To those who play stock market

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To those who play stock market

What would you guys say are the best things to invest in? Should I invest a lot? I put some pocket change in a few companies (like $370 worth of shares) to test the waters and I wanna know how to get more serious about it.

cryptocurrencies are the new kids on the block. highly speculative and unregulated but for pocket money to spare - worth the risk

Comment

Originally posted by RavenSupreme View Post
      cryptocurrencies are the new kids on the block. highly speculative and unregulated but for pocket money to spare - worth the risk
      I see, thank you

Comment

Crypto is great, in my experience. I put $300 into a coin called BAT and now I'm at $1200. And that ain't shit to some of the stories i heard, lol.

I wish I had enough time to look into the different currencies to figure out what's worth putting money into. I'm thinking Bitcoin's out of the question at this point, though.
        (Just waiting for another set)

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
          Crypto is great, in my experience. I put $300 into a coin called BAT and now I'm at $1200. And that ain't shit to some of the stories i heard, lol.

I wish I had enough time to look into the different currencies to figure out what's worth putting money into. I'm thinking Bitcoin's out of the question at this point, though.
          I mine bitcoin for free but it's very very slow lol. If you don't mind, how do I invest in BAT?

Comment

video games

Comment

Originally posted by A New Soul View Post
              video games
              I'm planning to get a job in video games lol

Comment

You probably wouldn't go wrong investing in technology. I was eyeing Micron Technology last year after their stock nearly doubled through 2017 but never had the spare cash to invest. If you can find a really solid start-up to invest in, you could do pretty well. But it helps knowing a bit about technology and being able to judge what's going to be big in the future. Look for an upstart Tesla competitor, the market for EVs will only grow from here.

Comment

Wish I could help you, I have been trying to figure out how I should invest my 401k for like a year now.

Comment

Originally posted by Chara View Post

I mine bitcoin for free but it's very very slow lol. If you don't mind, how do I invest in BAT?
                    There are a few different markets where you can just buy and sell crypto. Try and find one with the best price and go for it.

The big thing you gotta know is that you want to know everything about what you're buying first, to get a better understanding for if it'll rise in value or blink out of existence. Do some research for what you want to put your money into- and always remember, only put in what you're willing to lose.
                    (Just waiting for another set)

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

There are a few different markets where you can just buy and sell crypto. Try and find one with the best price and go for it.

The big thing you gotta know is that you want to know everything about what you're buying first, to get a better understanding for if it'll rise in value or blink out of existence. Do some research for what you want to put your money into- and always remember, only put in what you're willing to lose.
                      Yeah, I'm ok with investing a few hundred. I'll see what I can do :3

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
                        You probably wouldn't go wrong investing in technology. I was eyeing Micron Technology last year after their stock nearly doubled through 2017 but never had the spare cash to invest. If you can find a really solid start-up to invest in, you could do pretty well. But it helps knowing a bit about technology and being able to judge what's going to be big in the future. Look for an upstart Tesla competitor, the market for EVs will only grow from here.
                        Micron tech went down quite a bit lol

Comment

Micron tech went down quite a bit lol
                          Yeah, but look at the growth over 2017.

Was insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Yeah, but look at the growth over 2017.

Was insane.
                            Looks like it lol. I'll see about it, might jump back up

Comment

Looks like it lol. I'll see about it, might jump back up
                              I think it'll continue to grow. Crucial was already pretty big, and they've been partnering with Intel recently for some kind of project. I'm willing to bet that what they're working on together is going to be pretty big. But keep an eye on it for sure.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                              Working...
                              X