SCARY STORY #1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SCARY STORY #1

I'll be posting some "scary stories" on T5 once in awhile.

Enjoy~
    http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detai...50&weekday=mon

hell nah

Comment

you a creepypasta fan?

Comment

Originally posted by Joy The Boy View Post
        you a creepypasta fan?
        Yeah, I also do enjoy creepypastas lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post

Yeah, I also do enjoy creepypastas lol
          that shit scared the living hell out of me. my friend showed me one with a compilation of stories, one of them featuring slender man.i was paranoid for 3 whole weeks.especially the mickey mouse story.that got me lol

Comment

that shit scared the living hell out of me. my friend showed me one with a compilation of stories, one of them featuring slender man.i was paranoid for 3 whole weeks.especially the mickey mouse story.that got me lol
            So far, I haven't seen or read anything that gave me a good scare (especially nowadays).
            It's cause I grew up watching scary movies/stories/etc. as a little baby. Watched a bunch of zombie movies, ghost movies, gore movies, whatever etc. with my baby eyes.
            I think the first time I've been scared was when I was around 5 or 6 years old.
            After seeing it all, I don't get the "chills" anymore.

I'm still trying to find a horror movie or a story that'll scare me.
            I want to feel the "chill down my spine" once again like in the good ol' days.

Comment

So far, I haven't seen or read anything that gave me a good scare (especially nowadays).
              It's cause I grew up watching scary movies/stories/etc. as a little baby. Watched a bunch of zombie movies, ghost movies, gore movies, whatever etc. with my baby eyes.
              I think the first time I've been scared was when I was around 5 or 6 years old.
              After seeing it all, I don't get the "chills" anymore.

I'm still trying to find a horror movie or a story that'll scare me.
              I want to feel the "chill down my spine" once again like in the good ol' days.
              have you seen every creepypasta?

Comment

have you seen every creepypasta?
                Not every but alot of them.
                I've even stated this before and Helly recommended me some guy on Youtube called "Corpse Husband".

There are some interesting horror stories and some horror stories that were based on true events but like I said, none of them gives me "chills".
                I'm still looking to be genuinely scared.
                If you think there's a story or a movie or a short film out there that'll scare me then recommend me some.
                Last edited by Jay; February 16th, 2017, 07:22 PM.

Comment

FUCK YOU. Damn near gave me a heartattack at full volume damn it. lol
                  "My intellect prevails from a hanging cross with nails. I reinforce the frail, with lyrics that's real. Word to Christ, a disciple of streets, trifle on beats. I decipher prophecies through a mic and say peace."

Comment

Originally posted by Zeus View Post
                    FUCK YOU. Damn near gave me a heartattack at full volume damn it. lol
                    You're welcome.

Lmao

Comment

Lol leave it to the Asians to make something like this. Creepy af

I love scary stories. Keep em coming

Comment

Thanks for the sharing. BTW It is scary.

Comment

Have you by chance seen r/nosleep?

Comment

Originally posted by Brothar View Post
                            Have you by chance seen r/nosleep?
                            I have.

Comment

How scary! Thanks for sharing it. BTW: It was scary

Comment

I thought Jay came back a day after Ani did, and I was super confused

Comment

Not every but alot of them.
                                  I've even stated this before and Helly recommended me some guy on Youtube called "Corpse Husband".

There are some interesting horror stories and some horror stories that were based on true events but like I said, none of them gives me "chills".
                                  I'm still looking to be genuinely scared.
                                  If you think there's a story or a movie or a short film out there that'll scare me then recommend me some.
                                  Find something on the sheepsquatch, then we can talk.

Comment

Also......

*Terrified Face*

Comment

Working...
                                    X