• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zemoco View Post
    $60 is a god damn full tank of gas.
    That's like 4 tanks for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Thar View Post

That's like 4 tanks for me.
      That's 3/2 of a tank for me, if we're going from bone dry to brimming.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

I didn't know you were poor. Huh. The more you know, I guess.
        ???.......

haha snorlax...lets totally not skip pages for we totally gotta play on the same one to build mutual understanding no?...

ummm, i'd totally think that since i'm moreso upper middle class and I"M saying that games are overpriced....you'd totally understand where i'm coming from buddy. But if u totally need more basic clarification then i will indeed explain it to you in the manner that so fits dude.

Totally allow thee Goddess to guide you into thee promise land and this forum will totally never know, see, experience, or even fucking fathom another fucking dry spell! Count on it yeah?.. Unfortunately, thee hour glass is less than a quarter percent for me my nerd5 comrades… so plz be considerate, thanky wankys

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess18 View Post

???.......

haha snorlax...lets totally not skip pages for we totally gotta play on the same one to build mutual understanding no?...

ummm, i'd totally think that since i'm moreso upper middle class and I"M saying that games are overpriced....you'd totally understand where i'm coming from buddy. But if u totally need more basic clarification then i will indeed explain it to you in the manner that so fits dude.
          I'm just saying, if you can't afford a game that's ok. Redbox lets you rent them for a couple bucks a night.

Comment

tfw the button to prompt a quest is the same one to assassinate someone, and the npc you need to talk to is standing right next to a guard

Comment

tfw the button to prompt a quest is the same one to assassinate someone, and the npc you need to talk to is standing right next to a guard
              You're just bloodthirsty. When will you be satisfied you monster? D: D: D:

Comment

You're just bloodthirsty. When will you be satisfied you monster? D: D: D:
                i'll be satisfied when i COMPLETE THE FUCKING QUEST
                Last edited by Thar; January 6th, 2019, 06:08 PM.

Comment

i'll be satisfied when i complete the FUCKING MISSION
                  And how many innocent people will you murder to do that?

Comment

And how many innocent people will you murder to do that?
                    everyone

they all respawn anyway and no one remembers after my bounty is gone, soooooo

Comment

everyone

they all respawn anyway and no one remembers after my bounty is gone, soooooo
                      Amazing how realistic games have gotten these days.

Comment

I'm just saying, if you can't afford a game that's ok. Redbox lets you rent them for a couple bucks a night.
                        wait......haha snorlax it's all good dude...

to troll better dude you gotta totally make your posts sound a bit more believable buddy...

i mean you totally can't just throw a glass ball into a wall and expect it not to shatter right?...

But on the real dude my dominant days are over, i've already did everything i've wished to do here among this glorious forum. I only have but a bit of time left snorlax...plz let me enjoy it totally drama free no?..

Damn...goddess life totally will never be easy....i come in peace ppl....

Last edited by Goddess18; January 11th, 2019, 06:07 PM.

Totally allow thee Goddess to guide you into thee promise land and this forum will totally never know, see, experience, or even fucking fathom another fucking dry spell! Count on it yeah?.. Unfortunately, thee hour glass is less than a quarter percent for me my nerd5 comrades… so plz be considerate, thanky wankys

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess18 View Post
                          i mean you totally can't just throw a glass ball into a wall and expect it not to shatter right?
                          I take it that you've never had a solid glass ball before? They're actually rather tough to shatter when there's no hollow core.

Comment

• Goddess18
                            Goddess18 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            someone's bored....

• Cid
                            Cid commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yes, a bit. I should be going to work though. Suppose I should get to that.

I take it that you've never had a solid glass ball before? They're actually rather tough to shatter when there's no hollow core.

Comment

Working...
                          X