Need help with credit report

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help with credit report

I'm trying to get a credit score but it's fucking impossible. There's always a problem verifying my identity or whatever. Anyone know an easy way to do this?

get an identity or finance a car from a dealership and theyll tell you your credit score

Comment

Originally posted by Crismon View Post
      get an identity or finance a car from a dealership and theyll tell you your credit score
      I have a state ID and a military ID

Comment

usually any credit card companies you're with have a FICO score for you, check your card's website. Some services that use credit (like carecredit) also will give you your FICO

Comment

Originally posted by The Poster Formerly Known as Teal View Post
          usually any credit card companies you're with have a FICO score for you, check your card's website. Some services that use credit (like carecredit) also will give you your FICO
          I don't have any credit cards. I have a debit card, it's from Navy Federal

Comment

Originally posted by Chara View Post

I don't have any credit cards. I have a debit card, it's from Navy Federal
            Oh, you dont have a credit score then. Anytime a service or agency look you up it will say "insufficient credit history"

Comment

Oh, you dont have a credit score then. Anytime a service or agency look you up it will say "insufficient credit history"
              Really? I guess that's good then. I'm supposed to bring a copy of a credit score to this class for separating the navy but I could tell them it literally doesn't exist lol

Comment

Really? I guess that's good then. I'm supposed to bring a copy of a credit score to this class for separating the navy but I could tell them it literally doesn't exist lol
                well, if you've been paying an off-base apartment note each month then you might. If you're in barracks or what not then yeah you likely don't have a credit history. Get a fixed credit card to start building it though.

No credit isn't good and will effectively be negative if you try and get a loan later. Not -as- bad but either you won't get loans or you'll get them at bad rates
                Last edited by The Poster Formerly Known as Teal; February 10th, 2019, 03:10 AM.

Comment

well, if you've been paying an off-base apartment note each month then you might. If you're in barracks or what not then yeah you likely don't have a credit history. Get a fixed credit card to start building it though.

No credit isn't good and will effectively be negative if you try and get a loan later. Not -as- bad but either you won't get loans or you'll get them at bad rates
                  Yeah I'm at the barracks. Honestly I don't think I'll need it. I try to keep things simple and stay out of debt. I've never been in debt. My money is mine.

Comment

Yeah I'm at the barracks. Honestly I don't think I'll need it. I try to keep things simple and stay out of debt. I've never been in debt. My money is mine.
                    It doesn't cost any extra to build credit, you can use a credit card on normal monthly purchases (food, gas, etc) and then pay it at end of month. That's what builds credit score. It'll help down the road with things like lower car notes or the like. Just a good net to start getting when you're young

Comment

It doesn't cost any extra to build credit, you can use a credit card on normal monthly purchases (food, gas, etc) and then pay it at end of month. That's what builds credit score. It'll help down the road with things like lower car notes or the like. Just a good net to start getting when you're young
                      I'll worry about it later, this was just for a checklist for a class

Comment

Unhand and return Mr. Teal's account to him at once, you fiend!

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

Unhand and return Mr. Teal's account to him at once, you fiend!
                          yeah I thought I was logged into other account in first post

Comment

Working...
                          X