Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't MGK make some crude comment amount Em's daughter? That was what I heard started the whole mess.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
      If there was anyone to pass the torch to, they would've already taken it themselves. Better Em start shit with people out of boredom than having the thousandth mumble rapper bird-call his way to fame.
      sure,, the shitshow will be entertaining, but to me it looks like Em cares more about himself than rap as a whole. He has exorbitant amounts of resources to draw upon, he should be able to find someone in the underground no problem.

I mean, keep in mind the biggest reason he dropped Kamikaze was because he was bitter about how badly his previous album flopped.

Originally posted by Cid View Post
      Didn't MGK make some crude comment amount Em's daughter? That was what I heard started the whole mess.
      dunno about that, I was talking more about the entire Kamikaze album. the whole thing is Em taking shots at everyone who had something bad to say about his previous album, he even goes after internet critics though not by name. Thing is, most of them were fans of his older stuff, alot of his own fanbase didnt like Revival. Em says they're all stupid and it flew over their heads.....its just a fucking mess lol. Its all just really bad, but its entertaining watching the dumpsterfire

Comment

A year and a half ago, yeah. But According to Em, he actually started the diss because MGK dissed him and called himself the greatest of his generation and whatever. It wasn't much.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
          dunno about that, I was talking more about the entire Kamikaze album. the whole thing is Em taking shots at everyone who had something bad to say about his previous album, he even goes after internet critics though not by name. Thing is, most of them were fans of his older stuff, alot of his own fanbase didnt like Revival. Em says they're all stupid and it flew over their heads.....its just a fucking mess lol. Its all just really bad, but its entertaining watching the dumpsterfire

A year and a half ago, yeah. But According to Em, he actually started the diss because MGK dissed him and called himself the greatest of his generation and whatever. It wasn't much.
          Ah, well I haven't listened to Em after he put out The Eminem Show back in like... 2004. So... lol

I assumed he was washed up since the only song I've heard anything about was that one he did with Rhianna 7 or 8 years back. >_>

Maybe he's just trying to start crap to draw some attention to himself and reignite his career.

Comment

Ah, well I haven't listened to Em after he put out The Eminem Show back in like... 2004. So... lol

I assumed he was washed up since the only song I've heard anything about was that one he did with Rhianna 7 or 8 years back. >_>

Maybe he's just trying to start crap to draw some attention to himself and reignite his career.
            I'm pretty sure that's what MGK was after, too.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that's what MGK was after, too.
              Maybe I should start some crap with Reddit.

Comment

That's basically what this is, yeah.

The only problem is what happened to MGK. He's getting booed off-stage for singing Rap Devil, it seems almost unanimous that either he got bodied, or they're both kind of pathetic.

Comment

Tell the Naruto forums that we're still alive and they're still gay.
                  Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                  I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                    Tell the Naruto forums that we're still alive and they're still gay.
                    Autism: The War

Comment

Autism: The War
                      no matter who wins we all lose
                      Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                      I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Anyone use Plex? Going to go crazy trying to set everything up.

Comment

You know, I have a newfound respect for sci-fi and fantasy writers. It's hard to convey stuff like a fictional religion without either a) using terms that already imply an existing religion or b) using nonsense words that don't mean anything to an audience in the real world.

Comment

You know, I have a newfound respect for sci-fi and fantasy writers. It's hard to convey stuff like a fictional religion without either a) using terms that already imply an existing religion or b) using nonsense words that don't mean anything to an audience in the real world.
                            Tru

Comment

Haven't been around T5 as much as I would've liked to. Things have been rough this week. Today I stepped into hell again.

