This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darkseeker1379 View Post

Don't worry my dude. It gets bigger when you have more posts.
    Oh, I see.

Comment

I'm having trouble editing profile pic, it doesn't give me any error message or anything, but the "save image" confirmation closes immediately after I upload it

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Gold View Post
        I'm having trouble editing profile pic, it doesn't give me any error message or anything, but the "save image" confirmation closes immediately after I upload it
        Same. Cid

Comment

Let me know if it's working now.

Comment

• Mister Gold
            Mister Gold commented
            Editing a comment
            upload still closing early

Mister Gold

Try it now. It's working for me.

Comment

Okay I resized my gif avatar to 200x200 its still not working for some reason. Idk maybe the ile seize is too large?

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros View Post
              Okay I resized my gif avatar to 200x200 its still not working for some reason. Idk maybe the ile seize is too large?
              Are you being forced to crop it with the site's built-in crop function? If so, that removes the frame animation. Unfortunately, vbulletin did an update that forces cropped avatars to be a square as opposed to allowing a rectangle and there's not much I can do to fix that.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Are you being forced to crop it with the site's built-in crop function? If so, that removes the frame animation. Unfortunately, vbulletin did an update that forces cropped avatars to be a square as opposed to allowing a rectangle and there's not much I can do to fix that.
                Only for the gifs that are 275x275 or 422x422. But for this one (200x200) it automatically uploads it w/o any cropping. Also I made this square myself. So idk why its doesn't work.

Comment

Only for the gifs that are 275x275 or 422x422. But for this one (200x200) it automatically uploads it w/o any cropping. Also I made this square myself. So idk why its doesn't work.
                  Upload it to a third party site and then post the URL. I'll take a look.

Comment

Upload it to a third party site and then post the URL. I'll take a look.
                    I just tried that. Doesn't seem to be of any luck :(

Sorry for trouble man.

Comment

I just tried that. Doesn't seem to be of any luck :(

Sorry for trouble man.
                      If the image doesn't work when uploading it to something like Imgur, then there's an issue with the image. You can try remaking it.

Comment

If the image doesn't work when uploading it to something like Imgur, then there's an issue with the image. You can try remaking it.
                        Yeah that might be it. I will try and redo it and see what happens. Thanks for the help.
                        edit: Not today maybe tomorrow or something. I will just leave a placeholder for now.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                        Working...
                        X