Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Edit Your Avatar and Signature!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    Originally posted by Darkseeker1379 View Post

    Don't worry my dude. It gets bigger when you have more posts.
    Oh, I see.

    Comment


      #62
      I'm having trouble editing profile pic, it doesn't give me any error message or anything, but the "save image" confirmation closes immediately after I upload it



      Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict;n524194
      Racism is a “major issue” only because some people want it to be.

      Comment


        #63
        Originally posted by Mister Gold View Post
        I'm having trouble editing profile pic, it doesn't give me any error message or anything, but the "save image" confirmation closes immediately after I upload it
        Same. Cid

        Comment


          #64
          Let me know if it's working now.

          Comment


          #65
          Mister Gold

          Try it now. It's working for me.

          Comment


            #66
            Okay I resized my gif avatar to 200x200 its still not working for some reason. Idk maybe the ile seize is too large?
            Originally posted by Raniero;n509789
            Movie looks like dumb fun and I'm going to enjoy watching it

            Unless you're retarded and a faggot, you shouldn't have expected anything more after Super

            Comment


              #67
              Originally posted by Ouroboros View Post
              Okay I resized my gif avatar to 200x200 its still not working for some reason. Idk maybe the ile seize is too large?
              Are you being forced to crop it with the site's built-in crop function? If so, that removes the frame animation. Unfortunately, vbulletin did an update that forces cropped avatars to be a square as opposed to allowing a rectangle and there's not much I can do to fix that.

              Comment


                #68
                Originally posted by Cid View Post

                Are you being forced to crop it with the site's built-in crop function? If so, that removes the frame animation. Unfortunately, vbulletin did an update that forces cropped avatars to be a square as opposed to allowing a rectangle and there's not much I can do to fix that.
                Only for the gifs that are 275x275 or 422x422. But for this one (200x200) it automatically uploads it w/o any cropping. Also I made this square myself. So idk why its doesn't work.
                Originally posted by Raniero;n509789
                Movie looks like dumb fun and I'm going to enjoy watching it

                Unless you're retarded and a faggot, you shouldn't have expected anything more after Super

                Comment


                  #69
                  Originally posted by Ouroboros View Post

                  Only for the gifs that are 275x275 or 422x422. But for this one (200x200) it automatically uploads it w/o any cropping. Also I made this square myself. So idk why its doesn't work.
                  Upload it to a third party site and then post the URL. I'll take a look.

                  Comment


                    #70
                    Originally posted by Cid View Post

                    Upload it to a third party site and then post the URL. I'll take a look.
                    I just tried that. Doesn't seem to be of any luck :(


                    Sorry for trouble man.
                    Originally posted by Raniero;n509789
                    Movie looks like dumb fun and I'm going to enjoy watching it

                    Unless you're retarded and a faggot, you shouldn't have expected anything more after Super

                    Comment


                      #71
                      Originally posted by Ouroboros View Post

                      I just tried that. Doesn't seem to be of any luck :(


                      Sorry for trouble man.
                      If the image doesn't work when uploading it to something like Imgur, then there's an issue with the image. You can try remaking it.

                      Comment


                        #72
                        Originally posted by Cid View Post

                        If the image doesn't work when uploading it to something like Imgur, then there's an issue with the image. You can try remaking it.
                        Yeah that might be it. I will try and redo it and see what happens. Thanks for the help.
                        edit: Not today maybe tomorrow or something. I will just leave a placeholder for now.
                        Originally posted by Raniero;n509789
                        Movie looks like dumb fun and I'm going to enjoy watching it

                        Unless you're retarded and a faggot, you shouldn't have expected anything more after Super

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X