My grandmother's condition has been fluctuating for some time now. Today we all stopped what we were doing to go see her because we all thought this was going to be it. My sisters and I entered the room my aunt was keeping grandma in, my aunt was already sobbing. She was bleeding nonstop through the nose. My fear was that something in her brain might've finally burst since we had been alerted to her illness because of a very strong headache a year or so ago, when mom was still around and in relatively good shape....That feels like a completely different lifetime now. I hadn't known what despair was back then.
                              It got worse soon after...My aunt, cousin, uncle, and the caretaker were doing what they could, but at some point it started getting into her lungs. I can't describe the atmosphere that was in that room in that moment. My aunt, she is very tough. Downright callous, I'd say, I don't know if her exposure to death desensitized her(she's a nurse, and her husband is the head honcho of a hospital or something near it iirc) or if that's how she's always been, but she seriously lost it when she heard those noises. She started hugging her and begging God to end her mother's suffering already, everyone else had completely lost their composure. In that moment, I suddenly had a small appreciation for the fact that my mother had never been hooked up to a machine in her last days. It had been an indescribable sadness and helplesness, but today was....horror. Who knows if this experience had been what was waiting for her had we decided to prolong her life. It was hard enough seeing her go the way she had, for me and for my mother's family, it was its own tramautic experience, but at the very least I now have this tiny bit of appreciation that she didn't have to go through something like this. My mother suffered the loss of speech for one day, and on that day family came from all around to say goodbye and to sing hymns to her. At 10:45, she drew her final breath. That image is burned in my memory forever and continues to haunt me, but Jesus Christ do I now at least have some ease of mind that she didn't experience this nor did her parents or siblings have to see her the way I saw my grandmother today. That was hell, but this was another level of hell. Not only was there no light, no happiness in that room at all, but it was also an abysmal horror, a unanimous desire for death to take her already so she would not exist in that state any more.

I never gave up on my mother. I held onto hope for her recovery quite literally to her very last breath, but this....No one wants my grandmother to go through this...

....Dad says she has stabilized a little bit now. She tries to open her eyes, and sometimes her grip tightens on his hand. We've had days where we thought she was leaving us, but this really fried all of our nerves. I want to die. I entered that in Google today, just to try and find something I could relate to. I'm not suicidal, I have too much to carry forward to just let it all drop, but I lost the light today. I know I will recover it in due time, right now though I cant enjoy life. At all.
                              Last edited by Helly; September 28th, 2018, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
                                Haven't been around T5 as much as I would've liked to. Things have been rough this week. Today I stepped into hell again.

My grandmother's condition has been fluctuating for some time now. Today we all stopped what we were doing to go see her because we all thought this was going to be it. My sisters and I entered the room my aunt was keeping grandma in, my aunt was already sobbing. She was bleeding nonstop through the nose. My fear was that something in her brain might've finally burst since we had been alerted to her illness because of a very strong headache a year or so ago, when mom was still around and in relatively good shape....That feels like a completely different lifetime now. I hadn't known what despair was back then.
                                It got worse soon after...My aunt, cousin, uncle, and the caretaker were doing what they could, but at some point it started getting into her lungs. I can't describe the atmosphere that was in that room in that moment. My aunt, she is very tough. Downright callous, I'd say, I don't know if her exposure to death desensitized her(she's a nurse, and her husband is the head honcho of a hospital or something near it iirc) or if that's how she's always been, but she seriously lost it when she heard those noises. She started hugging her and begging God to end her mother's suffering already, everyone else had completely lost their composure. In that moment, I suddenly had a small appreciation for the fact that my mother had never been hooked up to a machine in her last days. It had been an indescribable sadness and helplesness, but today was....horror. Who knows if this experience had been what was waiting for her had we decided to prolong her life. It was hard enough seeing her go the way she had, for me and for my mother's family, it was its own tramautic experience, but at the very least I now have this tiny bit of appreciation that she didn't have to go through something like this. My mother suffered the loss of speech for one day, and on that day family came from all around to say goodbye and to sing hymns to her. At 10:45, she drew her final breath. That image is burned in my memory forever and continues to haunt me, but Jesus Christ do I now at least have some ease of mind that she didn't experience this nor did her parents or siblings have to see her the way I saw my grandmother today. That was hell, but this was another level of hell. Not only was there no light, no happiness in that room at all, but it was also an abysmal horror, a unanimous desire for death to take her already so she would not exist in that state any more.

