This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cid

This is pretty minor, but the T5 2016 Awards Bronze Medal (first-place neutral) image is still missing, a consequence of changing host.

Also, tweets seem to embed again (thanks!) but posts containing them still are not editable.

Comment

Originally posted by Phobetor View Post
      Cid

This is pretty minor, but the T5 2016 Awards Bronze Medal (first-place neutral) image is still missing, a consequence of changing host.

Also, tweets seem to embed again (thanks!) but posts containing them still are not editable.
      I'll try to check into them tomorrow as well as fix the staffing error you PM'd me about.

Comment

• Phobetor
        Phobetor commented
        Editing a comment
        Take your time! I'm sorry to bother you so soon into your break from classes.

Cid where do you post bugs at anyway?

I did notice a small one with the url.

If I go to www.t5forums.com I am logged in
      But if I go to t5forums.com I am not logged in and when I do it causes a system error.

Maybe a quick re-direct can fix it?

Originally posted by Date Rape Prophet
      I don't believe in infallibility of scripture

Comment

• Phobetor
        Phobetor commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, my; nice catch! Thank you for pointing this out. ^^

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post
      Cid where do you post bugs at anyway?

I did notice a small one with the url.

If I go to www.t5forums.com I am logged in
      But if I go to t5forums.com I am not logged in and when I do it causes a system error.

Maybe a quick re-direct can fix it?
      Well THAT was annoying.

I've actually been trying to figure out why I kept getting that error for a while now. I never noticed that the site wasn't running on www when I was getting it. So thanks A LOT for pointing that out to me, Kajin. My htaccess file was also corrupted, so when I attempted to write a redirect rule for it, the site stopped functioning altogether. Took a bit to figure out what was going on but I believe it's all fixed now.

Thanks again, you were a big help.

-edit-

Also, just continue posting any bugs you find here or in basically any other topic so long as I'm tagged in the post.
      Last edited by Cid; August 17th, 2017, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Well THAT was annoying.

I've actually been trying to figure out why I kept getting that error for a while now. I never noticed that the site wasn't running on www when I was getting it. So thanks A LOT for pointing that out to me, Kajin. My htaccess file was also corrupted, so when I attempted to write a redirect rule for it, the site stopped functioning altogether. Took a bit to figure out what was going on but I believe it's all fixed now.

Thanks again, you were a big help.

-edit-

Also, just continue posting any bugs you find here or in basically any other topic so long as I'm tagged in the post.
        Awesome.

Glad I could help!

Yea I was wondering why that kept happening too. I didn't notice it until yesterday.

Originally posted by Date Rape Prophet
        I don't believe in infallibility of scripture

Comment

Louay

I saw your smiley request yesterday. I'm backed up on stuff and have three other people with custom smilies (though donation rewards) to do as well. It's likely going to take me some time to work through it all. If you'd like to be added into the queue, I can certainly do that. But it could be a month or two. (posting it in this topic so that I can keep the shop notification so I don't forget about it)

Comment

• Louay
            Louay commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh... I'm ok with that, add me to the queue.

• Cid
            Cid commented
            Editing a comment
            Will do. I'll definitely try my absolute best to work through things quickly.

Version upgrades to Take Five are now complete. There are probably a number of new features, I didn't have time to go through and read them all. There are apparently some kind of social media features now, judging by the "share" and "tweet" icons below my user info. I'll look into those on Monday morning after my work weekend is finished.

Comment

Minor quality of life improvement that has been long, long overdue.

Aerith Dies

I don't feel so good.

Comment

And just making sure we're completely back online now...

Comment

• Phobetor
                Phobetor commented
                Editing a comment
                Originally posted by Cid View Post
                Upgrade is a success.
                Not for the MCP.

(In that it still has the bugs, not that it has additional issues.)

• Cid
                Cid commented
                Editing a comment
                Phobetor I feel like they really just need to remove the Mod CP altogether since they've moved quite a number of the tools to the front-end anyway. Much not a whole lot I can do to fix that.

• Phobetor
                Phobetor commented
                Editing a comment
                Cid

There are a lot of essential updates that vB5 could use, honestly.

I'd prefer that they keep the MCP even in its current state, since it seems to me they wouldn't provide a replacement for the missing functions on the front end.

If anyone has seen a blank page on the site in the last few minutes, I was just tinkering with an updated PHP version. Should be stable now.

Comment

Ended up reverting the PHP version back and I'm still experiencing the same issues. Not entire sure what's going on. I might need to do a reinstall of the vbulletin software. We'll see what happens.

Comment

• Phobetor
                  Phobetor commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Did the recent troubleshooting resolve the issue for you, if I may inquire? I'm no longer experiencing the blank page problem.

• Cid
                  Cid commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Phobetor The blank pages are still occurring. I put the site into debug mode to see if I could get error codes to list, but it never displayed any. I did find a ton of PHP Memory Errors in the site's normal error log. So I'm exploring that now.
              Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
              Working...
              X