No announcement yet.

The Straw Hat Pirates vs Nightraid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man. Nightraid are on East Blue level Shit. Destroying Wall level at best..Wait they cant even destroy a wall cuz they need to go through doors while doing invasion. when they can fking simply jump over the wall LoL.
    Last edited by Crayons; February 18th, 2018, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redx View Post
      The scan I posted obviously. Thats a showing of Sanji's strength.

Uh, no. You have no idea what you're talking about. lol.

Why on earth would he need that?
      So, in other words not the end of the fight. Why? Do Flamingo best feat is the bird cage which is made of iron which Lubbock can easily cut through. Anyway like we're not adding Do Flamingo to this fight. Syura used an Imperial Arms that controlled time and space and that couldn't even break the thread Sanji need space/time level attacks and durability to even stand a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Raiden Blackthorn View Post

Doffy is in the continental range, Doffy would solo AGK
        Okay, I take the name World Severing String Quite literal you don't have to but I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Crayons View Post
          Man. Nightraid are on East Blue level Shit. Destroying Wall level at best..Wait they cant even destroy a wall cuz they need to go through doors while doing invasion. when they can fking simply jump over the wall LoL.
          Not all of them. Most of them are above that. All that is do to stealth.

Comment

Originally posted by Future Vision View Post
            Do Flamingo best feat is the bird cage which is made of iron which Lubbock can easily cut through
            Lol. It's not made of iron. It's far harder than that. Zoro was already cutting through steel early in the manga.

Syura used an Imperial Arms that controlled time and space and that couldn't even break the thread Sanji need space/time level attacks and durability to even stand a chance.
            The guy who could teleport stuff? Thats your reasoning? lmao. His teigu doesn't even allow him to "break" anything and it's not like Lubbock's strings ever cut space either. lol. Sanji rips through his threads and one-shots Lubbock.

Okay, I take the name World Severing String Quite literal
            Thats not proof though. lol.

Comment

Lol. It's not made of iron. It's far harder than that. Zoro was already cutting through steel early in the manga.

The guy who could teleport stuff? Thats your reasoning? lmao. His teigu doesn't even allow him to "break" anything and it's not like Lubbock's strings ever cut space either. lol. Sanji rips through his threads and one-shots Lubbock.

Thats not proof though. lol.
              Doesn't matter. Your point is? Yep. Yep. Your missing the point it allows him to teleport to a different dimension and from place to place using markers regardless of this the thread was still attached to Syura it didn't break even though he was in a different dimension but you're saying Sanji could break it when he's not even space/time level.

Comment

Doesn't matter. Your point is? Yep. Yep. Your missing the point it allows him to teleport to a different dimension and from place to place using markers regardless of this the thread was still attached to Syura it didn't break even though he was in a different dimension but you're saying Sanji could break it when he's not even space/time level.
                The scene you're referring to isn't even canon. It was an anime filler scene.

Lastly, the scene itself doesn't even make Lubbocks strings space/time level. Thats retarded.

Comment

The scene you're referring to isn't even canon. It was an anime filler scene.

Lastly, the scene itself doesn't even make Lubbocks strings space/time level. Thats retarded.
                  Oh, okay then I guess all I have is the thread's name to fall back on.

Comment

Oh, okay then I guess all I have is the thread's name to fall back on.
                    Thats basically nothing though.

Even if I were to be generous and allow it Lubbock still gets his head kicked off before he can process a thought.

He'd never get to use his weapon regardless. lol.

Comment

Even if I were to be generous and allow it Lubbock still gets his head kicked off before he can process a thought.

is he talking about the stronger thead he used then the normal thread which is called realm-cutting lol

Comment

is he talking about the stronger thead he used then the normal thread which is called realm-cutting lol
                        Yeah. The best thing it's ever done was restrain one guy. Hardly anything impressive. lol.

Comment

I guess this would depend on the distance Because if he gets to use his weapon it's most definitely over for Sanji.

Comment

Well he said that was non canon.

Comment

I guess this would depend on the distance Because if he gets to use his weapon it's most definitely over for Sanji.
                              The distance really doesn't matter and his weapon isn't even a threat. lol.

Comment

The distance really doesn't matter and his weapon isn't even a threat. lol.
                                How? Why not?
                                Last edited by Future Vision; February 23rd, 2018, 02:58 PM.

Comment

How? Why not?
                                  Cuz those character are not even Mountain+ level in Destruction or Cutting level... Best it can do is scratch Nightraid..

brook solo.

Comment

Cuz those character are not even Mountain+ level in Destruction or Cutting level... Best it can do is scratch Nightraid..

brook solo.
                                    Future Vision ^This

Brook can honestly take team 2 himself. No one on Team 2 has the attack power to even pose a threat to Team 1 let alone the Monster Trio.

Sanji wouldn't have a problem crossing a large distance pretty quickly. He can fly and neither Lubbocck or his strings has the durability to survive any one of Sanji's kicks.

Comment

Cuz those characters are not even Mountain+ level in Destruction or Cutting level... Best it can do is scratch Nightraid..

brook solo.
                                      Uh no, It has been shown to sever body parts and the Straw Hats are mostly human most of them are getting cut up by this wire/thread/string.
                                      Last edited by Future Vision; February 24th, 2018, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Future Vision ^This

Brook can honestly take team 2 himself. No one on Team 2 has the attack power to even pose a threat to Team 1 let alone the Monster Trio.

Sanji wouldn't have a problem crossing a large distance pretty quickly. He can fly and neither Lubbocck or his strings has the durability to survive any one of Sanji's kicks.
                                        Okay I'm ending infinite loop thing now. Let's say world severing string is limited to the world they're on, Earth. Let's say the One Piece measurements of their planet done in this forum are true. How strong would Sanji's string be there if it's planetary on Earth? Keep in mind Sanji is continent level in range not in DC that's Zoro.

Comment

Okay I'm ending infinite loop thing now. Let's say world severing string is limited to the world they're on, Earth. Let's say the One Piece measurements of their planet done in this forum are true. How strong would Sanji's string be there if it's planetary on Earth? Keep in mind Sanji is continent level in range not in DC that's Zoro.
                                          1. Its called realm cutting
                                          2. It doesn't have world in it's name
                                          3. Names don't have anything to do with the capability of the thread
                                          4. world doesn't mean planet, it's more commonly used to refer to civilisation

Comment

Working...
                                          X