tin room outside at my family's residence. Beautiful. You could have used that owl for a Christmas souvenir for scaring troublesome children and the grumpy neighbour. I can recount, if you will.

Comment

Working...
              X