Let's talk Runescape

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's talk Runescape

So I got Runescape on mobile and I've been playing it a ton because it's such a nostalgic game. I jumped right into my mining business because it's real lucrative. Anyone else here play it? Or think the newer version is better? (I know the mobile app only has the old school version)

And before you judge me for playing Runescape don't bother, I know it's an old game. It's a classic

If you want to experience what you did years back then Old School is the way to go. RS3 is basically a completely different game to Old School Runescape. Add me if you want, username is Scatletics

Comment

I don't remember anything at all about RuneScape except that I enjoyed it and it offered something like 2500 hours for a free trial.
      Originally posted by Wade
      We can't be supreme while also supporting inclusiveness

Comment

Originally posted by Haso View Post
        If you want to experience what you did years back then Old School is the way to go. RS3 is basically a completely different game to Old School Runescape. Add me if you want, username is Scatletics
        I'm playing both :) version 3 has some extra features that I really like too. I'll play osrs on mobile and 3 on my pc. Do you play 3 as well or just osrs? Because both games let you share an account

Added you. My username is ScoogleMcDoo (wanted it to be McDoogle but not enough space lol)
        Last edited by Chara; May 14th, 2019, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
          I don't remember anything at all about RuneScape except that I enjoyed it and it offered something like 2500 hours for a free trial.
          It's pretty fun, though the grind can be time consuming. If you don't like the grind there's quests

Comment

Originally posted by Chara View Post

I'm playing both :) version 3 has some extra features that I really like too. I'll play osrs on mobile and 3 on my pc. Do you play 3 as well or just osrs? Because both games let you share an account
            I alternate between both when I get burned out from one. Though lately I've been burned out from both and haven't really played either in a few weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Chara View Post

It's pretty fun, though the grind can be time consuming. If you don't like the grind there's quests
              Or you can download a bot or pay a person to grind for you. That's most games, but Runequest is knon for it.

Comment

Or you can download a bot or pay a person to grind for you. That's most games, but Runequest is knon for it.
                Bot detection has skyrocketed, honestly any bot you download online will get you banned with the quickness. The best chance you have is to use a script or a bot that you make yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Haso View Post

Bot detection has skyrocketed, honestly any bot you download online will get you banned with the quickness. The best chance you have is to use a script or a bot that you make yourself
                  I'd rather just play the game, lol.

But that's good to know.

Comment

I'd rather just play the game, lol.

But that's good to know.
                    Why would I pay someone to play for me lol. I like grinding

Comment

I don't have much time or inclination for video games anymore, but RS3/OSRS (depending on what strikes my fancy) are the only games I still play with any bit of regularity. Can't run Mobile, though... Maybe that's a sign I need a new phone. If only so I can AFK stuff while working, studying, or watching Netflix, lol.

Comment

nice. I haven't played in awhile, but I sure wouldn't mind getting back on there and chop down some wood, was working on account to 99 then realize how pointless it was.

Comment

Working...
                        X