I never gave up on my mother. I held onto hope for her recovery quite literally to her very last breath, but this....No one wants my grandmother to go through this...

....Dad says she has stabilized a little bit now. She tries to open her eyes, and sometimes her grip tightens on his hand. We've had days where we thought she was leaving us, but this really fried all of our nerves. I want to die. I entered that in Google today, just to try and find something I could relate to. I'm not suicidal, I have too much to carry forward to just let it all drop, but I lost the light today. I know I will recover it in due time, right now though I cant enjoy life. At all.
                                I'm incredibly sorry to hear that, Helly. I know how haunting of an experience it is, though. I've seen it with my aunts and uncles a few times over the past couple years.

I'd like to say it could get better, but it usually doesn't. Life support is just one of those things... It's mostly there for the family.

Just try to stay strong, man. I know it's hard. But we're always here for you. Take care.

Comment

Spent a straight month+ not on this site. Kind of regret my last post here, but my month of spending less time on stuff like US politics probably helped.

Shit gets me a bit too aggravated for my own good, although I've recently started up on obsessing over politics in the last week because of the recent show trial of Kavanaugh. Not enough to detriment my school work, that's priority, but in my free time, it's been attracting back to it more and more.

Guess politics my addiction now.

Besides coffee.

On to more personal matters, I'm finally in uni now. Straight up uni, not communi. Taking classes finally. Shit's fun. Love my math class, sets and logic. Makes perfect sense to me, which is nice. Can't wait to finish my math minor, even though I'm a CS major, although apparently there's a lot of overlap between the two, which is neat.

Hanging with friends, having talks with 'em, playing games, getting together to watch movies, and all the campus activities make it a fun and gratifying experience and I just only wish I had 4 years here and not just 2 because of my status as running start.

Kind of annoyed with the "pep talk" tho. Got a 2 day orientation in summer that said some new stuff and "don't rape," and it was great. Felt prepared. Then I got 4 again upon coming here with SOME new stuff, some entertaining stuff, and even more "don't rape." And an extra "don't rape" outside of that too.

Once again, great to know I'm living in Saudi America.

And then I got six weeks of even more orientation after that, lol.

I found out I don't really have to take it because I'm running start, but my room mate's completely fresh and he wants to get straight to the work, and he has to deal with it. I'll still do some of them because some seem useful, but stuff like "BUTT ALL DAT DAHVERSETY" is not on my list of things to do. Speaking of my room mate; great guy, which is nice, I don't get some bothersome room mate for the rest of my time here. In fact, he'll make it more fun.

For those curious, because I know you all will bring it up since I know you faggots well enough...I haven't found all the Commies yet. Found one at orientation, but so far that's the only one and I haven't seen him again. *Sad face.*

It's terrible. I'm desparate to find Commies to use my helicopter on. :]]]]]]]]]]

On a less happy note, not being with my parents actually causes me just a bit of anxiety. Now that I'm not around them as much as I usually am, I wonder if old age might get to them while I'm out stuffing myself with caffeine...

I try not to think of it too much. They're still alive, so I'm fine.

Anyways, that's been me so far.

Looking forward to the rest of the quarter and the years.

How are the rest of you doin-

*Looks up to see Helly's still dealing with depressing shit.*

Well, that answered my question for at least one of you...
                                  Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; September 30th, 2018, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Well, I'm legitimately happy to see you come back, RCA. I was beginning to think I actually got you made enough to outright leave. Good to see that isn't the case.

Welcome back.

Comment

Well, I'm legitimately happy to see you come back, RCA. I was beginning to think I actually got you made enough to outright leave. Good to see that isn't the case.

Welcome back.
                                      Thanks.

Can't stay away from this site for long, I guess, lol.

Comment

Oh hey, it's Helly's birthday.

Happy birthday, man.

Comment

• Helly
                                          Helly commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          its fake lol

OrganizationXV

You want to make the 2.0 as well?

Comment

Working...