No announcement yet.

Let's Discuss the Site's Activity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t really watch anime or read Manga much anymore so that’s why I’ve been MIA, tbh I don’t think you can do much. Also Cox why was I kicked front the T5 discord :|
    -Crismon

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      Also Cox why was I kicked front the T5 discord :|
      -Crismon
      Lot of people were getting randomly kicked just for the heck of it. Sheko was in charge of the discord before, he's not now so there won't be anymorw of that.

Comment

• Crismon
        Crismon commented
        Editing a comment
        Cid* alright cool

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Lot of people were getting randomly kicked just for the heck of it. Sheko was in charge of the discord before, he's not now so there won't be anymorw of that.
      Sheko just kind of vanished, didn't He?
      (Just waiting for another set)

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

Sheko just kind of vanished, didn't He?
        Yep.

Comment

I just figured everyone had other things to do and didn't have the time to come back here consistently like they used to.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkseeker1379 View Post
            I just figured everyone had other things to do and didn't have the time to come back here consistently like they used to.
            Shall we meet back here same time next month? lol
            Please Like, Share, & Subscribe to Culpa's Youtube Channel!
            Culpa's Twitch Channel!
            PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 23. Platinums: 64 Currently Playing: Steep, Overwatch, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Culpa the Moth Mage View Post

Shall we meet back here same time next month? lol
              I'll see what I can do. Running a billion dollar business can make one busy.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkseeker1379 View Post

I'll see what I can do. Running a billion dollar business can make one busy.
                You could make it a multi-million dollar business and take some of the stress off by floating Cid and I each a cool mil.
                Please Like, Share, & Subscribe to Culpa's Youtube Channel!
                Culpa's Twitch Channel!
                PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 23. Platinums: 64 Currently Playing: Steep, Overwatch, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Culpa the Moth Mage View Post

You could make it a multi-million dollar business and take some of the stress off by floating Cid and I each a cool mil.
                  I could do that. One day, I will.

Comment

Hey guys just wanna say I love you all no lie.
                    Originally posted by Anime18
                    Dude...quit acting like a fucking nigger dude...
                    Originally posted by A New Soul

Nah best result is when it's a result of deepthroating a dick that's too big or being filled with too much cum.

Originally posted by Jay
                    So all I ask of you is to show an erect dick with a ruler next to it. That's all lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Groovy wavy View Post
                      Hey guys just wanna say I love you all no lie.
                      Sounds like a death note entry.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Yep.
                        Good riddance.

Originally posted by Date Rape Prophet
                        I don't believe in infallibility of scripture

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

Good riddance.
                          Who do you hate more? Sheko or Trump?
                          Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                          Quiet cathartic really.

Comment

With the future shut down of Google+, maybe we could exploit such situation, many Google+ users are versus debaters, we can give them an alternative here.

Comment

Originally posted by S3rp3nt3 View Post
                              With the future shut down of Google+, maybe we could exploit such situation, many Google+ users are versus debaters, we can give them an alternative here.
                              If you post in any of those communities, feel free to link them to us and tell them they can continue their debates here. I think I can even implement login with their Google accounts, but I'll have to check on that to make sure.

Comment

I do like the idea of making forum games/contests/tournaments a more regular, staff-supported thing.

Great way to keep old members active and engaged.

I know I floated this idea once before--but that thing we did back in like ~2011 MvC where we had the tournament where every member got to pick 5 fictional characters to form an all-star Vs. Team.

...then the teams were matched up agaisnt each other...
                                ...then we debated the match-ups and voted on which team would advance to the next round of the tournament...

I'd love to do that again. And I'd love to make it Cid-hosted official.

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post
                                  I do like the idea of making forum games/contests/tournaments a more regular, staff-supported thing.

I know I floated this idea once before--but that thing we did back in like ~2011 MvC where we had the tournament where every member got to pick 5 fictional characters to form an all-star Vs. Team.

...then we debated the match-ups and voted on which team would advance to the next round of the tournament...

That sounds pretty sweet. I know Omni was the one that orchestrated this, but we could being back the Mafia games as well.
                                  (Just waiting for another set)

Comment

Originally posted by S3rp3nt3 View Post
                                    many Google+ users are versus debaters, we can give them an alternative here.
                                    pick 5 fictional characters to form an all-star Vs. Team.
                                    Disgusting.

Comment

I mean... You guys can do that if you want. But I wouldn't be able to participate in any such event.

What do you mean by Cid-hosted? You'd want me to make the topic and run it? >_>

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                      Auto-Saved
                                      x
                                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                      Working...
                                      X