This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Didus View Post

Haha I remember making some thread about licking your own wenis and he commented about his technique for sucking his own penis or something like that That also reminds me of someone who made a thread bragging about their dad paying them $100 to play a game of tennis because the dad wanted him to get out of the house and exercise, he obviously got roasted by everyone . Think his name was 'Read this if you're stupid' or something like that

Wow that's definitely unexpected. I'm curious as to what happened to all the other members. Anyone have any word on firewolf, Etain, Skittles, Green_Ninja, XTRM etc.?
    It's been interesting seeing who finds their way over here and how long they stick around. Some of the old crew pop in, but nobody really stays too long. It's a different era. It's weird to think how much has changed in the past decade. I've got a few members from the 2007-2009 crowd on my fb and PlayStation account, but don't really talk to anyone anymore.
    I see Skittles and Dante666 log into PSN a bit, and Firewolf and his wife seem happy with their kids.
    That was a good forum we had back then. lol ridiculous trolls and all.
    Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
    Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
    PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 75 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Firewolf popped in a couple months ago. But he seems to have mostly grown out of forums. I'm friends with him on facebook, he and his family are doing well. Skittles is married and has a kid now, I don't believe that she ever joined, but she dropped off from MvC shortly after her kid was born anyway. Green_Ninja dropped in a while back as well, she got married to Toltalitus, I believe. He showed up with her. They only stuck around for a day. Don't think anyone has heard from Etain or Xtrm in a very long time.
      Happy to see that they're doing well for themselves. Its crazy too see how much has changed, people getting married, having kids etc.Meanwhile I'm still trying to get my shit together, really does feels like a high school reunion now that I think about it

Originally posted by Culpa the Moth Mage View Post

It's been interesting seeing who finds their way over here and how long they stick around. Some of the old crew pop in, but nobody really stays too long. It's a different era. It's weird to think how much has changed in the past decade. I've got a few members from the 2007-2009 crowd on my fb and PlayStation account, but don't really talk to anyone anymore.
      I see Skittles and Dante666 log into PSN a bit, and Firewolf and his wife seem happy with their kids.
      That was a good forum we had back then. lol ridiculous trolls and all.
      Was definitely one of a kind, glad the forums are still up, It's like an archive of all the good and bad times that were had on there

Comment

Originally posted by Didus View Post

Happy to see that they're doing well for themselves. Its crazy too see how much has changed, people getting married, having kids etc.Meanwhile I'm still trying to get my shit together, really does feels like a high school reunion now that I think about it

Was definitely one of a kind, glad the forums are still up, It's like an archive of all the good and bad times that were had on there
        I feel you. The good and the bad Phobetor and a few others are constantly dropping old quotes in the discord and around the forums places after a good day of checking the archive lol.
        Takes a bit of digging at times, but it's still there. I had a lot of fun images and quotes between my couple profiles on there that it has been fun to revisit. lol
        Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
        Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
        PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 75 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

Welcome to Take Five and welcome back to the community, Didus! Please don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have.

It has been a while; I trust you've been well?

Comment

Hi guys! Glad to join your community!

Comment

Working...
          X