New shoes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New shoes

I got some new shoes today because my old ones were starting to cut my feet. Anyone got new shoes recently?

I buy shoes like, once every three years. I will seriously wear my kicks until they're falling apart because I'm too cheap to buy new ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
      I buy shoes like, once every three years. I will seriously wear my kicks until they're falling apart because I'm too cheap to buy new ones.
      Same but i just buy them from the chinese
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
      Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Me too lmao. I've had mine for so long. I can't believe the cheapest sneakers my store had were 32 bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

My feet are just too big to buy Chinese shoes, tbh. It's like they don't believe people can wear a size 16 US.

Originally posted by Chara View Post

Me too lmao. I've had mine for so long. I can't believe the cheapest sneakers my store had were 32 bucks.
          My last pair cost about $80, I think. When I do buy them, I try to buy a decent brand. Say what you will about expensive brand shoes but they do tend to last longer.

Comment

• Crismon
            Crismon commented
            Editing a comment
            cid wtf size 16? the retail store i work at doesnt even have that size

• Cid
            Cid commented
            Editing a comment
            Crismon So you see my problem?

My feet are just too big to buy Chinese shoes, tbh. It's like they don't believe people can wear a size 16 US.

My last pair cost about $80, I think. When I do buy them, I try to buy a decent brand. Say what you will about expensive brand shoes but they do tend to last longer.
          Oof. I personally asked the employee to help me find their cheapest sneakers lol

Comment

congratulations
            Originally posted by Kajin_Style
            I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

I wait until I can see my toes and my feet are the ones touching the floor. So I buy shoes once every year or two.

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

damn the chinese have infiltrated portugal too huh

Comment

Originally posted by Crismon View Post

damn the chinese have infiltrated portugal too huh
                  they're everywhere
                  we need to build a wall
                  Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                  Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

This not what they meant when they said we need to make more threads

Comment

Yall don’t want talk about shoes. Stay in your Caucasian lanes. Death over designer.
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j5Frq4gbHY

Comment

Shiiiieeee homefry i got fitty pairs of dem uh nikes

Comment

SSS.jpg

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict;n524194
                          Racism is a “major issue” only because some people want it to be.

Comment

Working...
                          X