Deadpool 2: Electric Avenue discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deadpool 2: Electric Avenue discussion

Caught this movie for my bday, anyone else catch it in theaters or are planning to? Thoughts??

Really spoilers

don't say I didn't warn you

At this point you should have seen the movie

since Deadpool pretty much retconned the movie with a time machine, was there really a point of it in the first place? Lol but really, I think either the next movie or the movie after will start getting into the Deadpool multiverse. The next movie might focus more on juggernaut since we know he's still at large

Deadpool with a time machine, just one more thing this guy needs to be unstoppable.

Funny and epic movie as expected. Those baby legs, tho...

Comment

Originally posted by Thar View Post

Deadpool with a time machine, just one more thing this guy needs to be unstoppable.

Funny and epic movie as expected. Those baby legs, tho...

Yess lmao that whole scene was hilarious. And when he took his first baby steps lol it was too much. (actually the leg switch was too much but yeah)

All he needs now is the vibranium sword and they can do Deadpool vs Marvel Universe

Comment

I gotta say, though, the more I see comic book characters being portrayed correctly, the more I wanna start reading the comics. Juggernaut being a prime example.

Comment

*symphonic operetta* "Holy. Shitballs. Holy. Shitballs. Holy. Shitballs. Holy. Shitballs."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0pt-hONuSA

...I want this to be my new ringtone, and I'm mad that I don't know how to make that happen...
          Last edited by Post-Crisis Shob; May 21st, 2018, 09:17 AM.

Comment

• Mae Borowski
            Mae Borowski commented
            Editing a comment
            Download the song from YouTube, then go to your settings and put it as your ring tone lol

>make domino black

No.

Comment

Originally posted by Ziku View Post
            >make domino black

No.
            Don't be a fagit

Comment

>make domino black

No.
              Black Domino is best Domino
              Originally posted by Wade;n484984
              As Bill Cosby once said, "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."

Comment

>make domino black

No.
                Might as well get used to it at this point.

i like em both either way

Comment

This was the definition of an ok movie. Most of the jokes were unfunny even if I got the references (didn't get a lot of them). Domino was highlight of the movie cause she was sexy, 7/10. Infinity War still by far best superhero movie or really best movie in general

Comment

Originally posted by Thar View Post
                    I gotta say, though, the more I see comic book characters being portrayed correctly, the more I wanna start reading the comics. Juggernaut being a prime example.
                    Juggernaut was not portrayed correctly at all. He got pushed back literally 20 seconds into his appearance wtf?

Comment

• Thar
                      Thar commented
                      Editing a comment
                      you seem upset

That 5 minute long death scene was pretty funny though
                    As Bill Cosby once said, "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."

Comment

It was an unfunny cringefest compared to ragnarok and infinity war. It got cheap short laughs out of the theater at best. Infinity war jokes the entire theater was laughing so hard we couldn't hear the next lines. The dubstep and gay shit they kept pushing was so lame. Also deadpool's biggest problem was it didn't have Thanos but instead some lames and they didn't even do juggernaut right
                      Last edited by Don Tigris; May 26th, 2018, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smilodon View Post
                        or really best movie in general
                        Holy shit man...way to kill your credibility.

Comment

It was an unfunny cringefest compared to ragnarok and infinity war. It got cheap short laughs out of the theater at best. Infinity war jokes the entire theater was laughing so hard we couldn't hear the next lines. The dubstep and gay shit they kept pushing was so lame. Also deadpool's biggest problem was it didn't have Thanos but instead some lames and they didn't even do juggernaut right
                          Are you okay

Comment

How about learn to stop criticizing everything and enjoy the movie

Comment

It was fantastic. About as good as the first, which was surprising.

Comment

>make domino black

No.
                                Imagine still being triggered by -washing of ANY kind in mid-2018.

Comment

Originally posted by znjfl View Post
                                  Holy shit man...way to kill your credibility.
                                  You killed your credibility by doubting me

Comment

You killed your credibility by doubting me
                                    Yeah...no

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                    Auto-Saved
                                    x
                                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                    Working...
                                    X